Live Update 24.06.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by captain

Guddu gives the engagement ring to Aj she says i dont want to do sagai i have done mistake there was always Antra between us i dont want to live here she goes to remove her photo Aj stops her she says i have beared enough i dont wanted to be called a sautan she is about to live the room she thinks in mind i am sorry jindal sahab i have said those harsh words to u Aj says dont do this gussail wala acting infront of audience they will laugh instead of getting scared u r so cute guddu hugs Aj and ask y u were doing this acting guddu says i thought u will get phasoed in beech majhdar Aj cuped her face and says u r my present and future too i will not leave u guddu says i want u as my husband in every janam she says i m tensed i was thinking u will leave me Aj sushed her and says i will tell the truth to Antra after she gains counsiousness.

Akshan enters into guest room by holding each other hand everyone is worried Akshat says to bhushan that ur chinta for guddu is jayaj i will tell the truth to Antra that guddu is my patni docters comes to them that her halat is not gud it is not the right time to tell the truth baki aplog ki marzi dayan and chorni smiles Antra opens her eyes Aj goes to her Antra asks about which sach he is talking Guddu comes to his rescue she says wanted to tell about sagai ka sach she says it was Angu and revti ka sagai she introduced bhusahan lomdi and revti to her antra asks about her she says she is revti's sister antra says u r so beautiful i thought its ur sagai guddu says no i dont have any mangetar antra stands up and hugs revti guddu is about to leave antra holds her she notices mangalsutra in her neck she asks about it guddu is stammering dayan says she cant have mangetar as she is married her husband have some work that's y he cant attend the engagement ceremony Antra says i knew it such a beautiful girl cant be single Antra praises Aj guddu says she is lucky antra says to guddu to ask her husband to learn somethinh from Aj guddu indirectly praises Aj says if he is majboor right now otherwise he never left my side dadi says to all to rest Aj is also going behind guddu antra stops him says where is he going she sleeps in his lap and says jitna pyaar tum mjhse krte ho na koi nhi kr skta Aj is looking at guddu

Guddu is in kitchen she remembers Aj touching Antra's cheeck she eats ice cream one by one she is about to eat ice cream Aj stops her and says u r about eat so many ice cream agar tum bimar ho jati to Guddu says so what i m angry which will shant after eating icecream Aj says is she angry because he was close to antra or they were unable to tell the truth to antra guddu says to leave her as it doesnt bother her Aj pull her to him Aj says it bothers u and its clearly evident in ur eyes

Precap- antra says she will go to her room Guddu tries to stops her bt antra went to her room guddu and saru also runs to room

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGNNLohVn0/?igshid=152kfomfimy8

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lo bhai agaye

tension day aaj

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I hope we get kitchen scene🤔

TC_FA thumbnail

Dil le lo Jindal saab❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

lo ji hum aa gaye...

kuch log shayed, canon hath mein leke baithe hai aaj, episode over & Jinda saab pe fire....

About how Jindal saab loves Guddu less then she does

TC_FA thumbnail

Iss doctor ki toh main 🤬

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ab toh confirm hai ye doctor nahi hai yeh vakil hai😆

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5