Wu Jun 27 Saasuma GAJ Punishes DKJ

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

WU June 27 Saasuma GAJ Punishes Shameless DKJ Bahu🥳👏 

Note: Some of the scenes are skipped to 🤬🤢

Guddan Room

• Since his side of the wardrobe is empty, Guddan helps her Jindal Saab by placing his suits. Together they put his clothes, when Guddan brings her date saree, Jindal Saab all of the sudden holds his wifey's handshe shys away☺️, he sighs while putting the saree (Sabr Kar Jindal Saab Sabr Ka Fal Mitha Hota Hai😉)
  • Guddan is walking away but her duppta ka pallu gets stuck on Jindal Saabs watch while he smirks and Guddan smiles knowing her hubbys deed😉 Guddan and AJ are both trying to remove it but they have a slight head bump, she removes it.
  • Bhootni Aunty is heading towards Guddan room (Suspicious  Aunty) while in a parallel scene he is caressing her cheeks, puts her hand to remove the thread.
  • Bhootni Aunty arrives his surprise to see Akshat in Guddan's  room, she questions him regarding him being present there. (Bhootni Aunty he has the right to be anywhere his wife Present & Future wife his Gudiya is😈)
  • Guddan says her duppta is stuck in his watch. Bhootni with anger looks at AJ, then takes a scissors n cuts the thread. Sher is not pleased at Bhootni Aunty for cutting the thread, he gives her that how dare look. 
  • After cutting the thread, Bhootni Aunty says the problem is solved. In front of the sher, Bhootni Aunty directly warns Guddan to stop roaming around her Pati and indirectly warns Guddan about cutting her off similar to duppta n removing from Akshat's life that Bhootni🤬 (Well excuse me Bhootni Aunty, it was your Pati Akshat Jindal roaming around, always getting pulled towards his Gudiya, if you saw what your Masoom Pati did in the name of Dosti, Tauba Tauba you have burned 100times gotten direct ticket to Narak😈 Your Patidev Akshat Jindal gave another meaning to Dosti😭 Unfortunately if someone tried that in real world they would have gotten a good First Class Pitai🤣)
  • Smart Bhootni laughs says I talk straight forward (Haha ji haha we are small kids drinking milk, I think even Akshan sensed her threat, Sher is not pleased.)
  • AJ wants to say something she cuts him off, (Bossy lady, disrespectful) saying since when did he start interfering between women (Since were in Neend, he ran the house, his wifey came together they ran their home)
  • Bhootni wrapping her arm around his shoulder, clinging says "Guddan herself is married she must know what it will feel like if someone goes near her husband & does the action of getting close to AJ. ( wells she is not despo or insecure, if you weren't Antra ji, then you would have Sherni claw. Also Bhootni adds salt to Gudiya's wound, its like a challenge Mera Pati)
  • Antra says she came to take Guddan's help for her surprise, tells AJ no one knows me better than you (Acha Ji we will see Selfish Vile Woman)
  • AJ interferes and tries to stop Antra, but she is adamant says Guddan will learn how to"make her husband "Khush"(Bhootni Physical Pleasure is not important when two people are soul mates have Dil Ka Rishta)and takes Guddan by the arm out of the guest room and away from Akshat, while he isnt please.

Antra's Room: not in detail to disgusted 

• Antra take Guddan by hand into Antra room where Durga & Saru are decorating, Guddan sees the SR decoration, gets FB of her SR, Antra says did you recall your SR. Laxmi comes there she is just shocked. (Love you Lakshmi Bahu for not helping Bhootni Aunty)
  • Beshram Bhootni Aunty talking about her SR with Akshat  in front 3 Married Bahus -  (disgusting, crossing her Maryada Saas& Bahu dont talk about that. )Skipping the bedroom part
  • Antra tells Guddan since you are wedding planner, plan the after the wedding, Laxmi looks at her Saasuma with Humdardi.
  • Humiliation 1: Dayan forcibly gives the rose petal basket to Guddan in her hand to decorate the bed, but Guddan hands back the basket to Dayan saying you keep it. (The facial expression is so good on Dayan)
  • Guddan says decorating room Hum Se Ba Ho Payega, tells Antra with these decoration emotions are attached, only a Wife can decorate her room with SR for her Pati, she says that with Garv I can Guddan Se Hai Na Ho Payega.
  • Antra stop Guddan from leaving, takes money from her purse, does Nazar Taking, hands the money to Guddan. While Dayan & Chorni smirk.

