~~Gestures In Love Are Dil Le Lo~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

GESTURES IN LOVE are incomparably MORE ATTRACTIVE,EFFECTIVE & VALUABLE THAN WORDSsmiley27smiley42

- I loved how Guddan was helping Akshat to rearrange his clothes in their wardrobesmiley17Jab kaam saath saath karenge toh maza aatha hai na?smiley27

- Small gestures leaving deep impactsmiley27 The way he held her hand all of a sudden & was intensly looking directly on her eyes,Ishhhhsmiley43Just look at our sharmati Gudiya with this sudden hand hold followed by his gazesmiley43

- For Guddan, all these love gestures are new because Akshat is the first & last man whom she has fallen in love withsmiley14Aur ab toh she knows both love eachother toh nervousness toh aa hi jaayegi na?smiley36

- Just look at that Akshat's understanding smile when she released her hand from his holdsmiley10smiley32He understood Guddan's Haal e dil heresmiley31 & chose not to make her more nervoussmiley17

- Ab tak toh humein bhi yeh Anokhe Atkofication ka raaz samajh mein aa gaya Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley37

- Just look at his smirk followed by atkoficationsmiley15 & Guddan's smile knowing the raaz behind thissmiley16

- Another Ishhh Moment was this Akshan's eyelock that happened while trying to release the atkofied dupatta followed by Akshan's halka sa sir takranasmiley27smiley43

- The way he was caressing her chin and cheekssmiley43smiley43Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley43

- This was such a cute moment when he himself put her hand on the atkofied dupatta😳 & allowed her to nikalofy thatsmiley31Awwieeee Just look at his smile yaarsmiley17smiley42, So Dil le losmiley27

Jindal Saab's Heart and Soul smiles only when He is with His Guddansmiley27smiley42

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail

Akshan's moments ke beech nahi likhna tha isliye idher chipka diasmiley14

Notes:

- My expression to Aunty's so called straight forward baatein To Jindal Saab's Guddansmiley15I just loved How Akshat reacted at that moment when Aunty indirectly dhamkofied His Guddansmiley40

- I loved how Guddan showed her immense trust in her Jindal Saab & Their relation each time Chudail tried to add gheesmiley40smiley32

- GUDDAN SAASUMAA CLEARING OUT HER BADI BAHU's GANDI DIMAAG KI SOCHsmiley40smiley41KYA BAAT HAI MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL DIL KHUSH KAR DITTAAAsmiley15smiley37

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

e scene maine deki nahi ...sirf dhoodh+money giving to durga fastforward mode mai dekha

insta mai deklu...

tfs🤗❤️

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Setting wardrobe scene was my favorite scene from today's Episode☺️

Jindal Saab holding gudia's hand and then caressing her cheek,ishh ☺️

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Budda slowly romance karna start kar raha hai... Guddu thodi nervous hai but koi nahi budda sikadega guddu ko 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj mai Guddan pe jaan vaar du, Saru!! 🤗

Kya attitude dikhaya hai Guddan ne Durga ko 👏

And let's not forget our touchy baba who keeps finding excuses to touch his biwi ☺️. I don't know if you agree or not, but AJ has consciously started hinting Guddan about their sensual chemistry. Today's cheeck/chin caress was definitely an example 😆

Touchy baba is all set to get into bed with his woman. 😈

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

e scene maine deki nahi ...sirf dhoodh+money giving to durga fastforward mode mai dekha

insta mai deklu...

tfs🤗❤️

Ailaaa U missed this😲Dekhiye dekhiye yeh scene miss nahi kar sakti aap

You are welcome🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Setting wardrobe scene was my favorite scene from today's Episode☺️

Jindal Saab holding gudia's hand and then caressing her cheek,ishh ☺️

@Bold It was such a Dil le lo shot❤️

@Green pehle chin then cheek☺️☺️

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️❤️.. Akshan scenes are awesome today

Jindal saahab bechare jiske saath romance karna chahte hai wo sharma jaati hai☺️ aur jiske saath nhi karna chahte usko sharam hi nhi aati🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Budda slowly romance karna start kar raha hai... Guddu thodi nervous hai but koi nahi budda sikadega guddu ko 

Ofcourse Jindal Saab's Mentor mode will be activated soon😈