BUSINESS LESSONS 24 to 28/6/19

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Rishabh Bajaj,

Writing to you a bit later than expected, the week has been long isn’t it?  but nevertheless I’ll try my best to sum it all up as short as my abilities to describe details allow me to.

The day after Anurag Basu left, we find you in your reading glasses reading the newspaper that OFC is filled only with you. A gust of wind throws the file from the bed down and you pick it up arranging all the documents that were scattered out. And you find out that Anurag Basu had taken the half burnt photograph of his. For the first time we see you so livid that it looks like you will kill anyone who was responsible for it. You blast off at the watchman blaming him why he let Anurag Basu get into the house. Others claim you are not consistent but they clearly chose not to see, how insecure you were. Sitting on the top of the ladder for a very long time, does make a person feel insecure of falling down and the moment Anurag Basu had been in your room, the first exposure to your insecurities was visible when you asked him pointing a gun at him, WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT. It was just a small burnt photo taken by none other than the person himself, but that made you so much livid that it was visible you would make Anurag Basu cry for stealing his own burnt picture. 🤣

But tell me something, why is your bed just the way you left it at night? Though I prefer you sleeping with your daughter, did you actually not sleep at all? The gun still remained on the bed just the place you threw it away. Or does the bed give you memories that you try your best not to remember?

Anyway, later we find you at a B-school seminar. You play a game of cards. The opponent was sure that he would make you lose but you put all your chips on the bet very confidently as if your cards were very perfect.The man gets scared and gives up. You for the first time reveal your trade secrets that make you the business shark that you are to the young aspirants.

• JEETA WOH NAHI JISKI KISMAT ACHI HOTI HAI JEETA WOH HAI JO JEETNA JANTA HAI. 
  • JAB SABKUCH DAU PE LAGA DIYA TOH DARR KISS BAAT KA??
  • JAB AP KISI OPPONENT KE SAATH KHEL RAHE HAI TAB AP DEKHIYEGA KI OPPONENT KHELTA KAISE HAI UNKE KAAM KARNE KA TAREEKA KAISA HAI, KYA CHAHTE HAI KYA USSE, KYA CHINN JANE KA DARR HAI USSE, KYA HAI WOH EK CHEEZ JO WHO HAR HAAL MEIN PROTECT KARNA CHAHTA HAI, USKI WEAKNESS KO IDENTIFY KARO, TARGET KARO,TUM JEET JAOGE.
  •  JAB HUME YEA SAMJHATA HAI KI SAMNE WALA HARNE WALA NAHI HAI TOH HAMARE LIYE THODA ASAAN HO JATAHAI WE UNDERSTAND DARRNA NAHI DARANA HAI.
  •  JO DARR KE AGEY NAHIJHUKTE DUNIYA UNKE AGEY JHUKTI HAI.
  • BUSINESS KARNA KEETABON SE NAHI SEEKHA JATA BUSINESS KE LIYE ATTITUDE CHAHIYEH HOTA HAI EK INSTINCT JO BUSINESS KO CHALAYE KILLER INSTINCT.
  • TAKAT KAM HO YA ZYADA USE KISS WAQT KIS JAGAH USE KARNA HAI USSE KEHTE HAI BUSINESS
  • HAATH LAGAO INTEZAAR KARO AUR SAHI WAQT ANE PAR GO FOR THE KILL

And the respected lady gets agitated and blames you for ruining young minds. But little does she know, that you actually taught them the real ABCD of business.

The seminar gives you an idea how you can bring Basu publications down and soon you receive a file that has all the personal and professional and hidden notes about Basu Publications. NOW ITS TIME TO GO FOR THE KILL. You are NOW fully prepared to go for the KILL.

Later the same night, again Anurag Basu interrupts your sleep. You find him again intruding in your house trying to escape apparently.You make it evident again that AP BHI UN LOGO KE LIST MEIN SE HAI JINKE LIYE MUJHE WAQT NIKALNE MEIN BURA NAHI LAGEGA. Poor Anurag, embarrassed to the core has no words to speak but accept your proposal for a drink and chit chat. You tell him, DESPERATION, INSAAN TABHI SHOW KARTA HAI JAB USSE KUCH HASIL KARNA HOTA HAI YA SAB KUCH HAR JANE KA DARR USSE DISTURB KARTA HAI. You hit Anurag by revealing his own intentions. Also you make it clear that spying on you will give him or anybody dry results only because it’s impossible to spy on you. So you give him a chance and ask him to spill the beans and he does asking you about someone called as  Rohit Chaubey. (Wait a minute why do you stare at Anurag as if he is a snack?😈 BajRag feels!) After a pause you reveal that you haven’t met him but you met Anurag’s wife, Komolika before her death. You tell him, Komolika gave lots of proof and papers and official documents to you, trusting you. You had counter reacted saying one shouldn’t even have a blind trust on themselves and that was it. (That bow tie was a true killer thou!)

