3 shades of Raghbir Malhotra

Niihaa thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta mam said at the launch of bepanah pyaar that we’ll witness 3 shades of Raghbir Malhotra in the show & I must say that we are getting brief glimpses of all the shades she mentioned at the launch. 

His first shade i.e. the young & passionate side, we witness this particular shade often during his scenes with Bani. 

His second shade i.e. the bitter guy, this shade comes out when he is around Sukanya & the rest of the world.

His third shade i.e. the self destructive side, we are witnessing this side from the first episode onwards! He is so self destructive that he doesn’t fear any emotional losses now, he is scared of nothing.

As a pvpian I am extremely proud of him! He has nurtured himself without any external support & backing. He is truly a ‘Pearl’ of a person....

Best wishes to him❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niihaa

Ekta mam said at the launch of bepanah pyaar that we’ll witness 3 shades of Raghbir Malhotra in the show & I must say that we are getting brief glimpses of all the shades she mentioned at the launch. 

His first shade i.e. the young & passionate side, we witness this particular shade often during his scenes with Bani. 

His second shade i.e. the bitter guy, this shade comes out when he is around Sukanya & the rest of the world.

His third shade i.e. the self destructive side, we are witnessing this side from the first episode onwards! He is so self destructive that he doesn’t fear any emotional losses now, he is scared of nothing.

As a pvpian I am extremely proud of him! He has nurtured himself without any external support & backing. He is truly a ‘Pearl’ of a person....

Best wishes to him❤️

Loving each and every shade of Raghbir 

Pearl is nailing the character so well 

Great to meet a PVPian here 

Thank you hope you have a good time 

urmita thumbnail

Nice explanation....yeah I am so proud of Pearl for doing such an awesome job with RM....

What about the way he is with Prags..🤔..that is different from all the three shades u mentioned, isn't it....

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Best wishes to him❤️

come to Pearl's AT we will have good time 

Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Nice explanation....yeah I am so proud of Pearl for doing such an awesome job with RM....

What about the way he is with Prags..🤔..that is different from all the three shades u mentioned, isn't it....

Pragati & Raghbir’s chemistry is way apart, Raghbir is sane when Pragati is around him. He doesn’t get aggressive when he is in her proximity. Will decode this shade too.

urmita thumbnail

Pragati & Raghbir’s chemistry is way apart, Raghbir is sane when Pragati is around him. He doesn’t get aggressive when he is in her proximity. Will decode this shade too.

Well this is the shade I love most...the one he has around Prags... expecting to see more of that from now on....RM is such a complex character, we can literally do a research on him as story goes on....

Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well this is the shade I love most...the one he has around Prags... expecting to see more of that from now on....RM is such a complex character, we can literally do a research on him as story goes on....

there us so much to his character. I am absolutely loving this side of him.

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He has different shades with different people...more people,more shades....

Niihaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

He has different shades with different people...more people,more shades....

indeed

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

only reason behind all these shades is Bani.....he was not rude arrogant guy before he met Bani.....first glance at her and he fell in love.....Raghbir kabhi girls k peechy nahi bhagta but bani k sath aisa nahi hua.....she awoke that passsionate side in him.....

he was bitter and kind of angry wih his life and world....why?????because his Bani is not with him.....he lost that person whome he loved so much.....

he is in self deztructive mode because he never thought that aik waqt aisa bhi aye ga usy Bani k bina jeena ho ga....she was his love,happiness and his home.....now after her death he does not know how to live without her so in self destructive mode....

and about Pearl he is playing Raghbir's character so perfectly.....us ka scene aata hai to excitement double ho jati hai.....bindas actor hai...simple sweet Mahir to this complex character Raghbir what a transformation......👍🏼

Pragati has that calming effect on him......he is totally different peson with her.....woh shade abhi explore hona baqi hai.....abhi to safar shuru hua hai.....