Nazar 24/06 episode

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ansh saves Piya from jhumar falling😘😘, Piya Accuses Ved but Ansh balances both sides,

Then Piya Discuss About Rakht Bandhan with Nishant, that maybe Rakht Tree Has Again Regrown ,When Vedshree Steps On Ashes Of Rakht Tree,

Ved put knife on Adi Neck in front of Piya,so Piya Accuses Ved , But Ansh Supports Ved and Piya Both, Piya Says I can Prove It By test that Ved Rakht Bandhan With Mohona Is Still on.

Saavi Gets angry on Naman And Dilruba That Due to Them Panna Escaped without Telling about Mayank.

Precap

Piya Plans To Cut Ved hair or Choti ,as She Is Still Connected Rakht Bandhan , Mohona Will Avoid it.

I think it's All Mohona Plan, That's Why Ansh Will Kick Piya Out. Or It's Piansh Separation Be A plan of Them.🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good to know that Ansh didn't sing bhajan of Ved only.

As for the separation, Pia told Ansh about the threatening the moment after Mo left so it could be their plan too. Even if it's not, the family will behave as if nothing happened & Pia would come back as usual.

Although I hate glorification of Adi, I do love the kid for actually using powers on Mo. Smart kid. Hope that Papa par na Jaye.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo, at least he did not sing praises of Ved but balanced both sides. But I hope he grows a little more smart.

Smart move by Pia to take Nishant into confidence. At least she did not lose her brain after such along stay in RH. As it is, staying with stupid people is bound to have certain side effects.

I doubt Pia will succeed. If Piansh are separating then Pia has to fail in her efforts.

Saavi has doubts on Dillu. But what exactly is going on in Dillu's mind? Also, does Saavi really believe that Panna would tell them the truth about Mayank and Tara?

Mo will definitely find some way out to avoid the test or whatever.

If the things are going as Mo has planned, Ansh has to kick Pia out and for that Pia has to fail. And, I don't believe that it is a plan of Piansh because I doubt Ansh is this smart to think of such a brilliant plan.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good to know that Ansh didn't sing bhajan of Ved only.

Exactly. This is one thing I'm happy about right now. But I know he will definitely side with Ved later on. He will be back to his maa jaap again after some time.

As for the separation, Pia told Ansh about the threatening the moment after Mo left so it could be their plan too. Even if it's not, the family will behave as if nothing happened & Pia would come back as usual.

Well, I doubt it. Ansh is not so smart to think of such a plan. But, if Nishant is involved, I am willing to believe for a second that it might be a plan but I feel it is not so.

Absolutely. Even if Piansh separate, once the truth is out the Rathores will again recall Pia to RH. And our mahaan Pia will also forgive them in a second as she knows it is all Mo's plan.

Although I hate glorification of Adi, I do love the kid for actually using powers on Mo. Smart kid. Hope that Papa par na Jaye.

Same here. Even I hate the over glorification of both Mo and Adi. But yes, I really love seeing Adi using his powers on Mo. I hope he follows Pia's footsteps just like Ansh follows Ved's.

Also, saw a video on Instagram. Harsh was holding Niyati by her neck and hanging in air. It looked like Ansh is going to attack Pia. Maybe this is also Mo's doing?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Also, saw a video on Instagram. Harsh was holding Niyati by her neck and hanging in air. It looked like Ansh is going to attack Pia. Maybe this is also Mo's doing?

Perfect 😠

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Annoying, isn't it? Even I felt the same. Highly annoyed.

But I wanted to ask the makers one thing. Can Mo not think of anything else? Always managing to trap Ansh or Ved? Can't she do anything else? Does she not have other tricks up her sleeves? The writers love to glorify Mo, try to show her as the smartest which she is not, then why can't they think of something else?

As it is, if Mo does the same spell again and Ansh attacks Pia under Mo's influence, then can we take one fact for granted that he isn't going to remember a single thing once he is out of the spell? He won't remember attacking Pia and Pia will easily forgive him stating that he didn't do anything on his own accord?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Annoying, isn't it? Even I felt the same. Highly annoyed.

But I wanted to ask the makers one thing. Can Mo not think of anything else? Always managing to trap Ansh or Ved? Can't she do anything else? Does she not have other tricks up her sleeves? The writers love to glorify Mo, try to show her as the smartest which she is not, then why can't they think of something else?

As it is, if Mo does the same spell again and Ansh attacks Pia under Mo's influence, then can we take one fact for granted that he isn't going to remember a single thing once he is out of the spell? He won't remember attacking Pia and Pia will easily forgive him stating that he didn't do anything on his own accord?

The problem has been with the extension. 

