Pooja Sharma ...And her possible future..

Posted: 4 years ago

Although Shrenu was fantastic in the last episode ...the true dynamics of Pooja Sharma was unveiled. Pooja who witnessed her father being betrayed and murdered and who also was almost killed as a child...grew up to be bitter, angry and consumed with revenge ..and she would have done anything to get her revenge ...she has a very dark side to her...she didn’t hesitate At all to kill pk. And when a person is able to freely try to kill someone with no remorse ..that person has crossed onto another level...people in general are not able to take another persons life..Even if that person is a murderer. So Pooja definitely is very dark.. her character is very much like Shahrukh khans character from Baazigar...where nothing can stop them from taking their revenge ...Even hurting innocent  people . Now how can they take her character further..they can either keep her dark or redeem her...because so far she hasn’t killed anyone yet,,.I think they can possibly make her like the Maya from Beyadh..where she becomes obsessed with Kabir ... and Kabir May fake being love with her or he can really fall for her..but I think it’s highly unlikely he’s going to fall for her. I can see Kabir faking love to get back at her or to retrieve something important for his family.. but I can’t see him falling for the woman whom his brother loved ..while his brother is still alive..because that will be a betrayal. so Pooja May fall for Kabir ...but when kavya returns ...she goes completely dark and may try to get rid of kavya by killing her..and then Pooja herself may face a bad end,.Or they could redeem her,.where she realizes she hurt innocent people..but then she will have to get back with dhruv ..as he loved her ...But I can’t see Pooja and Kabir together while dhruv is still alive,.

Originally posted by Indira1211

Although Shrenu was fantastic in the last episode ...the true dynamics of Pooja Sharma was unveiled. Pooja who witnessed her father being betrayed and murdered and who also was almost killed as a child...grew up to be bitter, angry and consumed with revenge ..and she would have done anything to get her revenge ...she has a very dark side to her...she didn’t hesitate At all to kill pk. And when a person is able to freely try to kill someone with no remorse ..that person has crossed onto another level...people in general are not able to take another persons life..Even if that person is a murderer. So Pooja definitely is very dark.. her character is very much like Shahrukh khans character from Baazigar...where nothing can stop them from taking their revenge ...Even hurting innocent  people . Now how can they take her character further..they can either keep her dark or redeem her...because so far she hasn’t killed anyone yet,,.I think they can possibly make her like the Maya from Beyadh..where she becomes obsessed with Kabir ... and Kabir May fake being love with her or he can really fall for her..but I think it’s highly unlikely he’s going to fall for her. I can see Kabir faking love to get back at her or to retrieve something important for his family.. but I can’t see him falling for the woman whom his brother loved ..while his brother is still alive..because that will be a betrayal. so Pooja May fall for Kabir ...but when kavya returns ...she goes completely dark and may try to get rid of kavya by killing her..and then Pooja herself may face a bad end,.Or they could redeem her,.where she realizes she hurt innocent people..but then she will have to get back with dhruv ..as he loved her ...But I can’t see Pooja and Kabir together while dhruv is still alive,.

@bold

It is new for me. Is there any rumor about this. I hope, the makers won't make jaanvi character to stoop this much level. 

Originally posted by krithi1990

@bold

It is new for me. Is there any rumor about this. I hope, the makers won't make jaanvi character to stoop this much level. 

no I was just thinking of some possible ways they may take her character...if they want to keep her grey  shaded they can do this...if they want to redeem her...then she’ll have to ask forgiveness to the people she hurt..e.g. dhruv, kavya, Kabir 

see the thing is, Pooja is so broken and damaged that she has zero faith in friendship, love or any kind of relationship at all. Right now she has way too much anger and hatred within her..but when that subsides, all that will be left within her is pain and distrust. I think that's where Kabir will come in. He seems like a more grounded character and I feel like he will understand that there is no point going back and forth in this cycles of revenge, as all it does is cause pain. Kabir is in a difficult position right now because he supports Pooja and understands her hatred towards his family, but he also has the responsibility of protecting his family. I don't think he will be one to fake his love for Pooja. I think he WILL start caring for her though (whether that blossoms further into love, we will have to see). I also dont see Pooja as being one to become obsessed with anyone. Her only motive in life is to get revenge. And to be honest, I think the last person she will want to fall in love with is a member of the Mittal family. So if and when she does start falling for him, I think she'll try to run away from her feelings. 

Originally posted by -Sanjana-

see the thing is, Pooja is so broken and damaged that she has zero faith in friendship, love or any kind of relationship at all. Right now she has way too much anger and hatred within her..but when that subsides, all that will be left within her is pain and distrust. I think that's where Kabir will come in. He seems like a more grounded character and I feel like he will understand that there is no point going back and forth in this cycles of revenge, as all it does is cause pain. Kabir is in a difficult position right now because he supports Pooja and understands her hatred towards his family, but he also has the responsibility of protecting his family. I don't think he will be one to fake his love for Pooja. I think he WILL start caring for her though (whether that blossoms further into love, we will have to see). I also dont see Pooja as being one to become obsessed with anyone. Her only motive in life is to get revenge. And to be honest, I think the last person she will want to fall in love with is a member of the Mittal family. So if and when she does start falling for him, I think she'll try to run away from her feelings. 

Very well written dear 👍

I would neither want kabir to fake his love nor pooja to obsess over kabir😊

Originally posted by Indira1211

no I was just thinking of some possible ways they may take her character...if they want to keep her grey  shaded they can do this...if they want to redeem her...then she’ll have to ask forgiveness to the people she hurt..e.g. dhruv, kavya, Kabir 

As the audience, we think that jaanvi did wrong to junior mittals.. But as a victim jaanvi may think that she failed in her revenge. So she may turn more aggressive to spoil PK family from the root to other parts. Let's wait for the revamp.

I don't think they might turn her completely dark.  Kabir faking his luv is also not possible. He might try to mend her ways, make her realise her mistakes.

Falling in luv toh door ki Baath hein.

Luv story is on cards as they are promoting them on nach baliye.

Originally posted by -Sanjana-

I love your POV about kabir n pooja n I totally agree 

Thanks for posting 

Originally posted by Sumita18

I love your POV about kabir n pooja n I totally agree 

Thanks for posting 

Thanks Sumita!!! I was actually thinking about writing a fan fiction based on this kind of storyline :P I really want Kabir to help Pooja heal from the trauma that his father caused her. One Mittal family member hurts her and the other heals her wounds ❤️ 

Originally posted by kala16

I don't think they might turn her completely dark.  Kabir faking his luv is also not possible. He might try to mend her ways, make her realise her mistakes.

Falling in luv toh door ki Baath hein.

Luv story is on cards as they are promoting them on nach baliye.

are they just doing a special appearance on Nach Baliye? Lol...Zain is a very bad dancer..in naamkaran ..for a two minutes dance... he and Aditi would have to rehearse for like two days because he struggled with the steps..😂