An unfortunate situation, silence and 2 souls in love - 28 Jun

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

When he heard his girl was in trouble, he rushed to her, no other thoughts - if she needed him, that is where he will be. She was fighting the jerks away, but she was also very scared - the minute she saw him, she knew she was safe. 

And not just physically. Her scared heart, her frayed nerves, her shaken soul was safe now. His eyes bore into the perps, telling them, warning them to back the hell off. And they did. 

She ran to him, not wanting to be any place else - her safe haven. He engulfed her -  showing her she was where she needed to be - right next to his heart. 

She held on to him tightly. At this moment, nothing mattered to this girl more than the man who was her best friend, but was becoming so much more.

He rubbed her back, told her it's okay - an action intended to soothe her, but in reality was to soothe himself  - because he was affected by her ordeal as much as she was. If the girl he loved was in pain, he was in pain too.

And then‌, as his heart broke at the sound of her tears and for what she had to go through ALONE, he bent down and kissed her head - hoping to send comfort, and peace to her disturbed heart.

And it did. The touch of his lips to her head comforted her, she accepted it - and let her soul be calmed down by his presence, his touch, his embrace and his heartbeat right next to her ear. 

But that wasn't enough for him. He wanted to see if the tears on his girls face had dried, if she was ok - so he very gently lifted her chin and bent down to check on her. 

And as she gazed into his face, and his concern, warmth - she wasn't seeing Abir her best friend, or Ajeeb Rajvansh. She was seeing Abir - the man, and his closeness affected her in ways that she couldn't explain. 

This was the girl he loved - with all his heart and soul, and seeing her go through this shook him. He touched her gingerly, brushed her hair away and bent down - and his emotions overtook him. His every dream, his every instinct - he couldn't look away. 

And just like that the spell got broken. "Thanks for coming. I was scared" she stuttered. He was speechless. He nodded vaguely, but his eyes spoke another story altogether - of how that intimacy had zapped him, and how much he loved her. 

And as these two walked back together - silence their only companion. His mind was full of her‌ and he looked at her - wanting to check if she felt what he felt for her. 

She was confused at her reaction to the man walking beside her, she was confused that she was so aware of him now - she turned to look at him - searching those gentle eyes for answers. Answers that he always had for every question, every confusion of hers.

And they walked, silently. Confused, awkward, yet comfortable and connected. Because that is what they are. 2 connected souls, intricately and beautifully woven together - belonging only with each other.

And that my dear ITV, is how you do companionship, friendship, trust, respect, and love! That's how you do soulmates! 

I wrote this in the AT, and my behen log there wanted to me to create a seperate thread on this, so here it is. :) 

Would love to hear your thoughts! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am actually out of words to tell you how wonderfully have you described it👏..yes this is how you do soulmates..

Also idk few days back someone I don't remember who, said that how do you romance with specs on..how will hero look into her eyes...how will they shoot...the answer is very clear now

tanyashah0110 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a masterpiece!!!!! I'm spellbound by your write-up. How beautifully you have put across your thoughts into words...

Your analysis has compelled me to respond.. Do keep writing often....

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you once again Mridhu😊.. aptly worded .. their poignance was so palpable 💔..and then the succour was❤️.. the sudden awareness, a flustered Mishti ,perplexed Abir and the silent walk back home 

Itsflora thumbnail

Beautiful analysis   

Btw the last para,thats My point dear.Thats how soulmates should be portrayed.

I'm loving this journey so much that I actually dont want them to become lover soon..

Though from the spoilers,it looks like misti will realise her feeling.

(Don't throw chappal for my wish!!)

I am loving the way they are slowly getting entangled.    

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mridhu🤗

I have already given my opinion in the AT. Nothing much to add. 

I am a fan of ur writing.Keep entertaining us with ur lovely write ups.

Arch8989 thumbnail

Beautiful it is tough to put words to people's expressions but you did. Great work. 

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just one word...wowww. even we felt what u described. But the way you put them in words is just awesome

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW Mridhu! Speechless!!

What a beautiful beautiful write up my dear girl! You took us through the incident and their walk again with your words weaving magic along the way...

Yes! This is how soulmates are done!! 

Please do write often, you are gifted ❤️

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow... you ve summarized the scene so wonderfully! Loved the scene... loved every bit of abir and mishti’s expressions, loved their silence and absolutely loving their companionship!