Durga’s Taunt & Guddan’s Establishment

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Durga’s Taunts Guddan’s Establishment 

In the past 8 months of Akshan’s marriage she always threw challenges at & taunted Guddan to prove herself as Aachi Patni, Bahu & Saas!  Guddan in her own way with cuteness, understanding, maturity prove and established herself as Achi Bahu, Saas aur Patni. 

Since Guddan Akshat Jindal has established herself as Good Bahu, Saas & Patni in Jindal Family & Bhavan, making all of Druga’s taunts invalid. I was wondering what will Durga Bahu do now? 

Here are Few Examples where Guddan Proved & Establish are self as Bahu, Saas & Patni sometimes 2-3 of her roles go hand in hand as Bahu-Saas, Bahu-Patni together as Bahu, Saas aur Patni.

Bahu: Keeping Family Togehter

Christmas Joker Kand insulting of Bushan Gupta, Dayan wanted show Dadi that Guddan gives her Mayaka more importance than Sasural. 

Guddan chose to be with her Mayaka because her Father & Family needed her the most. AJ’s facial expression showed us how deeply hurt he was with Guddan’s leaving.

After  Guddan left, Durga told Dadi: After marriage a Girl Sasural is her Mayaka and everything, her Sasural Mann Sammaan is important.. Told Dadi a chit which she made Guddan write: That marrying AJ was Biggest Mistake of her life.  AJ the husband started understanding his wife his inner voice said that Guddan didnt wanted to leave.  During Dinner time he was trying to explain and convince Dadi that there must be a reason for Guddan that she left, she will be in 1-2 hrs. Husband AKshat Jindal started to understand his wife by reading her facial expression, it was his baby step in starting to consider Guddan as his family becoming his own and part of him.  

Behold Guddan returned, she used the same words Durga use to convince Dadi to have dinner. That was one of the First Time Guddan Unknowingly Gave Indirectly Verbal Slap to her Eldest Durga Bahu. She was gone for 4 hours, Kishore called 2. 

At the end of the Kand along with her husbands Direction & Visual as Director/Script writer Guddan Akshat Jindal balanced her Mayaka & Sasural cleared the difference, had a family game: passing the parcel, along with Dance Competition. 

Perv’s Fear Factor: For the safety of her family, Guddan Akshat Jindal didnt care about her life & risked it to save 3 most important person in her family who are also her friend and understand her: Her Saas Dadi: the Neev of the family, Her Laxmi Bahu: the future of the family & Fruit, and Her Husband Akshat Jindal: the foundation & pillar of strength of Jindal Family. 

Saas: Understanding Bahu & Being Supportive

House Key 1 st: Even though her idea was right execution was someone wrong. Guddan tried to win hearts of her two youngest Bahus Laxmi & Saraswati Jindal what they desired. For Laxmi quality time with her husband Vardan Jindal. For Saraswati making her work at the restaurant and have a career so she can establish n prove herself. Guddan told Durga Bahu that today Woman: Working Woman can both manage her career and run house.

Goa Track: Overcoming Lakshmi Bahu’s Fear

Guddan Akshat Jindal was a spectator of the interactions between her Lakshmi Bahu & Rocky. Guddan approached Lakshmi, learned that during the past 2 years Rocky in the name of Holi was harassing Lakshmi making her live in fear & anxiety. Lakshmi requested her Saasuma not to mention anything to family members in order to keep peace. Guddan gave Lakshmi encourging words, told her not to remain silent. 

But Guddan didnt remain quiet or give up, she defend Lakshmi Bahu, punished Rocky by pushing him in the swimming  pool. Then we saw Lakshmi telling No to Rocky, coming to her Saasu Ma’s help & sort of rescue with Laat Maar Holi. 

Laat Maar Holi helped Lakshmi Bahu overcome her fear of Rocky, she learned to stand up for herself, she came out of the shadow of Durga & Saraswati, and realized how genuine her Saasuma is and eventually becoming each other’s confident & friend. 

Lakshmi’s Viral Video:  Saru asked Perv help to create a rift between Lakshmi & Guddan. Guddan as friend and Saas had complete Trust & Faith in her Bahu that she cannot do something like this.  Guddan’s  Trust & Faith led Akshat Jindal to find the culprit, making Lakshmi be remorseful, making their bond stronger.

