Today’s episode - worth the wait

Sanleema thumbnail

Hi everyone.. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and  hasan even more wonderful week ahead.

Now coming to today’s episode, there were lots of things I loved about it, so it’s going to be a long post, hope that’s ok.  So here’s it goes

The very first scene between mishti and Abir - I liked how everything is out in the open now.  I loved the scene for 2 reasons; firstly how mishti didn’t pretend not understanding what Abir was talking about.  In spite of the fact that she is still trying to understand her feelings for Abir, she didn’t feign ignorance and belittle his feelings.  She knew exactly what Abir is talking about and respected his feelings.  Secondly I loved how Abir knew exactly what mishti is feeling for him.  Normally I hate the manhandling guys who shuffle the FL any way they like, but Abir holding onto mishti’s hand felt so right to me.  In the bathroom, even when his emotions overtook him, he knew exactly when to not cross his line, but in the taxi when he held onto mishti’s hand that was a clear display of a right he felt he has over mishti now that he knows her feelings.  Also for me that display of right is the kind of push mishti needs at the moment who is desperately trying to ignore her feelings.

Next the scene between family and the sisters.  I liked how nobody overreacted, even badi ma was subtle.  Today jasmeet chachi was absolutely right.  If meenu is like this as a lady, imagine how bad she would be as a MIL?  For the first time I liked what kuhu asked - what is the limit to a girl’s freedom, is it only if it’s agreeable to every member of the family?  That is actually the bitter truth of a girl’s life.  Now coming to Bade papa, he remained true to his character.  No amount of tears of his pothi is going to shake him.  For him, it wasn’t about a girl’s freedom to do what she wanted and when she wanted.  It was about her life. He can clearly see a life filled full of insults and shame.  Varsha clearly pointed out the most important factor is kuhu’s happiness.  This family doesn’t care about what society would say if kuhu rejected 2 or 3 boys, but what matters is her happiness to them.

Next comes kuhu-mishti scene - that scene had everything to hate kuhu, but I still loved that scene.  Why? Because of mishti.  I love how she tries to explain each situation to kuhu, but not at the cost of her self respect.  She wants her sister to be happy, but is not willing to tolerate her BS at the same time.  To me whatever kuhu calls as mishti’s mahanta is actually the responsibility of a daughter towards her family, especially her decision to tell the truth to the family.  No girl would or should build her dreamland at the cost of her family’s name and reputation.  I just feel pity for kuhu.  At this point in time, the only person who is thinking for her is mishti, yet in her hatred she is blaming and cursing mishti.

At this point, kuhu and kunal are like 2 horses in a race with hate-mishti blinders on.  Their only goal is to see who can hate mishti more.

Abir-Kunal and meenu confrontation - this family always amazes me.  For all the talk about unity and love for each other, nobody seems to actually know what they actually are.  Abir thinks kunal is his brother/best friend, whom he wants to be happy at any cost.  Yet abir has no clue that kunal’s thoughts towards women are still stuck in the dark ages. Meenu claims everything she does is for her family, but she doesn’t hesitate to hurt her own loved ones, be it ketki or even the ever faithful parul.  Kunal- the less said, more better I guess, but I do give him credit for one thing.  He seems to read abir more better than abir reads kunal.

Precap seems intriguing.  Even though meenu slapped kunal, i don’t think meenu will sit idle.  She is going to definitely do her own investigation.  Would love to see the expression on her face when abir-mishti truth hits her.

Any love story is incomplete without angst, so waiting to see that phase in mishti-abir’s journey of love.

Thanks for the patience and hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Edited by Sanleema - 4 years ago

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well said....👍🏼

Loved the fact that they had sorted mature convoy, loved the fact that Mishti did not try to hide behind her feelings.. But have out her genuine concern...

Loved how Abhir took charge of things.. Held Mishtis hand with some right..n Mishti also did not force her hand out.. She was ok with him holding her hand😳

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now I just can't wait anymore. Jaldi se 10 baj jayein.

Sanleema thumbnail

[QUOTE=srilotus]

Now I just can't wait anymore. Jaldi se 10 baj jayein.

[/QUOTE

I’m so sorry, I had no idea some might not have watched the episode yet.  I assumed everyone here watches online because of all the discussions.  Will try to keep it in mind and not spoil it for anyone henceforth.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanleema

Hi everyone.. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and  hasan even more wonderful week ahead.

