My heart cries for the makers :-(

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

First they made Ayan an evil sociopath so that the extra marital could be justified. 

And now they can't let Radha know about murderer family because then there won't be any Dharm vs Prem conflict.

And we, the arrogant adamant Kauravas aren't ready to let that go.

Worse Chakravyuh than Abhimanyu's.

Poor CVs ! ðŸ˜’

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

First they made Ayan an evil sociopath so that the extra marital could be justified. 

And now they can't let Radha know about murderer family because then there won't be any Dharm vs Prem conflict.

And we, the arrogant adamant Kauravas aren't ready to let go of that 

Poor CVs ! ðŸ˜’

Today each dialogue had no meaning for me.

This is really bullshit nonsense .

They contradicted each other from beginning to end.

I wonder what they want to prove now?

Ayan so much not even talk about him, I told you they'd never punish him, and Radha might remain in the dark.... Because Krishna himself has forgotten the harm Ayan did....

Kans today was so irritating. He thinks Krishna is weak, Krishna is Mayavi, and he asks his soldier to find out what's going on in Krishna's head? 

And then I'm getting tired of Radha's funeral face. She said she wanted to do her duty, so do it without showing us you're torn in half!

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And we, the arrogant adamant Kauravas aren't ready to let go of that.

Poor CVs ! ðŸ˜’

Ha ha ... loved this buddy :) 

RainFire125 thumbnail

And we, the arrogant adamant Kauravas aren't ready to let go of that.

Poor CVs ! ðŸ˜’

I think we should do a thesis on the writers brains!!!!! 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Today each dialogue had no meaning for me.

This is really bullshit nonsense .

They contradicted each other from beginning to end.

I wonder what they want to prove now?

Having so much not even talk about him, I told you they'd never punish him, and Radha might remain in the dark.... Because Krishna himself has forgotten the harm Ayan did....

Kans today was so irritating. He thinks Krishna is weak, Krishna is Mayavi, and he asks his soldier to find out what's going on in Krishna's head? 

And then I'm getting tired of Radha's funeral face. She said she wanted to do her duty, so do it without showing us you're torn in half!

You know what the problem is ? They wanted to make this show contemporary. They gave them cellphones that looked like flutes, they gave them open air shopping malls, super supportive urban cultured parents, zero restrictions in male female friendship which was all enjoyable at first.

But they didn't want to omit the extra marital and abhisara chapter from the mythologies.

So this timeline mix up made the cultural set up super confusing. If they had followed the main storyline from the start, we wouldn't have minded this because our brains would have been ready to take it as it comes. Also Ayan wouldn't have been evil and they would know that Krishna's an incarnation and the scenario would be totally different.

But instead they tried to mix it up and wrap it with pretentious logical explanations. Now we don't know how to take it. Because as per the 2019 mindset, there can be no justifications for a blackmail marriage or adultery. Specially where the parents are supportive and the girl herself is educated and talented in several extracurriculars. We have the concept of divorce for god's sake. Same reason I can't digest any of the contemporary shows with similar storyline.

Basically RK became exactly what it was trying not to be. Sad but true.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I think we should do a thesis on the writers brains!!!!! 

it's easier to apply Kirchoff's law into this.

ReadLo thumbnail

You know what the problem is ? They wanted to make this show contemporary. They gave them cellphones that looked like flutes, they gave them open air shopping malls, super supportive urban cultured parents, zero restrictions in male female friendship which was all enjoyable at first.

But they didn't want to omit the extra marital and abhisara chapter from the mythologies.

So this timeline mix up made the cultural set up super confusing. If they had followed the main storyline from the start, we wouldn't have minded this because our brains would have been ready to take it as it comes. Also Ayan wouldn't have been evil and they would know that Krishna's an incarnation and the scenario would be totally different.

But instead they tried to mix it up and wrap it with pretentious logical explanations. Now we don't know how to take it. Because as per to the 2019 mindset, there can be no justifications for a blackmail marriage or extra marital marriage. Specially where the parents are supportive and the girl herself is educated and talented. We have the concept of divorce for god's sake. Same reason I can't digest any of the contemporary shows with similar storyline.

Basically RK became exactly what it was trying not to be. Sad but true.

You're quite right, they tried to make things modern and at the same time they tried to keep an old time, but one cannot join the other.

I think that adultery is something that has never been accepted in society, it's something bad. We will never be able to accept it, because if we have decided to marry a person, we must respect it even if we are unhappy, so yes, the question of divorce remains, except that is where the old time comes in, divorce did not exist... 

There is no justification here for their way of wanting to move Radha towards Krishna! 

She doesn't even know who he is and who she is!

Today the part where Krishna thought about the fact that Radha can't ignore her husband's order and that she can't eat without him eating, I admit it disgusted me!

So if I understand correctly, Krishna is happy that Radha is married, that she has to follow two paths... The woman's path and the first one... So Radha is what? They didn't respect him to the end! Besides the look on her face, I want to slap her in the face to make her have a reaction from her!

He said that love is above any bond or relationship! Magnificent, I applauded the speech (it's irony) because he said that many marry their love, but that this love is lost... Then why did you come to preach love on earth? Love makes no sense!

Ayan has become a puppet! Because Krishna does not understand that he is Radha's husband, today we have understood him well! 

What bothers me is the difference between suspecting a person of adultery and doing it in front of everyone, because Krishna doesn't hide, he lies to cover Radha, but we see very clearly in his game -leela- and then Radha as a perfect puppet, she says nothing, she follows what is expected of her! 

ReadLo thumbnail

https://imgur.com/6QRcQwV

🤣 that's exactly what it is.

RainFire125 thumbnail

https://imgur.com/6QRcQwV

Lol .... does the writer not loose sleep over such a poor depiction of the supreme lord??? 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

🤣 that's exactly what it is.

How to post direct photos ? I have tried dragging and dropping and also posting url in the image box.