Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If this is true im excited. Love allu arjun. Best dancer in India. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‚ kjo n Alia pr shut up losers lol
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Allu and Aloo... naam kitne milte julte hai...

LeonaArmstrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

South Industries are way more nepotistic. If anything its Karan spreading his vile tentacles into the pockets of south moneybags.

I am from Telangana. You are right about south industries being more nepotistic. Here there is a lot of competition as compared to Bollywood.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sonam is already ruining Dulquer for me, now Aloo and Allu Arjun. Although it would be funny to see her dance number with Allu ArjunπŸ˜†

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think anyone's really going to care if its Alia or anyone else because at the end Allu Arjun will be the only reason why the audience watch the movie (if they do!)

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Everything aside, I'm still rolling over Allu Arjun being addressed as Stylish Star Allu Arjun. πŸ˜† I have seen that even in his movies his name in the cast appears as Stylish Superstar Allu Arjun. It's quite amusing. 

Regarding Alia then i don't think she is planning to play two south Indian movies. Usually in south Indian movies heroines have a little sidelined role so Alia probably wouldn't play such roles especially when everyone is claiming her to be in zenith of her career in Bollywood. And waise bhi South has brilliant actresses they don't need Alia. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I don't think anyone's really going to care if its Alia or anyone else because at the end Allu Arjun will be the only reason why the audience watch the movie (if they do!)

Point. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Alia just wants the South audience and the loyal fans that come with it. Pretty smart tbh. 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Everything aside, I'm still rolling over Allu Arjun being addressed as Stylish Star Allu Arjun. πŸ˜† I have seen that even in his movies his name in the cast appears as Stylish Superstar Allu Arjun. It's quite amusing. 

Thy have a prefix for all their stars

Superstar Mahesh Babu

Mega Power star Ram Charan ( His father is called Megastar Chiranjeevi and his uncle is called Power star Pawan Kalyan.So I m guessing he mixed both of that and made his own πŸ˜†)

Stylish Star Allu Arjun

Natural Star Nani

Young Tiger Jr. Ntr