Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys 😃

I m just totally loving this show . The humor sarcasm and savageness is so perfect🤣

I love how both Sona and Rohit counter attacks 😉

But today I found Rohit was a bit rude . No? 

He was constantly mocking her tho it was funny but in the end it was bit over . Right? 

Sona is never rude or bad to him. She actually helps him 🤔

What's ur view guys?

Edited by Reenatyzed - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He was rude, I don't mind the light taunting while family introductions or cute banter in dressing room. That was bearable and funny. Even Sona was giving him replies. 

But the last segment, he was rude. The actress rant and stopping her to meet Preti. I thgt to wring his neck. 

The misunderstandings are gonna increase due to watch, I just hope he'll listen to her first 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Definitely he was feels like smacking his face out there ... I bet mu are gonna increase soon and precap Sona definitely is in the park I thing Rohit will apologize to her but I bet eventually he will not able to and end up indulging in more tashan and takrar ..

Tipsytopsy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He was extremely rude. Whatever it was she was his guest and came to grace his big day. And she did a pretty gud job. He should b thankful instead that moron was jealous that she is taking all the appreciation and the family is actually liking her🤣🤣🤣.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I found him very rude in the last epi. The banter before was okay but constantly mocking her profession by mentioning that those in front of her are lawyers, company owners and and so on was very rude. But i guess he'll come around soon. 

Found it such an irony that his mom watches TV 🤣 Its such a slap on his arrogant face.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

Hi guys 😃

I m just totally loving this show . The humor sarcasm and savageness is so perfect🤣

I love how both Sona and Rohit counter attacks 😉

But today I found Rohit was a bit rude . No? 

He was constantly mocking her tho it was funny but in the end it was bit over . Right? 

Sona is never rude or bad to him. She actually helps him 🤔

What's ur view guys?

To certain extent his taunts are ok. But nowadays he is tending to cross that thin line of joking and insulting. It's really annoying to find him constantly insulting Sonakshi. The stupidest part is that he is obssessed with mocking her but does not acknowledge that it's the writers that prepare such illogical storylines in such Saas Bahu shows. When Rohit visited Sona's sets, all he was pissed off about was her portraying that role. I did not get the point of him bashing just her. Infact, he should have questioned the writers and the director as well. The actress playing the role is not the sole person responsible for the show. She may be the face of the show but definitely not the only person whom he can retaliate against. Him being a doctor should be aware of this basic thing. It's annoying to see him constantly put her down. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

He ridiculously was. 🤔

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup.. He was rude.. Hope d makers will tone down him soon... Like someone pointed it.. Its not her mistake to portray such scenes (operating her dead husband) in the show its the makers who should be questioned but he didn't shout at them.. I thought he'll lodge a complaint against the makers of KPK 😂 but he only mocks Sona.. Now its getting too much..She was so pleading him to see preeti but he wasn't convinced @ all it was soo soo rude of him to constantly put her down...

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rohit was being obnoxious yest. His initial banter with Sonakshi was ok. But even aft she took the effort to research bt the equipment & was so nice to his family he crossed the line yest. Dint like Rohit at all in yest's episode. He was being rude without any valid reason. It was damn irritating. Sonakshi handled it v well without shouting or unnecessary drama. This is the 2nd FL tat i ve liked aft Mauli (initially) frm SBRK. I like sane, dignified FLs....

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angels11

Rohit was being obnoxious yest. His initial banter with Sonakshi was ok. But even aft she took the effort to research bt the equipment & was so nice to his family he crossed the line yest. Dint like Rohit at all in yest's episode. He was being rude without any valid reason. It was damn irritating. Sonakshi handled it v well without shouting or unnecessary drama. This is the 2nd FL tat i ve liked aft Mauli (initially) frm SBRK. I like sane, dignified FLs....

hi 

i was a silent reader in that forum. i always loved ur funny and sarcastic posts❤️

good to see u here 

hoping from such stuffs from u here too😃