Downstairs not in detail just a summary 

• Lakshmi stops Guddan says Saasuma I know how much it hard to listen and tolerate regarding your husband, you have Himmat. Guddan says I have full Bharosa on my Pati, and got Sneh Shakti from him.
  • Dayan claps comes to add mirchi to Guddan wound by saying Himmat is Foolishness,  dont forget Antraji is Phela Pyar & Patni of AJ, she has Haq on AJ, your Love will make the Love of Antra Loose & Stop him, not forever. Antraji is the First Wife of AJ & their Rishta is old but still have Rishta. 

Antra Room

• Antra guides AJ who has his eyes closed  into the room, he is shocked to see SR decoration. AJ is shocked, plays with his coat he is so nervous,  bechara ka phas gaya.

Downstairs

• Dayan tells Guddan the truth is that Antraji is AJ's Future, you have seen their love,  her Adikhar & Pagalpan on him. (Vah Dayan you herself called Bhootni Saasuma Pagal)
  • Dayan continues adding mirchi saying Guddan you are fighting a lost battle. 

Antra's Room 

• Aunty is trying to seduce AJ like a puppet, who is uncomfortable & suffocating, 

Downstairs

• Continues her mirchi wala dialogues, says the Money that Bhootni Vare on her is her Pyar  Ke Prathik, she doesn't want any buri Nazar on AJ. '
  • Guddan takes money out of her wallet, puts together with Antra's money does Vare on Durga's head taunts her and gives her the money, saying its not for your Nazar but tomorrows Sunrise will make Prem & Vishwas for my husband Akshat Jindal grow even more & your hard work of SR will go in waste, rose petals will be dried & unused because I have completely Bharosa on my husband. Durgaji I will not have any regrets for seeing your hard work go to waste. She walks away. 
  • Lakshmi Bahu feels so proud, she walks but taunts Dayan saying whatever Saasuma says its the Sach. She leaves leaving Dayan feels humiliated. 
  • Dayan says AJ's Phele Patni will win & Doosri Aurat Tum will Loose.  (Hey Bhawgan Phir Se Doosri AuratI need to make another topic on this. )
  • Dayan says AJ saved you by breaking MS, but its my Dava that AJ will not control himself. (Beshraam)

Antra's Room 

• AJ pushes Antra who was about to kiss him
  • A frustrated AJ goes to the balcony, closes his eyes, Guddan appears by her door, both look at each other, the pain of separation and longing for each other is clearly shown. 
  • Bhootni Aunty comes takes AJ, she hugs her, pushes her off saying its not RIGT, Antra says its okay I am your wife. 
  • AJ say I am sorry Antra I cannot do this  
  • Antra says I thought I was overthinking, you straight talk, tell me do you love me or no? Do you love someone else, Antra says Koun Hai Voh who Snatched my Pati from me?
  • AJ says yes there is someone else, I love someone else Kartha Hu Pyar, the person who you call Mehaam is my Patni Guddan Akshat Jindal. He says no one has snatched me from you Antra because you have left my life, you are my Ateet and Guddan is my Aaj aur Kaal. Antra faints in arms.
  • AJ speaks Antra, he snaps out of his imagination. Antra asks AJ I am waiting for your response, why are you acting Ajeeb.