Now I know, a lot of people earn their livelihood by this show so it's unfair to them if we keep on saying finish the serial.

But every story has a saturation point. Even in International shows, after 3/4th season they start to lose their charm.

They had DDD ready and it would have ended brilliantly by Pia killing of Mo and fulfilling her destiny as a Daivik.

But they made Pia a Sarpika, killed Divya then suddenly made Mo Sarpayan which was the biggest blow and insult to Divya. Then they brought Adi which was too early.

Now it seems they are going on a loop and when finally the TRP will drop substantially, they will end it by Pia or Adi killing Mo.

So no hope from this show.

My only regret is seeing Niyati stuck in this show. Yes, she gets amazing stunts but apart from the stabbing episode and her moments with Adi, she is always the same which is hard to digest because she got to do so many things in YMMKD and shone brilliantly among all the experienced stars. 😓

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Can we spare adi plz , he is already veru gud , he dont have 2 follow footstep of piansh.

If not ansh then pia ke definately hi follow nhi karne chaiye as if adi follow pia footstep then we have 2 wait 4 adi's children 2 kill mohna , makers have 2 invent a new power 4 adi , like despite being daivik pia was given sarpika powERS coz daivik needed training where adi is quite intelligent hope he maintain it .

Ansh was always better in using his DV powERS , as there was never excuse 4 him that he need training or he need any other power 2 activate his DV powers . He single handlely forcedilruba chudail run away from his wedding without nishant's help 

As Adi 2 is DV hope pataal ketki dont effect him , like his father get effected . As in 5 min scene 1 min ansh fights & 4 min he is under effect of pataal ketki .

As Adi is piansh son there also i will say he should follow ansh then only pia will get d respect of mother coz no woman not even pia can take Vedshree's position in ansh's life , if adi follow pia's footstep , tab 2 sirf baatein hi milengi , in future if pia will be in some kind of problem & adi instead if finding her will be busy consummating his marriage like when nishant was missing instead of trying find him pia was more interested in consummation she cant deny as world was ending next day & she dont want die virgin , searching nishant was done by saavi but credit waz given 2 pia 4 her saaudebaazi with dola. Great daughter i must say. 

Regarding pia's luv 4 divya should be🤬

I hope adi dont follow footsteps of piansh , instead he create his own path it would be better 

Thou .makers tried 2 improved so called daivik coz first time she single handlely deafeated mohna , par we cant say kitne din iss daivik ko maintain ka payenge Makers.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Frankly speaking now i eagerly want an intense fight between Pia and Ansh followed by a long separation. Piansh chemistry is lost now in show. I am waiting for their fight sequence as stated in instagram. And then both should go separate ways till Adi grow up and swear to bring his parents back together🤣. Another option for makers is kill PiAnsh and then start fresh Adi story that is only now saving grace for this show.

I know its a rule to not compare a show with other show but nowdays a new weekend show has started on zee Ek Shakti Ek aghori seems quiet intense and mindblowing. There also a girl is there with special powers like daivik. Seriously liking that show. and Vfs of that show is superb. Female lead in that show resembles Pooja sharma who plays Mahakaali on colors. I must say that female looks like a real daivik.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Frankly speaking now i eagerly want an intense fight between Pia and Ansh followed by a long separation. Piansh chemistry is lost now in show. I am waiting for their fight sequence as stated in instagram. And then both should go separate ways till Adi grow up and swear to bring his parents back together🤣. Another option for makers is kill PiAnsh and then start fresh Adi story that is only now saving grace for this show.

I know its a rule to not compare a show with other show but nowdays a new weekend show has started on zee Ek Shakti Ek aghori seems quiet intense and mindblowing. There also a girl is there with special powers like daivik. Seriously liking that show. and Vfs of that show is superb. Female lead in that show resembles Pooja sharma who plays Mahakaali on colors. I must say that female looks like a real daivik.

Even I want a fight but not between Piansh but between Daivik and DV. But one thing is for sure, Pia is not going to be able to hurt even a hair of Ansh.

Also the separation will also not be for too long. At a max for a week or two. Piansh chemistry was lost with the birth of Adi. And about Adi growing up and reuniting his parents, I hope not.

And for Piansh getting killed, the makers will have to change their storyline again. They earlier said that a daayan can't kill a daivik. So they will have to change this thing. Also, they will have to find a new actress if they keep the grown up Adi as a look alike of Ansh. And they can't be sure that the new pair will be accepted by the audience as easily as they accepted Piansh.

Talking about the zee TV show. I am planning to watch it but was unable to watch it this weekend. Will start watching from the next. The promo looked interesting. So I'll catch up with the show this week itself.