You counter question him, asking how he could break your high tech security building but not save his beautiful wife! AUR ITNI KHUBSOORAT BIWI KO TABHI KOI KHONA CHAHEGA JAB USKE LAGE KI WHO KISI AUR SE MIL RAHI HO,SOMEONE LIKE ME PERHAPS. That smirk at the end was worth dying for. Though you are successful in making Anurag feel disgusted by your said thoughts but what puts me into thinking is that, did your wife do the same with you? And you give him another much needed business lesson, BUSINESS AUR WAR UN DONO KA AIM EK HI HOTA HAI JEETNA STRAIGHT CORRUPT RIGHT WRONG IS MEIN MAIN WAQT BARBAAD NAHI KARTA. And then you make  a reference, MAHABHARAT KE KARAN KE JAISE APNE LAKSHYA PE FOCUSED REHTA HOON. Anurag says it was ARJUN. But you reveal its all about perception. JO JAISA HOTA HAI USSE WAISA HI DIKHAI AUR SUNAI DETA HAI. You say I LIKE KARAN DETERMINED FOCUSED AND A LITTLE GREAT JUST LIKE ME. You say why you are not Arjun because Arjun had talent strength and also a heart which made him so confused all the time. And you toh don’t listen to your dil. That’s why you like Karan. (the irony!🤣)

You pretty much irritated the hell out of Anurag which is why he leaves but you stop him only to tease and confuse him more by saying, that if he met Rohit he should meet you if and only if he had some proofs against Anurag himself. You proceed to even confuse the young chap more by wishing him for Bannerjee contract. Anurag’s head is blown and now you deliver him one last sermon, CHEERS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE, OH APKI TOH SHAADI NAHI HUYI… And then with a sexy drawl, you ask, NAAM KYA THA UNKA… PRERNA… MEANS INSPIRATION.. RIGHT.

One thing that your lessons revealed about you was that, you love confusing your opponent and that is what you are doing to Anurag. He’s already confused and you are making him more. Its waiting period for you, just a matter of time you will hurt him where it hurts the most. And the time is closer than he himself can expect.

But have you realized what is going to happen to you instead? Though you call yourself Karan but little do you have any idea that soon you’ll be Arjun. You’ll have a heart that will strum the highest musical notes when you fall in love, and then you will be confused like you said Arjun was. History says war was won by Arjun not Karan, because Arjun had his Prerna, so the question remains, will you have your PRERNA too?

Love Ankie. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail

And I'll add some SEXY pictures too 

Collected from twitter none mine 

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prena kisi ki bhi ho 

Your writings are best 👏👏

We are more interested in bajrag bhul gayi ladki 😉

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Prena kisi ki bhi ho 

Your writings are best 👏👏

We are more interested in bajrag bhul gayi ladki 😉

prerna is Inspiration. Prerna ho kisi ki bhi but Bajju will have his Prerna. Ab yea prerna will be fr Anurag or from Prerna herself this is what is the Kasauti all about 🤣

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

prerna is Inspiration. Prerna ho kisi ki bhi but Bajju will have his Prerna. Ab yea prerna will be fr Anurag or from Prerna herself this is what is the Kasauti all about 🤣

pata nahi mujhe kasauti msin bajju akela hi chahiye. Agar pyaar hona hi hai to prena ko pehle ho bajju se warna kisi ko na ho 😆

And I'll add some SEXY pictures too 

Collected from twitter none mine 

too hot to handle ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

pata nahi mujhe kasauti msin bajju akela hi chahiye. Agar pyaar hona hi hai to prena ko pehle ho bajju se warna kisi ko na ho 😆

mujhe toh bajju sirf mere liye hi chahiye aur kisi ke liye nahi  

mujhe toh bajju sirf mere liye hi chahiye aur kisi ke liye nahi  

ditto with that 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

He is savage 

I rather see him as karna then Arjun bc this karna will get his prerna 😃

He has nothing to lose. He knows about everyone but none knows about him. Prerna nor anurag knows he even has a daughter name sneha let alone his life history  😆

I am loving this side of bajaj plez don’t ruin this witty badass character who knows exactly what he wants and gets it. No devdas bajaj after he falls for prerna had that enough for last season want a strong and go getter bajaj. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

#BajjuForHusband