Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Beautiful posts Saru🤗

Jindal Saab gestures speak more than a thousand words. I loved the sharing is caring closet scene! Naughty Jindal Saab😳 His can not control himself, I can definitely see him taking advantage of rain or pool side scene. 

Hash Has Hash Antra's sleeping

Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty Raat Aayi 

Tu Hai Main Hoon And Lots of Tanhaayi

Draama Yeh Bhaari Pad Gaya,Love Mein Kaanta Gad Gaya

Jaane Kab Tak Saatayega

Hash Hash Hash Volume kaam Kar Antra Aajeygi aur Jaayegi 😈🤣

Did you notice the suits he brought? The stripe, the blue suits! I bet he also has his rangeen shirts too! 

Blue suit: is from the mango competition where Guddan showed that her husband words and respect & honor mean more than mere competition. After completing and fulfilling her Vaada the love and respect for Guddan was evident in his eyes. He was enjoying the push by kids. If Guddan didnt ruin the moment he could have kissed her😉

The stripe is from the dance competition where he admired is wifey, learned that she is Precious Stone not with Beauty but with her Dil to. She is pure from in and out. It was their removal of their mistake wall letting go pass.

It was clear from AJ's expression he wanted to Sunafoy Bhootni but he maintained himself for his Gudiya and respected her words. 

Thank U Piku🤗

@Bold Wah kya likha hai🤣🤣👏👏

@Green Yup Piku👍🏼You explained it well👏 + Aaj jis kapde par he held her hand was the Date wali Saree na?😳

@Red Kal sunayegaaaa🥳😈

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Antra naam ki blockage is making Jindal saab besabr

& now Guddiya is getting more sharmaofied as since she knows, he loves her she understands those bina matlab ki touches ki peeche ka intention ☺️

& then that soft smile after leaving her hand, he understands she is too sharmaofied & abhi itna direct hone ka waqt nahi aaya hai so he took the purana way, atkao Guddu's dupatta on his watch & then get touchy touchy 😉

That eyelock in between 

Then the was he was touching her softly softly ☺️

See he was taking full advantage 😉

the way his fingers were touching he wrist 😳

He wanted to use the opportunity & touch her maximum he can 😉

Then the way he brought her hand on his ❤️

He was tone was really angry when bhootni was threatening his guddiya. How dare she ? 

If he could, he would have shunted her then & there. Koi nahi, if she is a bhootni, Jindal saab is a vampire, he will suck her dry to a rag if she tries to harm his guddiya 😈

I actually loved the balcony scene too the way he was looking at her as if he just wants to run & embrace her in his arms. Engulf his senses in her smell.... 😳

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

That was such a cute scene ❤️n i liked that balcony scene also with both akshan seeing each other

Durga deserved hot tea on her head😆 milk is too pure for this devil lady😈

Edited by sabreen_06 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Saru🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Antra naam ki blockage is making Jindal saab besabr

True🤣Hum toh bol rahe the Aunty will make Akshan come more closer🥳

& now Guddiya is getting more sharmaofied as since she knows, he loves her she understands those bina matlab ki touches ki peeche ka intention ☺️

Wahi toh.....☺️

& then that soft smile after leaving her hand, he understands she is too sharmaofied & abhi itna direct hone ka waqt nahi aaya hai so he took the purana way, atkao Guddu's dupatta on his watch & then get touchy touchy 😉

I just loved that understanding from him to coreKaash aisa samajhne wala pati sabko mile yaar

That eyelock in between 

Then the was he was touching her softly softly ☺️

Ishhhhhhh☺️☺️

See he was taking full advantage😉

the way his fingers were touching he wrist 😳

He wanted to use the opportunity & touch her maximum he can 😉

Then the way he brought her hand on his ❤️

Ayee hayeee Dil Jaan Jigar sab le gaya....☺️☺️

He was tone was really angry when bhootni was threatening his guddiya. How dare she ? 

If he could, he would have shunted her then & there. Koi nahi, if she is a bhootni, Jindal saab is a vampire, he will suck her dry to a rag if she tries to harm his guddiya 😈

Uff that gussa was so evident & that's y I said he depicted my feelings atm

I actually loved the balcony scene too the way he was looking at her as if he just wants to run & embrace her in his arms. Engulf his senses in her smell.... 😳

Balcony scene was painfully beautiful & deserved a spl post

My replies In @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

That was such a cute scene ❤️n i liked that balcony scene also with both akshan seeing each other

Durga deserved hot tea on her head😆 milk is too pure for this devil lady😈

Balcony scene was so Dil le lo❤️

@Bold True🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Beautiful post Saru🤗

Thank U Sonal❤️