Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

i heard some new character is entering the show? how will he be connected in the story? any idea

I don't know about his character. Maybe he will help Pooja for her business.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am personally hating Pooja. She's so damn annoying I hate the way she keeps saying DADA. I want Kabir to give it back to her big time.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rani is like Maya of Beyhadh.

Pooja is like Emily of the series "Revenge". In that series her father was also killed( or she thought) and lost his honor and Emily took revenge. Emily had a fake love affair with the criminal's son which lead to marriage. But she later ended up with her childhood boyfriend. Pooja could end up like that after the end of this whole revenge. Kabir is already married to Kavya. For Kabir he may learn more nasty secrets of PK and his entire family...........as naa toh uska maa "Mother India" naa Dadu "The God"............sabke sab criminals hai. If he is the Dharmavatar...........he should know all these secrets and leave his family and start over with Kavya.

Feeling sorry for Dhruv though. But if he was good enough lover may be Pooja would miss him. But it doesn't looking like that.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But when that person cud be your murderer. I treat her as Shakti. She has her conscience. He is rakhshas. I honestly don't always like court to hang people. Sometimes the victims only can give the true justice with their hands. He is the man responsible for many peoples death. Even children. I don't think she is such dark. She is a fire though.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Very articulate. 

Though I don't ship anyone on this show (I watch it for thrill, and other stuff), your theory makes a lot of sense. 

@bold: Especially this part. I have always found Pooja to be aromantic/asexual. Her romance with anyone, seems improbable to me. Also, considering Ishani is obsessed with Kabir, Pooja will never backstab her sister like this. I agree she would run away from her emotions. 

She need to be thought such things and make aware for her to fall in love. She never lived a normal life.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no I was just thinking of some possible ways they may take her character...if they want to keep her grey  shaded they can do this...if they want to redeem her...then she’ll have to ask forgiveness to the people she hurt..e.g. dhruv, kavya, Kabir 

If they are humans they have to empathise for her. Samething done wrongly with Maya.