Patni as Akshat Jindal: Selective Few 

Card Party: Newly wife taunted Greedy Dutta Uncle that she will not give any single penny of her Husband Hard-earned money to him. Guddan as wife wanted to help AJ, together solve the cheating Kand of  Dutta. 

Diwali Night: Even though Guddan was irritated with her husband nature & his Old Age Antics, she in her Guddangiri went to help her husband who was tied with Firecracker. She was concern of him getting burned. While Guddan was removing the firecrackers, Akshat Jindal the husband was just admiring his wife and being grateful to her that despite their differences & misunderstanding she helped him out. 

Antra Barsi: Knowing how important Antra’s Death Anniversary is, Guddan took the responsibility, made sure that everything is prepared & done without  any mistakes from her Dil. Akshat Jindal was very grateful, he was proud, appreciative,  thankful and respectful of His Wife Guddan Aksaht Jindal, who understood and supported him during his painful day. 

Jail Track: Akshat Jindal was thankful to Guddan for keeping her promise of freeing him from jail and proving him innocent. 

Breaking of MS: Guddan determination to fix the Daraar in her relationship whether it takes 3 days, 3months aur 3 years she will not let go. She gave warning using her Class 8th Bench & Compass Example to her husband Akshat JIndal that she will create a Hungama if a Teesra Enters Between them. 

MS Putting in Goa: Stopping her husband of repeating history my tying MS around her neck in Majboori or Under pressure. 

Mental Asylum Guddan and Akshat Jindal both realized what their Namesake Husband and Wife means to them.

Dosti Track: being comfortable with each other while talking, disgusting about problems,, helping and solving each other’s problem. being respective of each other wish & feeling, respect & honor while keeping their spouse consideration  in mind. 

Other Taunts:

Money, Power & Fame: Never in the picture

• Durga Jindal is in her delusional world & belief that Guddan Gupta married One of the Influential Middle Age Business Tycoon of Indore for his Money, Fame, & Name and Greed.
  • Since the beginning of their introduction Cake Facial Mask: Guddan Gupta let Aksaht Jindal know she hates Rich People who are Arrogant & Have Ego because of their Money, Name, High Statue & Fame. (I wonder if Durga had ear infection that timesmiley44)
  • Guddan rejected AJ’s contract marriage in return gave 7777777 number for his Mental Treatment. AJ’s sorry gift on behalf of his Bahus for ruining Gupta Family  

Majboori & Dhoka: 

• Reception Party Conclusion: proved to Guddan and Akshat Jindal that their spouse was innocent. Guddan saw the Kidnappr’s eyes proof that husband is innocent which she knew already. Akshat Jindal learned that Kaushaliya Gupta was involved n is the mastermind that trapped his wife to marry him, she was innocent. 
  • After Reception we saw AJ from his heart and automatically like a husband supporting and defending is wife. 
  • After Perv’s Vispotak Pressure Cooker Blast, we saw Akshat Jindal protecting is wife from Durga’s false accusation.  AJ as the head of the household, Sasur reminded His 3 Bahus especially Durga Jindal that whatever mistakes happen in the house Guddan shouldn’t be blamed. 
  • After Rocky’s arrest in front of the family Akshat Jindal from Dil Se accepted Guddan as his Wife n tied the MS and gave his 7 Vachans to her from his Dil. 

Doosri Aurat:

• Guddan never knew or meant Akshat & Antra while they were couple.
  • Lets assume if Guddan is 20-25, 15 years ago Guddan must have been roughly around 4-10 years old during Antra-Akshat marriage. Its Illegal  to have Child Marriagessmiley36
  • Guddan is the 2nd wife of Akshat Jindal the Legally Lawful Wife. 
  • Even though Antra is the 1st Love & Wife of Akshat Jindal, their marriage is invalid since she was gone for 12-15 years. Akshat Jindal is Legally married to Guddan.  So Antra Jindal is the Doosri Aurat who came between the Love of Akshat Jindal & Guddan Akshat Jindal

Galityon Ke Dhukan: Tum Se Na Ho Payega

• During the day of Chori Kand, Durga brought the Mistake Wall in Jindal Bhavan, and placed  in Guddan Room to make her face and reminded of her biggest fear Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: her Mistake Wall that made her who she is.
  • After the dance competition during Dosti Track, AJ realize the big wife his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal has, n realize she can not solely make mistake. He was her backbone and helped her removed her mistake wall. 
  • Slowly after that  Guddan gained her confidence, learned her position as his wife they can be friend, then started making her own decisions.  Guddan started thinking more maturely keeping her heart in mind but replying and using her brain. 

