Good episode and superlative performances

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok so I watched todays episode. And I must I am truly impressed by the actors and the script. The dialogues given to Zain and Shrenu were top notch. And they did complete justice to it.

Ok so let me talk abt Zain. The way he was talking to PK , I loved the modulation in his voice at many places. Like when he asked "Aap kis mitti ke bane hain dad" . He had to save PK just bcoz he is his dad. But he did not hide his contempt for his dad's actions. The authority with which he said you will only goto two places, hospital to tend to your wounds and then to the police station to surrender himself. Even the mighty PK was taken aback. And then after reaching Prem Nivas now rechristened Ashok Nivas he was absolutely silent when Pooja was screaming her heart out, insulting his family. I loved his expression then πŸ‘. It was like I knew this was coming and she is justified. Not once did he try to stop her. 

And then Shrenu my favorite, my reason for watching this show, she was absolutely brilliant with her dialogues. The contempt, sarcasm everything in her dialogues was top notch. And she is mighty strong too for her tiny frame. She pushed Dhruv  really hard.πŸ˜† Her snapping of fingers, throwing the suitcases around everything was brilliant.\

The only actor I felt was not upto the mark was Suman. Her expression was never of disbelief. She was only crying, as if she knew this was coming and she is sad. She should have been shocked out of hell seeing her ideal bahu's real face.

Chachi's two kids were never given any focus. They were just seen in the background. Felt bad for that.

And yes the CVs have cleared all hurdles in the path of Kabir-Pooja romance. First they drove Kavya and Aarush away, to a safe place, so that Kabir need not bother abt them any more. Second Pooja confessed that her marriage to Dhruv was fake and also that she never let him come close to her. It looked like the makers , if at all they are really planning to show Kabir-Pooja romance, wanted a clean slate to begin with. The only thing I did not approve of in today's epi....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes I m glad pooja clarified her status with Dhruv 

She just used them to get her revenge  so all the so called  fake relationship of Bahu , Beti, Bhabhi has no value no meaning , 

Now Pooja has no baggage n she does not have to pretend 

She will be arrogant until PK dies and accept his crime infront of public and take all the blame But PK won’t let Puja win so easily  

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I forgot to add one more thing 

I am very happy to see Zain finally getting SS and strong role 

He was stuck during Kavya -vyom -Arush track n maker did not know what to do with that track 

Even kabir has no baggage apart from protecting his family n his fight against Pooja

Zain is doing very good job 

mailanchi thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sumita18]

Yes I m glad pooja clarified her status with Dhruv 

She just used them to get her revenge  so all the so called  fake relationship of Bahu , Beti, Bhabhi has no value no meaning , 

Now Pooja has no baggage n she does not have to pretend 

She will be arrogant until PK dies and accept his crime infront of public and take all the blame But PK won’t let Puja win so easily  

[QHUOTE]

Hmmmm... I dont think this way...It looked like a deliberate attempt by the makers to instill in the mind of the audiences that if at all they show romance btwn Kabir and Pooja it is not wrong. I am still not game for it, bcoz Pooja might have been faking all along but Kabir truly loved and respected her as his bhabhi. They need not have made Zain-Shrenu devar bahbahi to begin with. All this could have been shown, with more impact if Zain was in Dhruv's place, of course not making a doormat this long.

They should have shown Dhruv as a shrewd person who has lil doubts on Jhanvi but still not being to doubt her fully or something like that. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written.πŸ‘. Today Kabir and Jaanvi proved that these two only deserve the leads category in this show. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

the day they will start showing jhanvi and kabob as a couple i will stop watching the show.because it will be wrong for kabir because he already  have the responsibility of kaviya and Arush ,it will be a murder of his character.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

Ok so I watched todays episode. And I must I am truly impressed by the actors and the script. The dialogues given to Zain and Shrenu were top notch. And they did complete justice to it.

Ok so let me talk abt Zain. The way he was talking to PK , I loved the modulation in his voice at many places. Like when he asked "Aap kis mitti ke bane hain dad" . He had to save PK just bcoz he is his dad. But he did not hide his contempt for his dad's actions. The authority with which he said you will only goto two places, hospital to tend to your wounds and then to the police station to surrender himself. Even the mighty PK was taken aback. And then after reaching Prem Nivas now rechristened Ashok Nivas he was absolutely silent when Pooja was screaming her heart out, insulting his family. I loved his expression then πŸ‘. It was like I knew this was coming and she is justified. Not once did he try to stop her. 

And then Shrenu my favorite, my reason for watching this show, she was absolutely brilliant with her dialogues. The contempt, sarcasm everything in her dialogues was top notch. And she is mighty strong too for her tiny frame. She pushed Dhruv  really hard.πŸ˜† Her snapping of fingers, throwing the suitcases around everything was brilliant.\

The only actor I felt was not upto the mark was Suman. Her expression was never of disbelief. She was only crying, as if she knew this was coming and she is sad. She should have been shocked out of hell seeing her ideal bahu's real face.

Chachi's two kids were never given any focus. They were just seen in the background. Felt bad for that.

And yes the CVs have cleared all hurdles in the path of Kabir-Pooja romance. First they drove Kavya and Aarush away, to a safe place, so that Kabir need not bother abt them any more. Second Pooja confessed that her marriage to Dhruv was fake and also that she never let him come close to her. It looked like the makers , if at all they are really planning to show Kabir-Pooja romance, wanted a clean slate to begin with. The only thing I did not approve of in today's epi....

Lol I think shrenu pushed dhruv kabir and pk all together... 

About suman.. She knew this was going to happen.. When she used to be going crazy because of the medicines she used to say that "they" will come back. I liked her actually. 😊

Yes shrenu and zain were awesome.. Others were good too❀️

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

the day they will start showing jhanvi and kabob as a couple i will stop watching the show.because it will be wrong for kabir because he already  have the responsibility of kaviya and Arush ,it will be a murder of his character.

Arush kavya's responsibility is her in laws now.. They mutually ended the marriage and kavya choose herself to go with her in laws for arush and his future.. She took an independent decision.. Not out of any compulsion from anyone. 

Its in the Wednesday episode I guess. You can watch that. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was the most memorable moment for me when Pooja kicked Mittal's suitcases and trolleys like hell af. 🀣 I was feeling to do that. One kick for Pk for ruining Pooja Rani's childhood. πŸ˜‘😭

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
mailanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

guess you missed one episode. Kabir was telling Kavya that he is ready to leave his family and go with her and Aarush. But she preferred to go with her in-laws. And it was only circumstances that got them married. So now I dont think Kabit in any way holds responsibility of Kavya and Aarush.