Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Looks like the upcoming episodes seems to be painful 

How mant times did we tell Prags not to copycat Bani,now what happened😡 😡We should check that Doctor uncles degree certificate,Psychologist hai psychologist!!!😡

SathyaT thumbnail

She tried that trick only once and maybe Ragbhir family will take that as advantage and tell him that everytime she only did to send her out of the house.. his mom is already waiting for a chance..

TenderCoconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

She tried that trick only once and maybe Ragbhir family will take that as advantage and tell him that everytime she only did to send her out of the house.. his mom is already waiting for a chance..

And RM would be heartbroken hearing that🥺 and decides to commit suicide😕

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

And RM would be heartbroken hearing that🥺 and decides to commit suicide😕

Yes ☹️ but am sure Pragati will not let him be in dark for long 🙄

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

How mant times did we tell Prags not to copycat Bani,now what happened😡 😡We should check that Doctor uncles degree certificate,Psychologist hai psychologist!!!😡

Pragati pretended to be Bani only once....that wasn't so bad.... it's RM's criminal family that did this to him...today they lied that Pragati didn't actually see Bani in basement and was experimenting on him....well he didn't believe, he asked Pragati...but Prags today first time acted typical heroine and lied that she didn't see Bani coz family said so....now RM is frustrated that even Prags lied, and played with his feelings....he was upset about Prags today....so if she really wants to save him, she should rectify her lie and tell him what she saw and will see tomorrow and make him trust her again.... stupid Prags....😡 Now I feel sad for both of them😞.....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Pragati pretended to be Bani only once....that wasn't so bad.... it's RM's criminal family that did this to him...today they lied that Pragati didn't actually see Bani in basement and was experimenting on him....well he didn't believe, he asked Pragati...but Prags today first time acted typical heroine and lied that she didn't see Bani coz family said so....now RM is frustrated that even Prags lied, and played with his feelings....he was upset about Prags today....so if she really wants to save him, she should rectify her lie and tell him what she saw and will see tomorrow and make him trust her again.... stupid Prags....😡 Now I feel sad for both of them😞.....

but Pragati did not lie....she did not see that girl's face....she only saw a girl's shadow in basement wearing red saree singing that song kya hua tera wada.....so basically she told him truth but half truth....she should have told him that she did not see Bani but there was some one in basement and i was not able to see her face properly.....and i am not lying...but being typical herione he hid the truth and hurt Raghbir.......Pragati dont do this....please use your brain..kisi aur ki sun kr mat faisla kro......

about Raghbir its realy painful to see him like that💔.....he does not deserve this......why is it happening to him???what wrong did he do????what is his fault????Makers please have some mercy on him and on us also.....

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

but Pragati did not lie....she did not see that girl's face....she only saw a girl's shadow in basement wearing red saree singing that song kya hua tera wada.....so basically she told him truth but half truth....she should have told him that she did not see Bani but there was some one in basement and i was not able to see her face properly.....and i am not lying...but being typical herione he hid the truth and hurt Raghbir.......Pragati dont do this....please use your brain..kisi aur ki sun kr mat faisla kro......

about Raghbir its realy painful to see him like that💔.....he does not deserve this......why is it happening to him???what wrong did he do????what is his fault????Makers please have some mercy on him and on us also.....

Half truths, lies... basically she made him believe she was experimenting on him and she lied to him... stupid girl..and for all his Bani Bani jap, today it became clear how much important Pragati has become for Raghvir in just a short time....I mean we didn't even know he actually gave her any real thought...but today....Bani k jane k baad he is so alone, sab jhoot bolte hai, koi nehi samajhta, sab usko pagal manke apni maan ki karte hai...but Prags was different...she genuinely helped him, trusted him, didn't judge him...I guess wife na sahi, dost ya kuch to maan lia tha Pragati ko....yakin tha k she won't lie or cheat him....but ye ladki😡 ek baar sach bolti vo proof bhi nehi maangta, trust karta... sentence start karna tha 'sir main jhoot nehi bol rahi...' aise....but she said maine Bani ko nehi dekha and that was enough....I saw his trust break today, he was like 'not u too'....he became alone again today...Aj sach mein jake use hug karne ka maan kar raha tha...so painful it was...aur Pragati ko shake karne ka k kya kia stupid, ja jake sambhal use.... family ki baat mat sun.... seriously kaise dekhenge yaar itna dard RM ka? Already my heart breaks for him💔

Did u notice how he reacted jab Prags ne bola Bani ko nehi dekhi....? Touch nehi kia usne.... chillai, wall pe mara phir chillaya phir chala gaya drink karne... Usually aise situations pe hero jab furious hota hai atleast zor se baahe to pakadta hi hai....ya shoulder pakadta hai....but he maintained his boundary even furious....God, RM really is completely different from typical 'AYM' of hindi shows isn't he....

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What is wrong with his family? Is he adopted or something, or do they want his money?