Maybe Antra & Saru& Parv together

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Maybe Antra, Saru n Perv are working  together but their purpose is different n goal is same Akshat Jindal's Property. This is just my educated guess basedon the fact 

Dushman Ka Dushman = Dost

I was wondering what if Antra, Saru & Pervy are together in a bigger plan. But even though 3 are together they also work individually, don't trust each other & are selfish, have different motivate in destroying Akshat Jindal

Maybe Antra knew Pervy n Saru before hand maybe a long distance relative that Rawat isnt aware  aboout. Or maybe Antra somehow during Orphange Visit or something else learned about Akshats enemy n encountered Saru then meant Perv.

The Wealthy a Person & their Empire  are, they have Greater Enimes even within their own Business & Family circle. Their life is not Black n white, it has shades n we have seen it during An interaction with Dutta during Card Party, Diwali Jindal Holding take over &  Kindnapping Track. ( I would love to see more of AJs business interaction dealings)  

Antra

• Wants the Jindal property soley for herself
  • Maybe her idea was to drive An to isolation n insanity 
  • Maybe she thought thatAj will get in legal trouble with 2 wives
  • Maybe Antra has legal contract that she made AJ sign without him being aware n I hope this prediction of mine is false
  • Saru can be her informer from Jindal Family, why will she still be there without her husband Rahul? 

Saru

Remember during Card Party we learned and saw Saraswati's Negative Shade & Chori & Cunning  Side Came, she wanted Jindal's Restaruant papers n she wanted to ruin Akshat Jindal & has hatred for him, maybe  Antra used that 

• With Guddan entry Saru had a fear of getting exposed due to Guddan's Guddangiri
  • During Guddan 1st house key, Saru said she will slowly take imprint of all keys  the soap  one by one ruleJindal bhavan and Business
  • During the bedroom conversation between herself n her brother she had a fear of getting exposed of what she did in the past maybe creating rift between Rahul n AJ n  making him leave Jindal House 
  • Saru knew her brothers bad habits his Cansonva life style n told him not to divorce Siddhi at any cost n ruin her hard work 
  • Saru is not on anyone's side or team, she goes on team for her benefit , she instigates n makes other people do her dirty work.  
  • Saru wants  to put full stop in Guddan n Akshans romance n that why she used & instigated Durga knowing her hatred for Guddan Akshat Jindal
  • Antra Jindal the speedbreak and last resort to stop the Engagment n Wedding so AJ has not moved on, wealth is not divided n AJ heir & his blood is not conceived 
  • It would have been different with a middle age woman like Paulomi aunty because at that Age woman want companionship, support n love of her husband. 
  • Maybe there is a reason why Sarus motivation n self thought  is kept in th dark from the audidence. 
  • Saru know by observation n first hand experience GuddN Ashat Jindal is a. Biggest  road block in her motivation n biggest Shield of Akshat Jindal

Perv

Perv just wants the luxury and life style of Jindal Bhavan n he doesn't want to do hard work. Because of An he got the Police job .

After the Fear Factor Perv was revenge so he can bring and use the Trump Card Antra Jindal One stone two birds. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗Piku well said

Money , property and fame 

Saru and perv knew that antara was alive maybe

Perv always taunted his life is exactly like aj’s ...

Perv might be knowing it 

Let’s see

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mere man ki baat chin li ðŸ˜²even I feel the same may be rawat also involved I am kinda suspicious about it !

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Piku well said

Money , property and fame 

Saru and perv knew that antara was alive maybe

Perv always taunted his life is exactly like aj’s ...

Perv might be knowing it 

Let’s see

Exactly its only up to CVS we have to be patient 

During the fight sequence i didn't see Perv character ending but I saw more of his dangerous side getting exposed. He was nice but now he is going to be more evil n dangerous in a way hurt AJs image that Guddan is proud off.  

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Mere man ki baat chin li ðŸ˜²even I feel the same may be rawat also involved I am kinda suspicious about it !

I am not sure about Rawat, he was geniuly concern about his sister Antra n finding out how she died n giving An punished. Maybe in his sister love he didn't see her True Face  

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I am not sure about Rawat, he was geniuly concern about his sister Antra n finding out how she died n giving An punished. Maybe in his sister love he didn't see her True Face  

I yes just like AJ rawat too is under false impression of his ek Lauren behna since Rawat was way too attached and we know after rawat parents died antara look after him she was only family and kinda obseesed with her yeh wahiyat aurat sabka popat bana rahi thi ab tak