In Guddan room: 3rd Humilation of Durga

• Guddan says Lord Krishna please give Shakti to Jindal Saab, Dayan comes Shakti nahi but SnehShakti.
  • Guddan says dont you have some Sharam Durgaji to listening to my Talk Chup Chup Ke
  • Dayan says I have brought milk to give your Mahaan Shant, but angry & firm Guddan says I dont need anything Durga Ji go from you.
  • Durga goes to Guddan saying do you know the meaning of SR? You and AJ have Dosti ka Rishta!
  • Dayan says you have complete faith in your hubby but AJ is Mard how will you stop a Mard from going close to Antraji.  Similar to you cannot stop tomorrow Savera.
  • Dayan says drink this milk & sleep on the lonely Bistar, by yourself. (I have a feeling that AJ is going to be sneaking into sleep with his Gudiya)
  • Dayan hands Guddan the milk & wishes her Goodnight. She is about to leave

Dayan Ki Humilation #3

Guddan walks up to her, pours the entire glass of milk on Dayan head saying your Dimaag Ka Karcha won't clear from Water, let's try with Milk. I dont need anything for AJ but I need Brain & Manners for you from Bahu. Despite being the Elder Bahu of your house, you have no Sharam of talking like this about your Elder Saas&Sasur Private Manners, you have no Respect & Sharam. I will tell you once more that I have complete Bharosa on my husband Mr. Akshat Jindal, and he will keep the Respect of our Relationship

Precap: Guddan hand imprint from her 2nd Gharparvesh was imprinted next to Antra, she takes Guddan hand & matches. Bhootni Fumes saying how dare you. Guddan says its a mistake but Bhotni takes her hand ask to remove it. AJ comes stops Antra says Guddan is not any mehnman but she is Guddan AKshat Jindal my wife and saas & bahu of this house!

Rants

Today Shanti Bua would have been so proud of Guddan 👏👍🏼🥳because she was S se SAAS not S se Saheli. Today 3 times Guddan humiliated Dayan: first handing back the rose petals, then downstairs with the money saying its not for Nazar, 3rd with Milk suddhi. 😈🤣

But unfortunately, Dayan is not going to learn her lesson! Is it me: does it feel like Dayan's  Souten is going to enter?

Lakshmi Vardaan Jindal rocks for supporting her Saasuma, her Saas & Sasur, she didn't participate in the room decoration, she was shock & hurt. Then she wnet to give her support to Guddan, after she left she said my Saasuma speaks Truth adding more Salt to Dayans wound😈

Guddan's Vishwas & Bharosa: Guddan Akshat Jindal is not an insecure young woman but she is secured, the wife that completely trust her husband AKshat Jindal. 

Bhootni Antra Aunty is NAUTANKI @ its best,  she knows that AKshan are married, she pulled Guddan form her room with AJ n took her to the room for decoration,it was hurt but i am glad that she told Bhootni off. 

Akshat Jindal knows that Antra Jindal was an insecure woman, he imagined the dream Antra questioning AJ who is the woman that SNATCHED him from her! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tq Piku for the WU🤗

Akshan scenes were the best

No words for this paglet Aunty & Chudail😡

But I just loved how Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal just shunted both in her own way🥳👏

Chudail's epic beizzati was much needed relief to the venom she was spitting with her salty words🥳

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wu piku❤️

Akshan scenes were as usual awesome

Guddan ko har roz ek beizzati ka dose de hi dena chahiye dayan ko🤣

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for wu🤗

Akshan scenes were amazing 👍🏼

Bhootni aur uski paltan ki bahut bhari beizaati hone wali hai 😛

Hope dayan ki sautan v show mein jaldi entry ke

Loved laxmi bahu she is sweetheart❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the written dear 🤗

Guddu was at her best today 👍🏼

& deserves appreciations 👏👏👏

I have a strong feeling Dayan's relation will dagmagao as Bhootni even hinted at the same which means, cvs have this in mind, she is ignoring her own grihasti & is focusing on spoiling Guddu's  😈

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗piku ur rant best hai ya..

chipkali  bakwas will go on but i want dayan exposed thrown out ...

seriously her characterization is way down low..

her dialogues🤪..

but guddan bbb🥳