Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What is stopping sunaina from leaving the place her parents got her and go live with lover boy?

Oh yea.... she loves him but not enough to live in an apartment that is less than 3 lac per month.

sherlockthor thumbnail

He is a gold digger 

seems extremely fake and useless and cunning

Clearly using Sunaina

She met him on Facebook, that itself is alarming.

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Roshans should just let Sunaina get married to this guy and refuse to give her any more money. She will be coming back in no time 😒

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Roshan's chuppi baffling considering they are accused of being communal .

Mistyy thumbnail

This drama is not going to end until super 30 releases, Kangana has made her life long aim to spoil every Hrithiks movie. I am pretty sure he is being paid by her to give these interviews, Sunaina stopped talking so either she is in psych facility or finally her manic phase is down..and is coming to her senses.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

He is calling her friend and she is calling him boyfriend.😆

She wants to restart her life on a positive note and wants her family to support her decisions,"

Basically new crore rupees house or 2.5 lac per month , increasing pocket money of 50 year old from 50k to 500k per month and other kind of money.

Once that is done , I will arrive like a boyfriend I am.

I know a worm when I see one and this is him.

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its tough to choose abigger loser between him and her .  Aman who speak about right things want the roshan to give her i mean him the money . Shame with all men to this fake one and hope hrithik and RR ignore her i mean yes its hurt and sad but this is for the good

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.masala.com/sunaina-roshan-controversy-why-would-guddu-rakesh-roshan-object-to-a-muslim-a-close-friend-defends

Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan is going through the worst phase of his life, what with serious health issues and now his daughter Sunaina making shocking allegations of domestic violence. In an outspoken and, if one may say so, indiscreet interview Sunaina has accused her father of slapping her for wanting to marry a Muslim man.

However a very close friend of Rakesh Roshan rigorously repudiates the accusation. “It is absurd to suggest that Guddu (Rakesh Roshan’s nickname) would object to his daughter seeing a Muslim man. Guddu’s son (Hrithik Roshan) was married into a Muslim family for 14 years. There was never a moment of stress between Guddu and his son’s father-in-law Sanjay Khan. They co-existed as one happy family. Guddu and Abbas (Sanjay Khan) celebrated Eid and Diwali together.”

So what is the main source of stress in the father-daughter relationship? Says Rakesh’s friend, “I don’t pry into his personal affairs. But from what we gather, Sunaina is a restless soul. She has chosen wrong partners in the past. All Rakesh and Pinky(Mrs Rakesh Roshan) want is for her to settle down in life.They don’t want her to make the wrong choice again. I think every parent wants that.”

Edited by Nova19 - 4 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I saw this issue being covered by CNN news18

can someone please explain why is this being covered by national NEWS channel... not just any entertainment section, but actual news bulletin....

This is NO coincidence... all this happening around Hrithiks movie release time and the guy is in media 😏 

She was coming across as entitled brat in previous interviews so they added the Muslim and assault angle 🙄 

This guy will milk this and dump sunaina and mark my words Hrithik and family will take her in and nurse her back to health...

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a gold  digger...no wonder family rejected him.