Humdardi & Daya 

• Well Durga told Guddan that AJ has Humdardi & Daya for her we saw Guddan’s feeling and outburst & confrontation with her husband.
  • In the living room, Akshat Jindal told Guddan that Antra is his Ateet and Guddan is his Present & Future. 
  • Led to Akshat Jindal confessing his feelings via letter led to Guddan Knowing about it and telling that Jindal Saab is her Adaat and she cannot live without him, wants to spend the rest of her life with him. 
  • After AJ cancelled the engagement,  after the push & clearing of misunderstanding,  Guddan learned that she was Angry because she has Fallen in Love with him. 

What will Durga Bahu do now?

• Unfortunately Durga Bahu will not learn her lesson because of Ego & Hatred since she is Moti Kopdi she will come up with another challenge aur Kand to separate her Sass & Sasurji but she will end up bringing them closer. 
  • Concertante on her marriage and become a Good Wife for her husband Kishore Jindal. 

What can Guddan Do? 

• Guddan & Akshat Jindal, especially Guddan Aksaht Jindal who established herself as Bahu, Saas & Patni, can ask Antra Rawat to prove herself as the Beti & Saas of 3 Bahus.
  • It doesnt mean that Antra is same age as Akshat Jindal, makes her mature, experienced or responsible. Nope some older people can be immature, have inexperience, irresponsible and every disrespectful . 
  • Guddan has more experience than Antra being the Saas of 3 Bahus, she knows their nature well from in and out but doesnt say anything for the peace of family. 
  • On Friday we saw that Dadi is attached to Antra. Antra doesn't have to have any relationship with AJ to keep her relationship with Dadi. Instead of Dadi’s Bahu she can be Dadi’s Beti if her affection for Dadi is Genuine. 
  • Make Antra Rawat realize that Guddan Akshat Jindal is the 2nd wife & the Lawful Legal Wife of Akshat Jindal. Now Antra Rawat ex Jindal is the Doosri Aurat or the “Voh” in Akshat Jindal & Guddan Aksaht Jindal realtionhip an marriage. 
  • Also together with hubby or by herself Guddan can make Antra Rawat realize that she: Antra is the Past of Akshat Jindal & Now Guddan is the Present & Future of Akshat Jindal who has move on in his life from his Ateet. 
  • Call Rawat and tell him that his deceased sister Antra Rawat is alive, tell him to have DNA done with her to confirm if she is Real or Fake. 
  • Give a Final Warning to her Eldest Durga Bahu to be in her Maryada, Remember that Guddan Aksaht Jindal is her Saasuma dont come and interfer between her Saas& Sasur Relationship . 
  • Threaten, Blackmail, & Warn Durga Bahu that she will use Shanti Bua’s technique separate her from her husband Kishore Jindal and get him remarried within a month. Have a quick divorce followed by quick 2nd remarriage so that Kishore Jindal will forget her forever. 
  • Also Warn Durga Bahu to take her Jindal Name away from her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗detailing penned topic 

u summoned up so perfectly all her deeds..

ego is a disease and there is no cure..

i have come across such ppl in my family..

durga is like a frog in well who thinks everything what she faced in life is real world..

naya soch naya badlav she is not ready to welcome..

her obsession is aj to be in his good books..

guddan brought new wave in the house and dadi-aj kept her like queen and gave her first preference in doing pooja etc.. as she was newly married..

guddan brought her bad name--lella kandh..

she feels guddan is downmarket..

----solution for dayan that guddan needs to do is ---ignore her and disrespect her ...

ignorance will pull her down ---baw degi dayan udegi..

calling ji guddan should stop ..

her words should be  given least importance .....its enough to kill dayan inside..

i want guddan to be independent achieve what she dreamt and get rich ...

that will kill dayan for sure

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dhasu post 👍🏼

But even if dayan reads this 100 times, every member of Jindal family read it out loud to her, even if she prints out a copy of this daily & gholo this in water & drink daily, tab bhi she won't sudharo. 

