Unrealistic Expectations (May Episodes)

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Was watching May episodes as didn't watch all of those episodes before....another Kartik vs Naira track....but what amazed me the most was...

Kartik actually believed that Naira purposefully bought a separate gift for Krish having her name tag only...that also to show that she bought it by her own money? 

Why didn't Naira converse with Kartik that she got affected by him not trusting her over his name tag on Krish's gift?...

Why Kartik let chameleon (KD)  have her way and asked Naira to shut up infront of family?...

Why didn't Naira inform Kartik reason behind KD's crocodile tears..KD emotionally blackmailed her into cancelling her meeting by informing her about Kartik health he is having high fever can't get up frombed when he was actually having light fever and attended his own meeting...when chameleon complaint infront of Kartik that Naira insulted me...and he shut her up...

Why didn't Kartik conversed with Naira regarding KD, Mitali, Ravan Chachu all playing mind games with him?...him getting affected by their words...

Why didn't Naira boost Kartik's morale by informing him actual truth...she told Manish "I trust Kartik, he can do it...he is capable...even after injury...me and Kartik...we can do it"..."what you are doing is unfair to Kartik"...but papa himself took Mihir's help...Would speaking truth to him hurt anyway?...

Why Kartik and Naira both on being asked by each other "tumhe bura laga" denied that they actually felt bad...

Conflict between Kartik's heart and mind....his imaginations alongwith circumstances overpowered his trust...but did he communicate his discomfort?...

Kartik and Naira both felt bad by each other's words and actions and they conversed but the conversation wasn't to understand but to reaffirm their beliefs...

Did MK insulted Kartik infront of Naira?...How would she know what Mihir called designs Kartik chose "pathetic" infront of bride's family and Kartik overheard him...How would she know Mihir insulted Kartik saying don't pretend to act liberal "either allow her completely or don't let her work" when she cancelled her meeting because of KD's phone call....

How would Kartik know what KD told Naira regarding his health to get her cancel her meeting also what Naira told Manish regarding Kartik's project...until they converse with each other...are they both antaryami's?....or they have mind reading capabilities?....More than lack of communication...their unrealistic expectations "you must trust me even when I don't communicate what hurt me the most"..."you must have blind faith in me even when its impractical"....was the reason behind their separation...this track explored more of their imperfect side...her reaffirmation that he is most important person...by actions...yet not sharing it all by words with him...as he must trust her...similarly...how could she wear designer nightie from MK brand to surprise him?...how could she take help from MK to find jewelry?...even when he is the professional in that field he is the designer and I'm the businessman...you should have trusted that I can handle everything even when I'm physically and emotionally in vulnerable state...unrealistic expectations, lack of communication can be the solution to problems of couple or they create more problems?...Manish was the biggest disappointment...that selfish man wasn't concerned about his son...but was more concerned about his business... 

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago