•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Is Saltanat Zainab’s daughter? Are Kainat and Saltanat twins? Zainab talking to Saltanat’s mother today reminded her of the debt and the flashback showed the two women and a baby.  Did Zainab give away her twin to Nadim and his wife? Was Kainat’s father a little off? Not just a wife beater but also off his rocker a bit? His laugh is reminiscent of Kainat’s laugh.  Is Kainat not just evil but crazy like her father? The reason Zainab professes to love Saltanat like her own daughter is because Saltanat is her own flesh and blood, me thinks. 

Was I late to the party? Sorry 😂 was this already shown on the show?

Read this a few mins ago https://tellyreviews.com/2019/06/25/sufiyana-pyar-mera-shocker/

They have given hints that sultanat may be Zainab’s daughter but haven’t shown it as yet.

At least that explains identical cousins. It was so weird 😀

Hopefully once this confession drama ends there will be some good story. Cvs have plenty of loose threads to spin a good story - inheritance, Kainat’s madness, family secret about Kainat’s dad and twins, that new guy Ayub/Jibran, etc.

Thank you, I wasn’t sure if it had been shown already.  Yes, plenty of loose threads to be woven together.  Let’s wait and watch.