what kuhu and kunal understand of themselves

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i really dont understand kuhu the way she treats mishti use koun pasand karega 

how low she think of mishti i dont have word how low she think of her use koun pasand karega hit me hard it told how much lowest she consider even lower than some kachrewali or anything

kuhu madam get out of your khyali pulouv it was mishti who rejected your prince charming your prince charming was eager to marry her wether he like her or not 

kunal even is treating mishti like a trash

what this girl has done to anyone

i feel everyone is jelous of her that despite being so much hurdles and not having anything she is confident bold and sorted out and is happy 

and our abir appreciates mishti this thing only

i hope after realising her love for abir she actually fight for it just like how she broke rishta and not got emotionally manipulated

i am liking abir this thing he is not willing to sacrifice mishti at the cost of anyone hope mishti even remain rigid like this and dont come under people ehsaan word or guilt trip herself

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i really dont understand kuhu the way she treats mishti use koun pasand karega 

how low she think of mishti i dont have word how low she think of her use koun pasand karega hit me hard it told how much lowest she consider even lower than some kachrewali or anything

kuhu madam get out of your khyali pulouv it was mishti who rejected your prince charming your prince charming was eager to marry her wether he like her or not 

kunal even is treating mishti like a trash

what this girl has done to anyone

i feel everyone is jelous of her that despite being so much hurdles and not having anything she is confident bold and sorted out and is happy 

and our abir appreciates mishti this thing only

i hope after realising her love for abir she actually fight for it just like how she broke rishta and not got emotionally manipulated

i am liking abir this thing he is not willing to sacrifice mishti at the cost of anyone hope mishti even remain rigid like this and dont come under people ehsaan word or guilt trip herself

I don't think mishti and Abir can be manipulated that ways...both are emotional people for sure but aren't emotional fools ..Dil naram hai dono Ka...dimaag naiπŸ˜‚

Of course since it's a serial separation track will come but reasons would be different

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't think mishti and Abir can be manipulated that ways...both are emotional people for sure but aren't emotional fools ..Dil naram hai dono Ka...dimaag naiπŸ˜‚

Of course since it's a serial separation track will come but reasons would be different

May be the reason for mishbir seperation will be kunal. I think he will tell to mishti that if she leaves his brother he will ready to marry kuhu...and also not to inform anyone not even abir..how much i am enjoying mishbir i am really afraid abt their seperation..this way kuku will get married soon

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

May be the reason for mishbir seperation will be kunal. I think he will tell to mishti that if she leaves his brother he will ready to marry kuhu...and also not to inform anyone not even abir..how much i am enjoying mishbir i am really afraid abt their seperation..this way kuku will get married soon

And do you think Abir will stay quiet?..won't he understand anything?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In fact I think he would be the first one to understand 

I can expect from mishti to do that as she really feels obliged to maheshwaris but abir is her knight in shining armor 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

In fact I think he would be the first one to understand 

I can expect from mishti to do that as she really feels obliged to maheshwaris but abir is her knight in shining armor 

Exactly..mishti can do also but ..Abir knows his mother ...he knows his brother...and he knows mishti also...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

i know he wont leave or be quite he will find it out any way..but seperation will be in the cards na?

Onyourface thumbnail

i know he wont leave or be quite he will find it out any way..but seperation will be in the cards na?

Vo to hoga...Varna serial chlega kaiseπŸ˜…

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want Kuku separation after marriage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#wearetypicalsaasandbahucouple

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I want Kuku separation after marriage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#wearetypicalsaasandbahucouple

if kunal or kuhu will be the reason for mishbir seperation then I want what you said