In the wrong place at the wrong time..

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Saltanat should have told the truth because it is so impossible that she can't recall what was happening to her in that trunk she was suffocating due to lack of air and mainly underwater...

How Zainab saved her instead of putting all these in front of everyone she felt directly where the men side and instead of explaining her pain she gets so romantic both Saltanat and Zaroon forgot that they are surrounded by so many people, they simply got lost into each other....

As if it was not enough Saltanat started proposing Zaroon going on her knees this is indeed a sign of maligning her miyajaan  being the victim she turned into a characterless girl...

Is it that the writers are not able to judge the scenes and what to add and when...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

HEY heloooooo ALUJNA😃 long time no see,, but me pleased to see you mate..

Saltanat should have told the truth because it is so impossible that she can't recall what was happening to her in that trunk she was suffocating due to lack of air and mainly underwater...

look... the  cvs are clearly pushing down a  sufiyana love story  down  viewers throats... methinks its a deseperate   attempt to save the show..

How Zainab saved her instead of putting all these in front of everyone she felt directly where the men side and instead of explaining her pain she gets so romantic both Saltanat and Zaroon forgot that they are surrounded by so many people, they simply got lost into each other....

it was hard for me to cover the  romantic dialogues.. so i just rounded it off.. still couldn't find sufiyana love,,

As if it was not enough Saltanat started proposing Zaroon going on her knees this is indeed a sign of maligning her miyajaan  being the victim she turned into a characterless girl...

oh Mainjaan was disgraced,  people in high station are more suseptible to tongues wagging if something goes wrong  either with thier person or people connected to him..

Is it that the writers are not able to judge the scenes and what to add and when...

i did like your title,, how can  you  forget the cricket match bit they added..mind you I love cricket so did enjoy those bits... good to see you ALUJNA..   be around to share your valuable thoughts.. me watching the show to see what Kainat gets in the end..

love hammie

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Methinks  the writers wanted to reverse the public rejection of zaroon by sultanat with this public confession. Both the times, it was humiliating for the family. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

HEY heloooooo ALUJNA😃 long time no see,, but me pleased to see you mate..

look... the  cvs are clearly pushing down a  sufiyana love story  down  viewers throats... methinks its a deseperate   attempt to save the show..

it was hard for me to cover the  romantic dialogues.. so i just rounded it off.. still couldn't find sufiyana love,,

oh Mainjaan was disgraced,  people in high station are more suseptible to tongues wagging if something goes wrong  either with thier person or people connected to him..

i did like your title,, how can  you  forget the cricket match bit they added..mind you I love cricket so did enjoy those bits... good to see you ALUJNA..   be around to share your valuable thoughts.. me watching the show to see what Kainat gets in the end..

love hammie

Hi dear my name is Anju....

@ deep red: I was so tired watching zaroon like a rotten tomato rolling in the lap of Saltanat then again going towards Kainat that I stopped watching for a few weeks...It was so disturbing seeing the elders also as if not quite able to handle the situation not able to decide. I started hating Kainat and zainab both...

@Blue: I also did not get the dialogues of Saltanat may be the actress also was only reciting it w/o understanding. on that zaroon as if lost somewhere else he was in the scene but still absent.

@Green: this was the pitiable part miyajaan was disgraced among all these people because of Saltanat...after so much effort to reach the marriage hall, after escaping death this girl fell from a height to recite romantic verses.Pathetic it was to the person who decided the scenes...

@ purple: Thank you, unfortunately I don't understand cricket as I'm not from India...

Looks like Kainat is mentally disturbed and so was his dad.I read she kidnapped Miyajaan what a shame she can go to the extent of killing so she's dangerous.

Have you ever seen in a marriage all doors are closed...ever happened in any corner of this world...Not even here in Italy where these actors like to get marry...to close a road only for few hours they need to pay big to the municipality....

Zaroon the ML most of the time looks lost....

It was great talking to you Hammie.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Methinks  the writers wanted to reverse the public rejection of zaroon by sultanat with this public confession. Both the times, it was humiliating for the family. 

Humiliation situation was mainly for Miyajaan he built a reputation for himself,People do respect himfor what he's, but being  daughters of such a family both Kainat and saltanat are not good.

In fact if they really love, understand the true value of the family,and respect their elders they would not have behave in such a way....

Lots of pressure and situations have changed them but still as they can go the wrong way they could have taken the right way to set everything right.

Yesterday I laughed at Kainath with her qubool hain(3) when she's seeing clearly that zaroon does not like her a bit on that she was smiling.