Kismat on mishbir's side

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Today the car scene was awesome 

Abir Itna direct Ho jaayega iska to kisi ko idea bhi nahi tha 

And that kismat part was awesome 

Kismat ka ishaara mishbir ki Taraf, abir jise ignore nahi karega, I was smiling all the time 

I don't care about kuku's intention for mishbir 

Abir is there for mishti always 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Kismat ka ishaara mishbir ki Taraf, abir jise ignore nahi karega, I was smiling all the time 

Ikr. Abir was so direct about his feelings. But Mish ne bhi deny nahi kiya. All she said was she is worried about her family and will never go against Bade Papa. I hope he cyclone gives a knock on Mish's head and she blurts out her love for him. 

Abir is always there for Mish no matter what! Even if she denies, he will not force her. 

Meenu is so scared of Mish being her bahu taht the mere thought of that happening made her slap Kunal. The only place where Kunal has used his brain is finding out that his bhai loves Mish. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Ikr. Abir was so direct about his feelings. But Mish ne bhi deny nahi kiya. All she said was she is worried about her family and will never go against Bade Papa. I hope he cyclone gives a knock on Mish's head and she blurts out her love for him. 

Abir is always there for Mish no matter what! Even if she denies, he will not force her. 

Meenu is so scared of Mish being her bahu taht the mere thought of that happening made her slap Kunal. The only place where Kunal has used his brain is finding out that his bhai loves Mish. 

Exactly 

Actually I literally laughed at that slap scene 

Abir's expression in precap was so mushy and mishti's too, she was thinking about abir 

I don't know how meenu will react when she herself will witness THE MISHBIR 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Woah...this was surprising!

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The car scene was totally awesome. For ITV, it was really well written and executed. Abir has made it pretty clear that there is no looking back for him. Let’s see till when can mishti runaway from admitting her feelings.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

The car scene was totally awesome. For ITV, it was really well written and executed. Abir has made it pretty clear that there is no looking back for him. Let’s see till when can mishti runaway from admitting her feelings.

Ikr! We expected the confession to be grand. But it was a mere silent exchange if glances and a mature conversation! So underrated is our show!

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Yes.. nothing OTT .. what is liked is that even in close proximity and very much aware of her feelings , we did not have any hyperventilation 🤪

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Ikr! We expected the confession to be grand. But it was a mere silent exchange if glances and a mature conversation! So underrated is our show!

abir rightly said silence speaks .. a lot 

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know! Realistically many a times ‘i Love you’ isn’t verbalized before gauging , understanding other persons feelings , dropping hints ... especially if you have been friends ... am glad that makers approached it that way. This show is so simple and that’s the best part about it!

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

I know! Realistically many a times ‘i Love you’ isn’t verbalized before gauging , understanding other persons feelings , dropping hints ... especially if you have been friends ... am glad that makers approached it that way. This show is so simple and that’s the best part about it!

Wait whattttt... confession ho gaya?

God i have to read the written update first...what's going on...