Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

They don't look bad at all. But they aren't my RoHa. Can't relate.

Also, Donal seems to be a sweet and positive person. No issues with her. I just don't want to watch this new show at all.

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Also, Donal seems to a sweet and positive person. No issues with her. I just don't want to watch this new show at all.

My thoughts exactly. Rocky and Happy had a sizzling chemistry. Why did the makers stop harnessing it? 

Donal looks good with Rocky but they aren’t my RoHa

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Also, Donal seems to a sweet and positive person. No issues with her. I just don't want to watch this new show at all.

Bang on! There is nothing wrong with them together it’s just that they are not my Roha. And that’s what hurts the most, I just don’t get the vibe that I use to get with Anshmin

Transference thumbnail

I wonder how will they recreate the magic. I so want to slap the makers!! Such a powerful couple! They just ruined them. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL.! I stopped the day Jas and Ansh had their final scene last Friday with talking over the phone. Donal maybe sweet, but I don’t like few things she was trying to do, but anyways... This show is so different from where we started.. it wrecked my soul to think Anshmin with such powerful chemistry were gone in vein. One hope that I am being hopeful on is they coming back in another show together since both say they would want to work again :,) 

Plus Ansh and his stories lol! Some of the things were making fans rather upset.. like he never posted the selfie with Jasmine..! Sigh 😔

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

LOL.! I stopped the day Jas and Ansh had their final scene last Friday with talking over the phone. Donal maybe sweet, but I don’t like few things she was trying to do, but anyways... This show is so different from where we started.. it wrecked my soul to think Anshmin with such powerful chemistry were gone in vein. One hope that I am being hopeful on is they coming back in another show together since both say they would want to work again :,) 

Plus Ansh and his stories lol! Some of the things were making fans rather upset.. like he never posted the selfie with Jasmine..! Sigh 😔

Me too stopped watching. Can’t relate to the Bandal story anymore. Chemistry is zero. It’s giving me sweetness vibes. And I am getting diabetes!!!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Me too stopped watching. Can’t relate to the Bandal story anymore. Chemistry is zero. It’s giving me sweetness vibes. And I am getting diabetes!!!

😆 Jasmine had a very strong screen presence with Ansh and they were rough, edgy, but innocent and beautiful. You simply can’t get the right ingredients with the current Rocky and Happy. Like even Anshmin talking over the phone were speaking chemistry. It’s hard when you have to step on someone else’s shoes and try to redo it as your style. Connection gets totally loss. Sorry. It’s never the same Roha. Anshmin put their personalities too and I think no one can replace the real personalities of anyone because everyone is different. I wish the creatives could have taken the feedbacks seriously, toh Aj woh bhi Ache hote aur hum bhi khush.

Transference thumbnail

😆 Jasmine had a very strong screen presence with Ansh and they were rough, edgy, but innocent and beautiful. You simply can’t get the right ingredients with the current Rocky and Happy. Like even Anshmin talking over the phone were speaking chemistry. It’s hard when you have to step on someone else’s shoes and try to redo it as your style. Connection gets totally loss. Sorry. It’s never the same Roha. Anshmin put their personalities too and I think no one can replace the real personalities of anyone because everyone is different. I wish the creatives could have taken the feedbacks seriously, toh Aj woh bhi Ache hote aur hum bhi khush.

I wonder what happened to Gul? One thing she has always been consistent about is her leads and their chemistry. She would never bring such stupid leaps and multiple marriages. Usse toh acha Rocky ka Revenge hi chalta Rehta. I can’t imagine Mere Naam Tu with anyone else. Best would have been to kill Happy. Like she did with IPKKND. But Sarun fans just killed the Internet that they had to shut shop warna Viraf was quite funny and people had started liking him as a new guy in Khushis life. They could have done the same to Donal. She is good very good but Not Happy. Anum you’ve actually got it right! Connection is lost! 

Jasmine and Ansh has natural chemistry. Gul ko Kya ho Gaya bhai 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jasmine told in her IV that she knows to maintain the balance between professional and personal relationships.Her behaviour with the cast was different in comparison to the cast of previous shows.So if ansh doesn't put up a selfie he isn't at fault.