How does Pari's feelings make a difference to Mishaan?

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti and Ruhaan love each other, that's ends the whole dilemma, right? 

I don't understand why Mishti has such a low opinion of Pari, first before breaking up with Veer, she thought Pari will taunt her taking Kunal's name but Pari encouraged her to end her relationship with Veer. Now she thinks Pari will commit suicide if she doesn't get Ruhaan. 

I don't think Pari's feelings should make any difference because Ruhaan loves Mishti, and Mishti herself ended her relationship with Veer because she did not love him, she should be the first person to understand loveless relationship won't be good for Pari and Ruhaan.

Pari is hopeless when it comes to Ruhaan, she is obsessed with him, she has created a different world in her mind where Ruhaan loves her, I don't think Ruhaan has shown any kind of romantic interest in her. I see her and she is so good in every other aspect of her life but Ruhaan is a bad chapter, hope it closes soon enough 

I really want her to leave Malhotra house and live a life, people loved MishRi bond, Mishri bond was beautiful when they were little girls but since very first episode of S2, only thing I have seen between these two girls is a toxic relationship, their relationship is not healthy. I don't see love or understanding, they do take a stand for each other but it ends there. They don't belong together. Living with each other means stifling their feelings and emotions for their parents and now for Ruhaan... 

I hope Mishti doesn't ask Ruhaan to be with Pari and even if she does Ruhaan has enough sense to tell her that it's not fair, she couldn't live with Veer and he can't live with Pari or without Mishti 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree, pari needs to leave. As for her Ruhaan love - It's not healthy for her, agreed. But it's not her fault she fell for him. She didn't know then. Now she does and she is backing out the the love - leaving the city 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

I agree, pari needs to leave. As for her Ruhaan love - It's not healthy for her, agreed. But it's not her fault she fell for him. She didn't know then. Now she does and she is backing out the the love - leaving the city 

Not her fault but one should not be so blind in love, she can't see that Ruhaan does not love her, she disappointed me with her delusion. 

Yes, she should leave the city, I have wanted her to do this from day 1 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mishti's dillema has to be shown to prove her love for her sister and what a selfless soul she is. 😏

Other than that, Ruhaan should have a proper conversation with Pari and make her realize the truth. If she can't handle it, that's her problem. MishAan have nothing to do with it and they should move on. 

Although I like Pari, at some level I feel it's her karma too. Not for refusing to Arnav but for making Veer feel so insignificant and continuing on Mishti didn't love you. Now she'll get how it feels and I am waiting for that.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t understand why you ladies keep on saying that pari should leave ...radhika Is her grandmother and mishty is her sister...they are the only family she has...would you ladies just leave your family without a thought or care ...do you not place any value on family...Paris family loves her...why must she leave them and go live alone...it’s a ridiculous suggestion. Yes she fell in love with her sisters boyfriend,..but she needs to put that behind her and move on..it was unrequited love ...it happens all the time.. you don’t leave your family, your home for something like that...

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Not her fault but one should not be so blind in love, she can't see that Ruhaan does not love her, she disappointed me with her delusion. 

Yes, she should leave the city, I have wanted her to do this from day 1 

Love is blind. Any girl wud want to believe that her first love will come true, even anjali believed Rahul loved her till he told her he loved Tina. I get exasperated too tho. The sooner she knows the whole truth, the better for her. 

I so want her to leave 😭 but CVs will show Mishti stopping her. I don't want mishti forcing Ruhaan and pari to be together plz eww 😖 especially now when neither of them will want it 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t understand why you ladies keep on saying that pari should leave ...radhika Is her grandmother and mishty is her sister...they are the only family she has...would you ladies just leave your family without a thought or care ...do you not place any value on family...Paris family loves her...why must she leave them and go live alone...it’s a ridiculous suggestion. Yes she fell in love with her sisters boyfriend,..but she needs to put that behind her and move on..it was unrequited love ...it happens all the time.. you don’t leave your family, your home for something like that...

There is no need to think about what we wud do in our real lives based on what we want to happen in a fictional show. 

She needs to leave so she can live in the world on her own independently and find her own place. 

On a side benefit, she will finally not be blamed for coming in between the precious mishaan.

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Mishti's dillema has to be shown to prove her love for her sister and what a selfless soul she is. 😏

Other than that, Ruhaan should have a proper conversation with Pari and make her realize the truth. If she can't handle it, that's her problem. MishAan have nothing to do with it and they should move on. 

Although I like Pari, at some level I feel it's her karma too. Not for refusing to Arnav but for making Veer feel so insignificant and continuing on Mishti didn't love you. Now she'll get how it feels and I am waiting for that.

Mishti's love for her sister will be telling her sister what she went through with Veer, she knows better than anyone else how it feels to be in a loveless relationship, she can't force Pari or Ruhaan in a relationship, sacrificing is not a thing, Ruhaan is a human. I do want a scene with Mishti and Pari, where Mishti explains the whole situation to Pari, Ruhaan is an outsider, if they want to show bond of sisters, I'd rather Mishti explains everything to Pari. 

Yes, if Pari can't handle it, it's her problem 

I missed a few episodes, so I don't know about her dynamics with Veer 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

1 Pari Malhotra has been bashed and called selfish whenever she is around Mishti, isn't it good that Nandini's selfish daughter takes a leave from Mishti's life? Isn't it in favor of Mishaan where their life is saliva free? How easy do you think it is to move on? If people were able to move on, as easily we wouldn't have broken hearts, she will see Ruhaan and feel hurt every time. Did you expect Ruhaan to celebrate Veer and Mishti's marriage? He wanted to leave as well, right? I don't expect Pari to celebrate Mishti and Ruhaan's marriage, I am giving her a chance to get out when she can

2 People do live away from their family and start a new life, after marriage women do leave their homes, it doesn't mean they don't love their family, they are simply out there to get a new life. My family has nothing to do with Pari's family, I live in hostel, doesn't mean I don't love my family, millions of people move out when they want to start a new life.

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Love is blind. Any girl wud want to believe that her first love will come true, even anjali believed Rahul loved her till he told her he loved Tina. I get exasperated too tho. The sooner she knows the whole truth, the better for her. 

I so want her to leave 😭 but CVs will show Mishti stopping her. I don't want mishti forcing Ruhaan and pari to be together plz eww 😖 especially now when neither of them will want it 

Love should not be blind

Mishti should live her life, She has a lovely man who loves her, she can lead a happy life. Let Pari go... Just leave her alone