Decoding Raghbir’s turmoil

Niihaa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let’s start from the episode- the episode completely belonged to Raghbir! His pain, anger & dismay was flawlessly  portrayed by Pearl. What took me by surprise today was spontaneous reactions that he gave at some particular points today.

His first reaction that surprised me today was when he trusted Pragati without any second thought. He went with her without having any compulsion. It shows that he trusts Pragati more than anyone else in his so called Family.

He surprised me again when he snapped at his family for Pragati, he believed Pragati because he himself has felt those unnatural things around him. All I concluded from that particular scene was that Raghbir clearly knows that His family is not genuine & trustworthy at all. He doesn’t believe in there words & the stories they make to deviate him. He knows that his family is lying to him but he is so vulnerable right now that he just can’t deal with the shot properly. 

He knows that his family members are cooking stories to keep him away from a dark truth.

He might be a drunk yard but he is extremely sharp, sensible & observant. He observes everything around him. He isn’t a guy who only drinks, he is guy with a detective kind of mind. He proved today that He knows more than he speaks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw  Mahir in him when he was gonna investigate with Prags😳