Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just saw today's precap.

Jhanvi all the way has been seeking blatant revenge. And not any proofs for proving Ashok Sharma innocent.

She's seeking pure revenge and not justice for Ashok Sharma. 

If she would've been on the hunt of proof, things would be different. Right now, what she has done is non justifiable. She's taken law in her own hands and wants to kill everyone in Mittal household. Her attempt of burning PK has closed all doors on her wanting to hand him over to court. 

Please don't redeem this woman now, further in the show. I don't want any sympathy from Kabir's side towards her.

Edited by Morning.Flower - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lets watch tomorrows episode tomorrow first then we can talk  🤗

Revenge and Justice goes parallel...For Puja .. taking revenge from PK is giving justice to her father ..

She will make him realize " how it feels when you burn someone alive" she will  keep torturing PK until he aceepts his crime infront of public and take all the blames and clear her father Ashok Sharma name  PK will live in FEAR and again Kabir will blame Puja for this ...Anything wrong going in Kabir life.. blame will go to pooja ..bring it on Pooja Vs Kabir

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Lets watch tomorrows episode tomorrow first then we can talk  🤗

Revenge and Justice goes parallel...For Puja .. taking revenge from PK is giving justice to her father ..

She will make him realize " how it feels when you burn someone alive" she will  keep torturing PK until he aceepts his crime infront of public and take all the blames and clear her father Ashok Sharma name  PK will live in FEAR and again Kabir will blame Puja for this ...Anything wrong going in Kabir life.. blame will go to pooja ..bring it on Pooja Vs Kabir

Yess! I really like this! @bold

I was afraid she was going to send PK to jail and stuff

But no!

Pooja rocks! And bechaara Kabir 😆

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think first she will make him realise how does it feel to get burnt alive.

They were left homeless so she wants them to experience the same. Atleast these PPL hv each other but whom did Pooja,Rani hv. Anything wud hv happened to those girls if amma hasn't given them shelter.No court of law will give these kind of punishment.

Court of law will come in the end.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I think first she will make him realise how does it feel to get burnt alive.

They were left homeless so she wants them to experience the same. Atleast these PPL hv each other but whom did Pooja,Rani hv. Anything wud hv happened to those girls if amma hasn't given them shelter.No court of law will give these kind of punishment.

Court of law will come in the end.

Now everything will happen step by step .. what she went through , she will make sure Mittals does the same ...now we will get drama and tashan along with kabir ka Bhram about PK and Pooja ka revenge 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think she will burn him.  She will make him realise what it feels like to break a friend's trust and burn him alive. Then she would make him confess and send him to jail.  Burning PK would send Pooja to jail and that is not the story plus killing PK would completely end his character which I hope they don't do.  I love PK/Jhanvi tashan.

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

I just saw today's precap.

Jhanvi all the way has been seeking blatant revenge. And not any proofs for proving Ashok Sharma innocent.

She's seeking pure revenge and not justice for Ashok Sharma. 

If she would've been on the hunt of proof, things would be different. Right now, what she has done is non justifiable. She's taken law in her own hands and wants to kill everyone in Mittal household. Her attempt of burning PK has closed all doors on her wanting to hand him over to court. 

Please don't redeem this woman now, further in the show. I don't want any sympathy from Kabir's side towards her.

Dear i dont think so Pooja/Jhanvi will kill PK by burning him alive and will avenge him like this. I agree to the rest of the forum members. Maybe she is trying to make him realize his former crimes. After all she is Pooja Sharma and can go to extent we shouldnt forget this but it doesnt mean she will kill him i dont think so.

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Dear i dont think so Pooja/Jhanvi will kill PK by burning him alive and will avenge him like this. I agree to the rest of the forum members. Maybe she is trying to make him realize his former crimes. After all she is Pooja Sharma and can go to extent we shouldnt forget this but it doesnt mean she will kill him i dont think so.

Okay... this makes sense!

Or maybe Kabir would be in time to rescue him?

It'll be exciting to watch!

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Janvi/Pooja is just pure evil same like PK. 🤢

There's no difference between Pooja and PK infact.👎🏼

Pooja is now a typical vamp similar to Ramola Sikhand who only wanted money and power. 

Her revenge/justice seeking for her father was just an excuse for her to get wealth. Her inner evilness is now revealed through this so called revenge/justice for her.🐷

I really want Kabir to show her place.

Also want Kavya back in the show, they have such an innocent and genuine relationship. 

And after watching the mandir scene of yabir, I want them back after leap soon.

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Janvi/Pooja is just pure evil same like PK. 🤢

There's no difference between Pooja and PK infact.👎🏼

Pooja is now a typical vamp similar to Ramola Sikhand who only wanted money and power. 

Her revenge/justice seeking for her father was just an excuse for her to get wealth. Her inner evilness is now revealed through this so called revenge/justice for her.🐷

I really want Kabir to show her place.

Also want Kavya back in the show, they have such an innocent and genuine relationship. 

And after watching the mandir scene of yabir, I want them back after leap soon.

I agree her ways and mannerisms make her look a lot darker but she's not pure evil. The way PK treated her father and burnt him alive. To avenge that, one can't resort to the usual methods, it'll lead you no where.

Ofcourse there's a difference. Pooja has a reason for her actions and PK didn't have.

Bold- lol you're just bluffing there. If she wanted wealth, she would've blackmailed PK and asked for huge land and property.

Kavya will definitely be back sooner or later.

Edited by Morning.Flower - 4 years ago