Rohit’s south mumbai attitude !!

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Goregaon kahi suburbs main hain na.... Main malabar hill mein rehta hoon....  bandra ke age sab same hi hain  .....tumhe visa mila waha ka ....

🤣😆

I am loving their nok jhok ....... 👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That was funny😂

I'm not from India, so is Malabar hills a very posh area or something. The only Malabar hill I've known is from a post-colonial novel😅😂🤔

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

Goregaon kahi suburbs main hain na.... Main malabar hill mein rehta hoon....  bandra ke age sab same hi hain  .....tumhe visa mila waha ka ....

🤣😆

I am loving their nok jhok ....... 👍🏼 

These are actual real jokes about SOBOites (South Bombayites) Yes, Mumbai, south of Bandra is still Bombay for many😆 I grew up in Bombay and I have never been to Goregaon either☺️

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mumbai is very intricately laid tbh and is connected by local trains 😆 A person who is from SOBO or Bandra, who actually grew up there will definitely not consider anything beyond Bandra to be Mumbai lol. I went to college in SOBO and this conversation has happened way to many times 😛all in good humour though.

They cracked the joke with Mira Road too.. Earlier when Rohit asked his driver how long to get back and he said 2 hours. 

Also, anyone from Mumbai, have you noticed Rohit saying was from Malabar Hills but he was jogging in BKC😆

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That scene was epic. For a very serious surgeon Dr. Sippy has some epic comeback lines. 🤣

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

That was funny😂

I'm not from India, so is Malabar hills a very posh area or something. The only Malabar hill I've known is from a post-colonial novel😅😂🤔

a passage to India right?😛

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

a passage to India right?😛

Bingo! 😆

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

Mumbai is very intricately laid tbh and is connected by local trains 😆 A person who is from SOBO or Bandra, who actually grew up there will definitely not consider anything beyond Bandra to be Mumbai lol. I went to college in SOBO and this conversation has happened way to many times 😛all in good humour though.

They cracked the joke with Mira Road too.. Earlier when Rohit asked his driver how long to get back and he said 2 hours. 

Also, anyone from Mumbai, have you noticed Rohit saying was from Malabar Hills but he was jogging in BKC😆

Lol was it BKC? Wow, dude comes all the way from Malabir Hills to BKC to jog?😂😂😂😂

I think anyone living in Goregaon gives the same treatment to someone living beyond Goregaon towards the North. It's the general mentality. Townies don't consider anything beyond Bandra to be Mumbai, Burbies don't consider any place beyond Andheri to be Mumbai and living beyond Borivali is a sin. Lololololol I loved how they included the Sobo vs Burbie distinction and their perception of each other! 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tho not from Mumbai and don't understand much about these Malabar Hill or Goregaon difference but these little jokes add so much to the show Ya! 😳

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Tho not from Mumbai and don't understand much about these Malabar Hill or Goregaon difference but these little jokes add so much to the show Ya! 😳

Agreed! They are basically just trying to show a difference in their class and social location and how they perceive other on the basis of their status. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago