Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Sanu..

Thank you for the closure. It everything I imagined and more. Loved it. Prerna Bajaj is truly Prerna Bajaj now. And Mohini, queen of bitches is getting her dues! 

Thank you so much for this SS.

Love,

Aparna.

Thank you so so much🤗 Mohini and the clan got what they deserved😏

Love ❤️

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

The update started with a bang and ended with a bang too..Throughout the update I was cheering for Prerna..The way Prerna went for the kill and avenged the wrong doers it was awesome..It was not Prerna who was seeking justice for the wrongs committed against Rishabh, but it was Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, wife of Rishabh Bajaj seeking justice for her husband..Things could have been very different, if only the Basu's had acted differently...Prerna being at the Basu house when justice is being served was not needed, just like Rishabh said, but yet her being there was important, it was like a grand gesture by Prerna for Rishabh, the gesture proving that she is putting a lid on her past and is ready to move on fully towards her present and future..It was for Rishabh she did it and I can understand where she is coming from..Really very well put..I am glad that justice has been served and now Prerna - Rishabh do not have the dark of the past looming over them..Their together in the end made me say, kisski nazar na lage..The end with Rishabh and Prerna's rishta standing tall against odds, warms the heart.. These two are exactly there where they belong...Very well written..Keep up the good work going..Enjoyed reading this chapter and this story from the beginning to the finish...👏 Are we getting a epilogue for the story? Eagerly looking forward for it!!!

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

The update started with a bang and ended with a bang too..Throughout the update I was cheering for Prerna..The way Prerna went for the kill and avenged the wrong doers it was awesome..It was not Prerna who was seeking justice for the wrongs committed against Rishabh, but it was Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, wife of Rishabh Bajaj seeking justice for her husband..Things could have been very different, if only the Basu's had acted differently...Prerna being at the Basu house when justice is being served was not needed, just like Rishabh said, but yet her being there was important, it was like a grand gesture by Prerna for Rishabh, the gesture proving that she is putting a lid on her past and is ready to move on fully towards her present and future..It was for Rishabh she did it and I can understand where she is coming from..Really very well put..I am glad that justice has been served and now Prerna - Rishabh do not have the dark of the past looming over them..Their together in the end made me say, kisski nazar na lage..The end with Rishabh and Prerna's rishta standing tall against odds, warms the heart.. These two are exactly there where they belong...Very well written..Keep up the good work going..Enjoyed reading this chapter and this story from the beginning to the finish...👏 Are we getting a epilogue for the story? Eagerly looking forward for it!!!

Ok first of all, I'm so sorry for such a late response! But now I'm here😁

Aw you're such a sweet heart😭❤️ you explained it so well, I could not have done better ❤️

Yes. It was Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, in and out😎

Thank you so much ❤️

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First of all, I'm sorry for being late. I can't believe it ended. I absolutely love this story. The ending was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to read your other stories. Btw can you pm me your Wattpad ID(I wanted to read your Naira story).

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

First of all, I'm sorry for being late. I can't believe it ended. I absolutely love this story. The ending was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to read your other stories. Btw can you pm me your Wattpad ID(I wanted to read your Naira story).

First of all, no need for sorrys🤗

So glad you enjoyed this❤️ 

I have not written the Naira story on Wattpad yet, whenever I do, I'll PM you☺️

Thank you so much for reading!

-Sanu

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Please Unres now

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Unres Karo 🥺

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Sanya, final update par comment unreserved kar diya tha in a different page..😎

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

this superb story get its much deserved ending.

loved the ending

Edited by Kira_James - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kira_James

this superb story get its much deserved ending.

loved the ending

Thank you so much❤️ I'm so glad you enjoyed this 😊