She would still think AJ can never love Guddu. His pyaar is ek tarfa & bla bla.... it will go away....and many more kuch bhi.... 

She would still be confident that she can nikalo Guddu from AJ's heart 

She is a toxic human being & is bad for all including vermin. She should be locked away somewhere far in the space far away from our Milky Way. 

But since its not possible, & since she is pretty useless in the house, Guddu should send her to Bua ji permanently to do her seva as she must be getting old now. Since Bua ji kind of knows her nature, I believe she won't be as good to her as she was to Guddu before leaving. She would still be kathoor with her. 

And we can pray for Bua ji's lambi umar. 

About bhootni aunty, maar maar ke bahar nikalo 

But before that, she can challenge her to samhalo all three bahus. 

Laxmi is already on Guddu's side, I can imagine her openly udaoing mazak of bhootni's efforts & disobeying her.

I trust chorni to do safai of all her jewelries. 

After a day or 2 dayan will start conspiring against her. 

But since like Guddu, I completely trust chorni to repeatedly taunt her on, her inability to samhalo the house, come out unharmed from all the conspiracies unlike Guddu, & maybe even blame her if something goes wrong like she does to dayan. I love chorni's teekhi zubaan 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗detailing penned topic 

u summoned up so perfectly all her deeds..

ego is a disease and there is no cure..

i have come across such ppl in my family..

durga is like a frog in well who thinks everything what she faced in life is real world..

naya soch naya badlav she is not ready to welcome..

her obsession is aj to be in his good books..

guddan brought new wave in the house and dadi-aj kept her like queen and gave her first preference in doing pooja etc.. as she was newly married..

guddan brought her bad name--lella kandh..

she feels guddan is downmarket..

----solution for dayan that guddan needs to do is ---ignore her and disrespect her ...

ignorance will pull her down ---baw degi dayan udegi..

calling ji guddan should stop ..

her words should be  given least importance .....its enough to kill dayan inside..

i want guddan to be independent achieve what she dreamt and get rich ...

that will kill dayan for sure

Thank you Shailu 🤗

@ bold I agre, I have some people in my family to

Dayan doesnt understand Guddan was treated like Queen by Dadi & AJ because it was her right as Eldest Bahu of Jindal Family Being the 2nd Generation Bahu and married to Akshat Jindal. Guddan Jindal is the Lady of the house whether Moti Kopdi accepts it or not it doesn’t change the truth😒

After Guddan know her position has the Wife in AJ place, I also want her to remove the Ji from Durgaji and say Durga Bahu like Aj says.

Baby step at the time eventually Guddan will have her career, since Guddan didnt have a proper guidance and need the right direction let her 1st year be handling and adjusting in Jindal Bhavan.

After first year, Guddan can tell AJ what she wants!

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dhasu post 👍🏼

But even if dayan reads this 100 times, every member of Jindal family read it out loud to her, even if she prints out a copy of this daily & gholo this in water & drink daily, tab bhi she won't sudharo. 

She would still think AJ can never love Guddu. His pyaar is ek tarfa & bla bla.... it will go away....and many more kuch bhi.... 

She is a toxic human being & is bad for all including vermin. She should be locked away somewhere far in the space far away from our Milky Way. 

But since its not possible, & since she is pretty useless in the house, Guddu should send her to Bua ji permanently to do her seva as she must be getting old now. Since Bua ji kind of knows her nature, I believe she won't be as good to her as she was to Guddu before leaving. She would still be kathoor with her. 

Laxmi is already on Guddu's side, I can imagine her openly udaoing mazak of bhootni's efforts & disobeying her.

But since like Guddu, I completely trust chorni to repeatedly taunt her on, her inability to samhalo the house, come out unharmed from all the conspiracies unlike Guddu, & maybe even blame her if something goes wrong like she does to dayan. I love chorni's teekhi zubaan 

@ blue🤣

Hi Captain Hilarious POV but true 👍 

I can also imagine Laxmi taunting and making fun of Bhootni, she wasn’t please with Bhootni entry 😈 

I am also thinking CHorni is going to steal do her Haath ke Saafai especially if she sees a diamond. 

Hi-5 I also love Chorni’s Teekhi Zubaan

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dhasu post 👍🏼

@bold 🤣🤣👌🏻true