Now coming to today’s episode, there were lots of things I loved about it, so it’s going to be a long post, hope that’s ok.  So here’s it goes

The very first scene between mishti and Abir - I liked how everything is out in the open now.  I loved the scene for 2 reasons; firstly how mishti didn’t pretend not understanding what Abir was talking about.  In spite of the fact that she is still trying to understand her feelings for Abir, she didn’t feign ignorance and belittle his feelings.  She knew exactly what Abir is talking about and respected his feelings.  Secondly I loved how Abir knew exactly what mishti is feeling for him.  Normally I hate the manhandling guys who shuffle the FL any way they like, but Abir holding onto mishti’s hand felt so right to me.  In the bathroom, even when his emotions overtook him, he knew exactly when to not cross his line, but in the taxi when he held onto mishti’s hand that was a clear display of a right he felt he has over mishti now that he knows her feelings.  Also for me that display of right is the kind of push mishti needs at the moment who is desperately trying to ignore her feelings.

Next the scene between family and the sisters.  I liked how nobody overreacted, even badi ma was subtle.  Today jasmeet chachi was absolutely right.  If meenu is like this as a lady, imagine how bad she would be as a MIL?  For the first time I liked what kuhu asked - what is the limit to a girl’s freedom, is it only if it’s agreeable to every member of the family?  That is actually the bitter truth of a girl’s life.  Now coming to Bade papa, he remained true to his character.  No amount of tears of his pothi is going to shake him.  For him, it wasn’t about a girl’s freedom to do what she wanted and when she wanted.  It was about her life. He can clearly see a life filled full of insults and shame.  Varsha clearly pointed out the most important factor is kuhu’s happiness.  This family doesn’t care about what society would say if kuhu rejected 2 or 3 boys, but what matters is her happiness to them.

Next comes kuhu-mishti scene - that scene had everything to hate kuhu, but I still loved that scene.  Why? Because of mishti.  I love how she tries to explain each situation to kuhu, but not at the cost of her self respect.  She wants her sister to be happy, but is not willing to tolerate her BS at the same time.  To me whatever kuhu calls as mishti’s mahanta is actually the responsibility of a daughter towards her family, especially her decision to tell the truth to the family.  No girl would or should build her dreamland at the cost of her family’s name and reputation.  I just feel pity for kuhu.  At this point in time, the only person who is thinking for her is mishti, yet in her hatred she is blaming and cursing mishti.

At this point, kuhu and kunal are like 2 horses in a race with hate-mishti blinders on.  Their only goal is to see who can hate mishti more.

Abir-Kunal and meenu confrontation - this family always amazes me.  For all the talk about unity and love for each other, nobody seems to actually know what they actually are.  Abir thinks kunal is his brother/best friend, whom he wants to be happy at any cost.  Yet abir has no clue that kunal’s thoughts towards women are still stuck in the dark ages. Meenu claims everything she does is for her family, but she doesn’t hesitate to hurt her own loved ones, be it ketki or even the ever faithful parul.  Kunal- the less said, more better I guess, but I do give him credit for one thing.  He seems to read abir more better than abir reads kunal.

Precap seems intriguing.  Even though meenu slapped kunal, i don’t think meenu will sit idle.  She is going to definitely do her own investigation.  Would love to see the expression on her face when abir-mishti truth hits her.

Any love story is incomplete without angst, so waiting to see that phase in mishti-abir’s journey of love.

Thanks for the patience and hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Good to see so many wonderful writers here. How beautifully you have written this.Aisa lagta hei maine school ,college padhai hi nahi ki. Hehe.....

After reading such updates i can't wait to watch the episode.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Good to see so many wonderful writers here. How beautifully you have written this.Aisa lagta hei maine school ,college padhai hi nahi ki. Hehe.....

After reading such updates i can't wait to watch the episode.

you are so cute and i share your sentiments @Bold🤗🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Welcome to the forum..your post is so beautiful..😃 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that convo held the way normal people do in their real lives. you dont pretend those feelings aren't there. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You have written it beautifully! Exactly describes today's episode well! Waiting for tomorrow's episode now!

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

you are so cute and i share your sentiments @Bold🤗🤗

Hey meen,

I missed you in weekend. So how was ur weekend?Kya kiya????

By the way Madam,You made one post in weekend then vanished. Wahan par toh aag lag gaye thi....😆