Depressive ending and precap

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu cursing mishty that she can never be with the person she loved and meenu slapping Kunal for just doubting abir might be in love with mishty

I m sure the future track is not going to be smooth one with kuhu, Kunal n meenu. Atleast after mishty realisation, they will create problems for mishbir. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishbir are such sorted people that it is expected that all problems will come from external pressure rather than themselves. I think they have built up the dynamics of the characters so well that I am quite excited about the drama rather than scared. Also generally drama without good characters can fall flat. Here I actually got where Kuhu was coming from, she lost out to Mishti when Kunal came to see her and now again she is not able to get her love. Mishti on the other hand is indebted to her family and will find it very difficult to stay happy when they are upset. 

As Long as they give 2 good Mishbir scenes daily, I am happy to watch anything else thrown at us ðŸ¤£

Spoiler... I am actually wondering if Parul saw the slap .. that would be interesting  now with her new found motivation from Nanu .. my fave character ..

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

Mishbir are such sorted people that it is expected that all problems will come from external pressure rather than themselves. I think they have built up the dynamics of the characters so well that I am quite excited about the drama rather than scared. Also generally drama without good characters can fall flat. Here I actually got where Kuhu was coming from, she lost out to Mishti when Kunal came to see her and now again she is not able to get her love. Mishti on the other hand is indebted to her family and will find it very difficult to stay happy when they are upset. 

As Long as they give 2 good Mishbir scenes daily, I am happy to watch anything else thrown at us ðŸ¤£

Spoiler... I am actually wondering if Parul saw the slap .. that would be interesting  now with her new found motivation from Nanu .. my fave character ..

True..but still so much of Rona dhona expected. Drama is fine but so much of negativity will spoil the intent of the show. Hopefully the matured nature of the leads and their connection will help them to sort the issues quickly ( greedy fan😀😋)

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think right now i can leave the show for sometime as sad track ahead with whole planning plotting of kunal meenu and kuhu 

as its depressive and my study is getting affected

anyway i am loving mishbir and will come when they unite as cant handle sad track 

i can watch these episodes on repetitive mode on future if happy track will come 

but makers are right now not in mood to give those 

first kushti gaddhana time now again 

hope trp not get affected as happy mishbir is fetching trp 

anyway right now bye guys 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode..loved the matured convo between the leads def they will have so many hurdles but they will handle it..i am in for the story to unfold..but felt sad for abir in the precap.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actually speaking there is not so much negativity going on. If they serve MishBir everything on a platter then where is the fun, yeah? 

I loved the way they built the story in today’s episode. Mishti is now very aware and Abir has given very clear indications and has actually asked her to stop fighting her feelings and accept them (btw how beautiful were AM scenes today!). At the same time BP has declared for the girls to stay away from the RV boys. Let’s see how long Mish can obey BP and stay without contacting Abir...

Parul on the other hand is clearly not able to see Kunal in pain. Let’s see how long she is able to hold back from telling Abir how Shweta made re-entry in Kunal’s life. And Chances are she might actually become KuKu supporter if she thinks Kuhu brings Kunal happiness and that will also somehow unknowingly help MishBir...

Kuhu is in love with Kunal (doesn’t matter how superficial it might seem to us) and now thinks her chances are now ruined due to Mishti. She has vowed to never let Mish have her love. So now it’s only a matter of time before she learns about Mishti’s feelings for Abir and becomes the villain in MishBir’s lovestory...

Interesting stuff ahead 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i think right now i can leave the show for sometime as sad track ahead with whole planning plotting of kunal meenu and kuhu 

as its depressive and my study is getting affected

anyway i am loving mishbir and will come when they unite as cant handle sad track 

i can watch these episodes on repetitive mode on future if happy track will come 

but makers are right now not in mood to give those 

first kushti gaddhana time now again 

hope trp not get affected as happy mishbir is fetching trp 

anyway right now bye guys 

Awww don’t lose heart. Itna sad track to banta hai yaar. They have to show some hurdles in MishBir lovestory... otherwise the show will become boring, right? 

Also, Abir has already declared that Kismat ne ishara diya hai so now he will not back off. So have some faith and continue watching - okay? 😃

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Actually speaking there is not so much negativity going on. If they serve MishBir everything on a platter then where is the fun, yeah? 

I loved the way they built the story in today’s episode. Mishti is now very aware and Abir has given very clear indications and has actually asked her to stop fighting her feelings and accept them (btw how beautiful were AM scenes today!). At the same time BP has declared for the girls to stay away from the RV boys. Let’s see how long Mish can obey BP and stay without contacting Abir...

Parul on the other hand is clearly not able to see Kunal in pain. Let’s see how long she is able to hold back from telling Abir how Shweta made re-entry in Kunal’s life. And Chances are she might actually become KuKu supporter if she thinks Kuhu brings Kunal happiness and that will also somehow unknowingly help MishBir...

Kuhu is in love with Kunal (doesn’t matter how superficial it might seem to us) and now thinks her chances are now ruined due to Mishti. She has vowed to never let Mish have her love. So now it’s only a matter of time before she learns about Mishti’s feelings for Abir and becomes the villain in MishBir’s lovestory...

Interesting stuff ahead 

Agree with you even i love the way the story is progressing it will be interesting😃

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Awww don’t lose heart. Itna sad track to banta hai yaar. They have to show some hurdles in MishBir lovestory... otherwise the show will become boring, right? 

Also, Abir has already declared that Kismat ne ishara diya hai so now he will not back off. So have some faith and continue watching - okay? 😃

I was confused about the back seat conversation. Does this mean Mish knows it all? Abir clearly was talking about giving their love chance and Mish was retorting to it by saying that she can't due to family. It wasn't direct but the conversation did not have any other meaning other than this.  

The problem with today's episode is that the Mahs didn't show Mish and Kuhu that they got the pic from Meenakshi. Kuhu thought it was Mish who blurted out the truth. She thought that if Mish wouldn't have, they would have continued lying without their fam ever knowing. But the problem is Mahs already knew but didn't give the girls the impression of it. And now, that's why Kuhu blames Mish for it. I mean I can't blame Kuhu entirely here. 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I was confused about the back seat conversation. Does this mean Mish knows it all? Abir clearly was talking about giving their love chance and Mish was retorting to it by saying that she can't due to family. It wasn't direct but the conversation did not have any other meaning other than this.  

The problem with today's episode is that the Mahs didn't show Mish and Kuhu that they got the pic from Meenakshi. Kuhu thought it was Mish who blurted out the truth. She thought that if Mish wouldn't have, they would have continued lying without their fam ever knowing. But the problem is Mahs already knew but didn't give the girls the impression of it. And now, that's why Kuhu blames Mish for it. I mean I can't blame Kuhu entirely here. 

Its clear she knows what abir feels and abt her feelings too their dynamic was changed..but she is not ready to give a name she is very much worried abt her family..Omg that convo between mishbir was so beautiful it done with so much maturity this is the difference between other shows and YRHPK