Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In the light of all that happened, and since this thread is addressing that directly. 

I just came across this tweet of this friend of mine, who was commenting on some other fandom fight. Its kinda funny, so posting it here. 

https://twitter.com/nv_creationsx/status/1142785001399832576

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

In the light of all that happened, and since this thread is addressing that directly. 

I just came across this tweet of this friend of mine, who was commenting on some other fandom fight. Its kinda funny, so posting it here. 

wish people read and understand this.

aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww. I want to express my solidarity too.

Will miss everyone who made this forum experience a little bit better for me. Will miss Kavya and Tanvi. Kind of sad it is ending like this. Big hugs to you guys 🤗

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimyx

Aww. I want to express my solidarity too.

Will miss everyone who made this forum experience a little bit better for me. Will miss Kavya and Tanvi. Kind of sad it is ending like this. Big hugs to you guys 🤗

I am glad that people are magnanimous enough to keep the happy memories and ignoring the terrible experiences here.

Hope to meet you again, goodbye friend.

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

🤣🤣

So true.

Amy142 thumbnail

This is true, but online bullying is a fact.

Your fav may not know anything,  but you are being vicious to another real person.thats simply not acceptable 

Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

This is true, but online bullying is a fact.

Your fav may not know anything,  but you are being vicious to another real person.thats simply not acceptable 

Didn't mean to laugh it off but yeah. It can be very consequential without people realizing it.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Didn't mean to laugh it off but yeah. It can be very consequential without people realizing it.

I know, you didn't mean to laugh at the post, but at the meme srklove shared. No offense taken👍🏼

Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I know, you didn't mean to laugh at the post, but at the meme srklove shared. No offense taken👍🏼

Got me right! 👍🏼

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry that meme was just for fun. But on a serious note, fighting for fav accomplishes nothing really. Speaking from experience. So better to chill out.