Keeping it Simple - Anurag Basu and Parth Samthaan

Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to make this topic after first confrontation , but wanted to see how this goes .

And I'm glad I waited because this made me more confident of Parth's Talent .

I honestly did not expected him to do SOO WELL in front tof KSG as Mighty Bajaj as Anurag Basu .

But Buoy did he surprised me or what and HOW ....

No faltu attitude , No over-doing to bring Swag ,No fake confidence ,  No weird dialogue delivery to show Style .... He is just sticking to basics , trusting his body language to ooz out confidence , and ofcource the natural swag that he has presenting it in Sublime ways.

It actually takes immense talent and inherent addition of depth to character ,To actually present someone like Anurag Basu who is just a plain character on paper and that too esp now , when writers entire focus is on someone else .

But Thanks Parth for showing , all you need is confidence and understanding of how to play with character to make it connect to audience and make the character stand TALL .

Cheers Parth , this is certainly a new side of your Talent that you showed which has bowled me and taught me that one just need to be honest to the character (how ever it is) to present and just keep things SIMPLE .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

RS, completely agree.

I remember during Anurag-Bajaj scenes in S1, Bajaj used to take over the limelight due to RR's excellent portyal.

But here, both Anu as well as Bajaj are able to hold their own and the scenes comes across well.

Parth is terrific❤️

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I definitely agree. Parth is a bit taller than KSG but the way he was simply towering over Bajaj was a good indication that Anurag is not going anywhere without a fight. I'm also glad that Anurag didn't say stupid dialouges just to say them. Honestly, right now the ball is in Bajaj's court. Anurag barely even knows Bajaj minus the bit of research on his part but that doesn't do justice to Bajaj anyhow. I'm really excited to see the TASHAN between the two.

Emmasgirl907 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bajaj ko 5 min ka to screenspace milta nahi hai aur sara focus uspar hai .Aur jise do guna zyada screenspace mil raha hai uspe cvs focus hi nahi kar rahe.Height of bias.👏

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It actually takes immense talent and inherent addition of depth to character ,To actually present someone like Anurag Basu who is just a plain character on paper and that too esp now , when writers entire focus is on someone else .

But Thanks Parth for showing , all you need is confidence and understanding of how to play with character to make it connect to audience and make the character stand TALL .

This!!!! Killing it with simplicity😎

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so  agree  ladka  giving  real surprise to every one 

his best  is yet to come  parth hight  make  a difference  

upper  se  umda  dialouge delivery  make  parth  as anurag basu  so brilliant 

&  this  time  they give  less dialouge infront bajaj actually  a role reversal  last season its anu give basan & bajaj  one liner 

now  bajaj  giving basan &  anus one liner

just  hoping  cvs  wont lets  us down when it come to  anu.

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When it was announced that Parth will play anurag,  I had least confidence on him over other characters...  And I was so wrong..  He seems to be doing so well with the dedication and totally agree the points mentioned..  

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

RS, completely agree.

I remember during Anurag-Bajaj scenes in S1, Bajaj used to take over the limelight due to RR's excellent portyal.

But here, both Anu as well as Bajaj are able to hold their own and the scenes comes across well.

Parth is terrific❤️

The dynamics between JaaNu will be interesting to watch this season unlike last ...

Inspite Anurag currently being shown weak in front of Bajaj , Parth is certainly not Cezanne who'll get or let anyone overshadow him so easily , and He is so EFFORTLESSLY made this Clear .....

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

This!!!! Killing it with simplicity😎

he will show  simplicity is a real swag😎

i still cant believe  who  drool over  bajaj last time  now  cant take off eye  of  from anurag 

that to when character  is same  plain & boring

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am waiting for both there scenes a lot.

Parth is doing gud job👏. Ksg anyways my fav will always be.