Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think it's Ragbhir's some family member who killed Bani. Remember, she said to him, you left everything for me. So maybe they were angry that he is going away from them or maybe somebody killed her for money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think you are thinking the way the story points at. Like no one in the family is like what they look like. And the family wantts the elder brother to run Raghbirs businnes as to keep him sick everyone benifit sif Rughbir is slightly drunk all the time. It is too soon to think that Bani is dead. She might be locked in the room in the basement so to have controll over Raghbir and his money.
GrrrrG thumbnail

I think they hired Bani to kill Raghbir but accidently she died or they wanted to get rid of both of them ðŸ˜† Predictable story 😂

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrrrrG

I think they hired Bani to kill Raghbir but accidently she died or they wanted to get rid of both of them ðŸ˜† Predictable story 😂

😆They would show this if they run out of plot

GrrrrG thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

😆They would show this if they run out of plot

And Bani was also after his wealth, 😂 this is too predictable, lets hope they come up with a different and more entertaining plot 😄

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If someone is from the family, then It's his elder brother.He seems jealous of RM's success as they said the whole business was established because of RM and now his brother is the one who's getting benefits. Even if you observe his behaviour it seems fishy,when RM pushed him in drunken state he seemed very angry and somehow managed it, so my prediction says It's him                     

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi-

If someone is from the family, then It's his elder brother.He seems jealous of RM's success as they said the whole business was established because of RM and now his brother is the one who's getting benefits. Even if you observe his behaviour it seems fishy,when RM pushed him in drunken state he seemed very angry and somehow managed it, so my prediction says It's him                     

I have quoted the same in other group..he is too sweet to be true

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jeenia123

I have quoted the same in other group..he is too sweet to be true

I agree and why does he need a support stick to walk with? Did he get injured after trying to harm RM and Bani?

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

No i think dadi killed her. She trying to become sweet. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

It seems like everyone in the family knows  what happened to Bani and also they don’t seem scared about the possible presence of banis ghost.. I wonder why,. They keep the room locked because that was the room bani shared with rugbir ...so maybe they didn’t want him to be in that room as it will constantly remind him of her,...as for the bag,,I can’t understand why nobody is questioning how it can appear suddenly,..also I don’t think rugbhirs parents had anything to do with her death...they love rugbhir too much to hurt him like that..but it’s possible that his older brother ..or the uncle or aunts were involved...and it could all be due to money..because everyone seems to want to control rugbhir ...maybe bani found out that they were stealing from his business or something like that..and to shut her up they killed her...But anyway..I’m enjoying the show..