AMAYRA IS BACK !! WITH A VENGEANCE...

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys finally there is going to be spice in this forum again as the old storyline is back and Amayra is again on a mission against Kulfi..

Its such a relief to finally see Kulfi and Sikandar sharing mesmering moments of togetherness ❤️👍🏼. Great to see a smiling Kulfi after so many months of unending crying sessions 😭

So the new track is that Chandan is under custody and jaate jaate he pressed the short nerve of Amayra by telling her that Kulfi is more important to him (sikka) than her. And to add fuel to the fire, Masterji (Tevar's assistant) told her that shez Lovely and Tevar's daughter. its lovely to see a loving lovely who is compassionate towards Kulfi. But lets see how they handle their spoilt girl now when things have already gone out of hand.. Dadi has also returned 🤣so enjoy the family show again guys and please be active on forum like good ol' times !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ship this kid to boarding school

Can't stand the character (actress is sweet but wish they didn't make a child do such vile and evil acting)

mintisara thumbnail

ur right silvermoon. she has been projected utterly evil beyond a child's capacity her age. Everyone around her has tried everything to make her normal. they have been tackling and tolerating and forgiving her mood swings, her immense anger, her manipulation, her wicked acts to put kulfi in trouble, even her criminal instincts but its very funny to watch that she had a problem with kulfi n Sikka when she came to know kulfi is his daughter. And now when she has finally got to know that she is Lovely and Tevar's daughter, even then she has a problem with Kulfi n Sikka to the extent that she cant tolerate kulfi getting all the attention and love in the house and resultantly she smashed her face on her cake 😡 that was real cruel and intolerable !! Surprisingly she has no issues whatsoever with her mother who has been lying to her all through, has taught her all the wrong things in the world, has even led her to death bed coz of her maniac foolishness but Amayra still runs in her mother's arms sidelining kulfi and Sikka. Very strange indeed. 

Another strange thing is that these people have not learnt how to set thier child right. Ek thappad to banta tha kal. But no Sikka only pushed her in anger and then immediately went to her with his princess chant...apologetically....this is something i really cant digest. Kabhi to bacche ko sahi raah dikhao. all the time doing priincess princess is only aggravating the evilness inside of her and giving wings to all her wrong doings !!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She shud have felt grateful that her father looked after her way above his original daughter  and Kulfi still called her AmyraJi which she doesn't deserve even after knowing the truth. She saved her for God's sake. 

Anyway now that Sikander is back, he must help the children(Kulfi's friends) a way to survive. Right? Or they forgot it entirely??

TeenRose1 thumbnail

It is not much about Chandan though. Sikka clarified it. Amyra is a poisonous snake herself sadly, not even her own mother and her grandparents who are no saints can match her!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Oh he's Tevar's assistant! I was wondering how does he know all that.

LOL i was never aware that grandma was not in the house!!

I never liked Sikander's char and can never..for many reasons but one mainl..he left his girlfriend whom he also married at temple too and consummated with her, promised to return only betray her for the sake of becoming superstar...cheater

I can also never like Lovely..Nimrat was killed by her mistake..she shud be in jail..does Kulfi know this? Is she that forgiving to forgive ur own mom's killer? Sikka toh no words..it must be just lust for Nimrat..Lovely is his real love..way too obvious.

I wonder how many days will poor Kulfi be happy like this..Amyra will do something again to trouble her and make her parents against her.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Ship this kid to boarding school

Can't stand the character (actress is sweet but wish they didn't make a child do such vile and evil acting)

Yeah it's so sad..iam feeling sad for the actress. Hope she quits.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

ur right silvermoon. she has been projected utterly evil beyond a child's capacity her age. Everyone around her has tried everything to make her normal. they have been tackling and tolerating and forgiving her mood swings, her immense anger, her manipulation, her wicked acts to put kulfi in trouble, even her criminal instincts but its very funny to watch that she had a problem with kulfi n Sikka when she came to know kulfi is his daughter. And now when she has finally got to know that she is Lovely and Tevar's daughter, even then she has a problem with Kulfi n Sikka to the extent that she cant tolerate kulfi getting all the attention and love in the house and resultantly she smashed her face on her cake 😡 that was real cruel and intolerable !! Surprisingly she has no issues whatsoever with her mother who has been lying to her all through, has taught her all the wrong things in the world, has even led her to death bed coz of her maniac foolishness but Amayra still runs in her mother's arms sidelining kulfi and Sikka. Very strange indeed. 

Another strange thing is that these people have not learnt how to set thier child right. Ek thappad to banta tha kal. But no Sikka only pushed her in anger and then immediately went to her with his princess chant...apologetically....this is something i really cant digest. Kabhi to bacche ko sahi raah dikhao. all the time doing priincess princess is only aggravating the evilness inside of her and giving wings to all her wrong doings !!!

Right. Here i was thinking problem will be resolved once she gets to know she is Tevar's daughter and she will hope to meet him one day.

omg u r so right.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
mintisara thumbnail

I have loved Grandma's character for the first time ever in this series. Coz for the very first time she has said something sensible that this super witch monster child need to take a lesson and there is no need for anyone to beg her all the time !! By the way its so repetitive and stupid to watch everyone literally begging that idiotic girl - i wonder why cant anyone give her a tight slap and bring her back to her senses ???? Why is Sikka all the time pleading her - first for loving his own daughter, 2nd for allowing his own daughter to step in his own house, 3rd to talk to his own daughter and now when this witch has even got to know that shez a bloody illegitimate creature, even then shez throwing tantrums much grave and uncontrollable than before - why ? i mean why why why ????? in what capacity is she doing all this ?? when she thought herself to be Princess then toh it was still ok but now - now when she is nobody but a bloody najayaz aulaad, even then she wants to manipulate everyone. Now plss for god sake dont show this idiot Sikka turning out Kulfi once again to please this nonsensensical, damn irritaing and utterly intolerable monster girl !!! By the way the track is again doing the same rounds as she is gonna stick to Sikka like a parasite and will not allow him to spend time with kulfi.....Sick storyline once again 😵

By the way Mia is also back and she plans to generate some spice from the step sister's mutual fight to fame and stardom ! Lets see what they show now...

Edited by mintisara - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amyra always wants herself as the center of all attraction and by hook or by crook she will blame Kulfi for her crime.

..You made me do this. Because of you I didn't got anything. It is you who gets all the love. And now a new drama. Hug Kulfi and say "congratulation. You win." I wish she gets a hard slap and a harsh reply "Yes! I win ..........you lose as you are a bitch."

I have zero sympathy for her crocodile tears. Dadi was sating she will hard on Amyra now. I wonder how. Isn't this the same woman who sent Kulfi to stay with a stranger Tevar.........her DIL's ex lover's house for the peace of her family. This woman is another disgusting character. I don't know what family she was talking about? Wasn't Kulfi her family? Then why she was silent for such a long time and she forced Sikka to obey Amyra's demand when Kulfi was living with Tevar. Can she do that to Amyra now? Can she send Amyra to Tevar's house?