fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rocky realizes that Happy has saved his life. He thinks where is Happy, why is she away when she is alive. He thinks how will he find Happy. Honey feels unwell. He gets hurt by the explosives instilled in his body. He isn’t aware of the danger. Happy prays for Rocky’s recovery. Rocky asks the doctor about the girl who dropped him to the hospital. He learns that the girl didn’t fill any form. He wants to check CCTV footage. He tells the doctor that he can get the special permission to access the security. Harleen asks him to take rest first. Rocky asks her to mind her own business.

Rocky gets to see Happy in the footage and gets restless. He recalls Happy and thinks she is RJ Khushi. He realizes that Khushi has been guiding him via her radio show. She wants to go and meet Khushi. Honey’s status is known to the terrorists who want to kidnap him. Sandhya and Happy file the police complaint against Kabir and get police security. She is scared that Sandhya would get attacked again. 

Rocky reaches the radio station to meet Happy. Happy sees him and asks the staff to keep Rocky away. Rocky hears her live on the radio. He shows his ID card and barges inside the cabin to meet Happy. Honey feels scared and wants his dad. He tells Madhu that he is much in pain. Madhu thinks to call a doctor. The terrorists want to take Honey with them, before Honey blasts. Rocky and Happy come face-to-face. Honey gets kidnapped.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He doesnt come face to face yet right? They didnt show them meeting yes? They just showed Rocky entering the room. 

I love the way he barges into the room. Same ghussa. Fights with the guards who try to come inbetween him and Happy. He is not gonna let anyone stop him from meeting Happy. But he wont get to meet her yet i suppose. I am sure he will have to go home to Honey before he meets Happy. But he wont give up on meeting her now that he knows. But these terrorists are gonna separate them for a while i suppose. And i am guessing Harleen will find out about Happy and maybe help the kidnappers finish Happy? Or the kidnappers might find out about Khushis past. And use that info to rile Harleen who will in return help kill Happy who is her number one nemesis. 

Or else what should happen is meenu should just shoot Harleen instead of Honey and then finish her off so that Rocky and Happy wont have to worry about the martial status of Rocky 😗 Anyways surely Rocky will come into the scene before anything could happen.

I surely hope that the kidnapper Meenu wouldnt try to shoot at Rocky only to have Harleen jump infront to save him (hard to imagine given that Harleen sure is selfish self centered woman) but anything could be possible in this show now. The last thing i want is Rocky to feel guilt and bear the consequences of Harleen risking her life for him and owe her his life. He would be stuck between his love for Happy and resposibility to Harleen. Best thing to do is reduce our stress and just make Harleen as evil as can be. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

He doesnt come face to face yet right? They didnt show them meeting yes? They just showed Rocky entering the room. 

I love the way he barges into the room. Same ghussa. Fights with the guards who try to come inbetween him and Happy. He is not gonna let anyone stop him from meeting Happy. But he wont get to meet her yet i suppose. I am sure he will have to go home to Honey before he meets Happy. But he wont give up on meeting her now that he knows. But these terrorists are gonna separate them for a while i suppose. And i am guessing Harleen will find out about Happy and maybe help the kidnappers finish Happy? Or the kidnappers might find out about Khushis past. And use that info to rile Harleen who will in return help kill Happy who is her number one nemesis. 

Yes. He has still got the same gussa, the same impatience and the same impulse to get what he wants. It was nice to see him like this once again. Somehow he controlled himself from doing maar-peet 😆Kidnappers will definitely dig out Khushi's past as they are already looking for her dukhti rag to blackmail her. 

Or else what should happen is meenu should just shoot Harleen instead of Honey and then finish her off so that Rocky and Happy wont have to worry about the martial status of Rocky 😗 Anyways surely Rocky will come into the scene before anything could happen.

A Disappointed Rocky would return when he will find another girl in the place of RJ Khushi whom Happy had asked to take the next call. What is left to be seen is that will he really console Honey to destress him. We have never seen him being affectionate towards Honey.

I surely hope that the kidnapper Meenu wouldnt try to shoot at Rocky only to have Harleen jump infront to save him (hard to imagine given that Harleen sure is selfish self centered woman) but anything could be possible in this show now. The last thing i want is Rocky to feel guilt and bear the consequences of Harleen risking her life for him and owe her his life. He would be stuck between his love for Happy and resposibility to Harleen. Best thing to do is reduce our stress and just make Harleen as evil as can be. 

Nopes. Not at all. Harleen is not going to do that. Otherwise where would remain the difference between Harleen and Happy. Yeah. Harleen is selfish. She just wants her own happiness and therefore least bothers about Honey. She wants attention from Rocky to flaunt it off how much her husband cares for her in front of her kitty gang 😆