Revealing Episode

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally Story is progressing by clearing one thing that Bani is aatma and want to convey something to Pragati which is already Ragbhir's family knows... If she is murdered and if Ragbhir family involves or Ragbhir unknowingly involved or some third person we don't know... I think we have to wait for long to know that,, makers will not easily reveal that....

It's good that Pragati wants to support Ragbhir and I wish he too respects her and not hurting her often (though his anger is justifiable)...

Priya marriage track is to drag before revealing the whole truth... 

Hope they will keep viewers intriguing to the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Face of soul is not clearly shown it can be anybody bani deadbody never found it is quite possible that pragati is later revealed as bani. Makers keep it suspense bani fall from cliff because Rm was in same cottage so how they come to know that bani is murdered . Today episode is good. As per fbs Rm mom is ok with bani thoughts fbs is short so nothing is clear.Bani died during there honeymoon in manali.

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi..jeenia here..

I m always in for thrillers..just hope it doesn't turn into completely sass bahu saga later

So my views are..there is no ATMA

It's Pragati who is creating all scenes which are being shown to us

Most probably Bani is Pragati now or her alliance somehow

And I think raghbir's mother is step mother.

Whatever has happened all done by his mother,her brother and his Bua intentionally or unintentionally. But they can't lose him as he is the only one to handle business properly

His father was not involved but had to agree may be he was left with no other option.

Little ones are not involved

But somehow I doubt his elder brother too..he is too good to be true sometimes.

So the reason may be bani may have known their true intentions and that's why she may be got killed.

Baki let's see how the things mold in future.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Face of soul is not clearly shown it can be anybody bani deadbody never found it is quite possible that pragati is later revealed as bani. Makers keep it suspense bani fall from cliff because Rm was in same cottage so how they come to know that bani is murdered . Today episode is good. As per fbs Rm mom is ok with bani thoughts fbs is short so nothing is clear.Bani died during there honeymoon in manali.

Agreed, Bani dead body is not found so it's confusing only... But I feel chances are less for Pragati being Bani as her papa looks real and also Bani died three years back so it's not possible of reincarnation too,,

But yeah, her death is complete mystery,, and am sure makers will not reveal it easily as that's the key for them to keep viewers hooked to it

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Hi..jeenia here..

I m always in for thrillers..just hope it doesn't turn into completely sass bahu saga later

Whatever has happened all done by his mother,her brother and his Bua intentionally or unintentionally. But they can't lose him as he is the only one to handle business properly

His father was not involved but had to agree may be he was left with no other option.

So the reason may be bani may have known their true intentions and that's why she may be got killed.

He Jeenia, Welcome ðŸ¤—

Love to see different perspectives of the current plot 🙌 

I could connect to everything but Bani being Pragati I still doubt it...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Hi..jeenia here..

Hi Jeenia...🤗

I too still feel there is no aatma....Bani's body was not found....and if there was really Bani ghost, I must disagree with Prags, Bani doesn't much love RM or instead of creating trouble for Prags she would try to communicate with him, try to stop him from destroying his life....but this aatma is not even bothered about RM and giving Prags clues to her mystery in such a way that it looks more attack less call for help....

Family did something yeah but what and how exactly Bani disappeared...was it really as RM remembers? Or was the real incident something else.....was Bani even the sweet girl we see in fbs? Is Prags involved or is she as innocent as she looks....is she the one doing Bani things? Or just investigating and someone else is doing these things to confuse her? Is Bani the one doing things? Or is it someone else? 

There are so many questions and I m unable to predict anything for now....I do hope cvs know what they are doing...this story has so much scope....but they miss one thing and the whole thing will turn into big mess.....I do hope story remains good...

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I feel the same Pragati is not Bani.She herself is so scared seeing Bani's aatma.Rm's family must be involved in Bani's murder mystery.RM s brother his mom dad know something about Bani that there are hiding from Raghbir.I feel strongly that Bani and Sukanya have some connection with each other.Otherwise how did she get Bani's bangles which she showed to Raghbir claiming that I am your Bani how did you forget me 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsmile4u

Even I feel the same Pragati is not Bani.She herself is so scared seeing Bani's aatma.Rm's family must be involved in Bani's murder mystery.RM s brother his mom dad know something about Bani that there are hiding from Raghbir.I feel strongly that Bani and Sukanya have some connection with each other.Otherwise how did she get Bani's bangles which she showed to Raghbir claiming that I am your Bani how did you forget me 

RM took suku's name yesterday .. otherwise I was starting to fear cvs have forgotten her already like N3 cvs used to forget things daily....I do hope that doesn't happen here....Suku must be explored.... Prashant too...

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmita

RM took suku's name yesterday .. otherwise I was starting to fear cvs have forgotten her already like N3 cvs used to forget things daily....I do hope that doesn't happen here....Suku must be explored.... Prashant too...

ya ðŸ˜† urmi it happens mostly in EK shows.Is me aisa na ho .

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From the day one Cvs kept pragati stay away from all mystery but they always bring her in the plot some way. Her character is too innocent for a mystery thriller. Main ghost drama is only started with Pragati and Rm marriage before that it is not highlighted. Pragati was definitely not that much naive that's what she shown. My prediction is based on previous mystery thriller in 1998  there was a serial of ek aired on Dd1 my mother watched it initialy it looks like story of 2 rival families and there children after months it revealed as story of 3 sister younger sister comes for revenge with plastic surgery . N3 ,Ek hasina thi, jahi lisi roz fl comes with plastic surgery with  strong background. Viewer get confused with there action in Chal fl resist to marriage with ml till the last but atlast reveal all the things as her plan only.