YRHPK LIVE Written Update 27 Jun 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shwet reaches the hotel Sunshine n notices  MisBir having cosy close moments ..she tries to take pics but fails ..she decides to tell Kun about it .. how his bro was costing up with the girl who ditched him ...

Kun is with Kuhu in his car ..she tries to talk to him but he is worrying , thinking of Shwet’s confession of love for him ... Kuhu speaks of her fun moments while the sing n dance was going on ... 

Mishti n Kuhu reach home ...they lie to Varsha n Shaurya that they were out jogging ... 

at Rajwansh house ... Parul is upset hearing Meenu talk to Shweta ...She fears re entry of Shweta into Kun’s life .. she asks Abir about it but he denies .. Mishti is recollecting her close moments with Abeer ... 

Kun Bir discuss Shwet .. Abir makes him promise he will not meet Shwet . Kuhu thinks Abeer too had promised he will never meet Mishti but he broke his promise ..

Shwet invites Kuhu to her birthday party ..asks her to get Kunal too . She calls Mishti n Abeer too . 

Later Parul questions Meenu about Shweta ...Meenu reveals to her horror that she was talking to that same Shwet who had broken Kunal heart break asks Parul to trust Meenu ..she will never hurt her son Kunal .asks Parul to relax n trust her.

At Maheshwari house ..Shaurya informs Varsh hat Mr Chauhan’s son Saurav was coming to their house ... Varsha recollects how she had promised Kuhu she would be married to the guy she loved ...they decide on SauKuhu meeting .

Mishti calls Abeer and he teases her about the painting waali girl being in his mind all the time ... Shweta calls Mishti n gives hints to accompany Kuhu to her party ....and also get Kuhu n Abeer along ...

Nanu teases Abeer n advises him to confess his love to the painting waali .. 

Abeer leaves to meet Mishti ..Kunal pulls his leg .... 

Precap 

Shwet reveals to shocked Kuhu that she was Kunal’s ex GF ..Kunal is furious . Abeer learns about Drunk guy misbehaving with Mishti in washroom ..he rushes there ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

The episode was kind jumbled up ... but KuKu and MisBir progressing in right direction 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Suta for the written update 😃

Loved MishBir’s both the phone conversations... Abir is such a tease, poor Mish 😛

Also loved Abir and Nanu’s synchronized teasing of Kunal... how sweet! 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Thanks Suta for the written update 😃

Loved MishBir’s both the phone conversations... Abir is such a tease, poor Mish 😛

Also loved Abir and Nanu’s synchronized teasing of Kunal... how sweet! 😆

Wow you saw the episode !! That means you. Too have Hotstar !!

That’s great ... naanu is such an endearing character... I wish all shows had naanus like this ...😘😘🥰😍

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the written update.

It's a much needed thread for people like us who have to wait till 10pm to watch the show.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Suta for the written update.

It's a much needed thread for people like us who have to wait till 10pm to watch the show.

I was updating spoilers daily ... so i thought of writing the entire update since I was as such watching the whole episode ... also I got free as I stopped updating another show as it became unbearable ...hope to bring you  daily updates ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was updating spoilers daily ... so i thought of writing the entire update since I was as such watching the whole episode ... also I got free as I stopped updating another show as it became unbearable ...hope to bring you  daily updates ...

I'm ready to share the load with you. I was interested more in weekly types .sometimes nothing much goes in a single episode or two. what do you think?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know which one you are referring to! 😆

It's the same with me.  I have always been a silent reader of your thread.  Just seeing your name made me read this!  So glad to see you here 🤗

Thank you so much for the update.. It becomes so difficult to watch the episodes and have to wait till weekend to cover up everything on hotstar.  I'm kinda addicted to your WUs 😳

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Great.... Can we discuss about the episode here?It would be easy to discuss about the scenes and about all the characters at the same place.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Great.... Can we discuss about the episode here?It would be easy to discuss about the scenes and about all the characters at the same place.

i think we can jayati :)