Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Ruhaan Dupataa hai ? Mere ko laga tha saas leta hua insaan hai 🤔🤣

Uni our mistake we thought he is human🤪

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Why is voot giving so much importance to pari? Who is she to give Ruhaan to Mishti? She's not 'sacrificing' so do not give us this crap voot uncle!!🤬

Exactly.. more than Promo I got super irritated with the caption 😡

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If this is not a dream then looks like Pari is sacrificing with the thought that Ruhaan loves her and  Mishti s love is one sided. So that CVs can give her extra marks for mahaanta, Mishti is going the same. Scores are level. 

Isse achha World Cup 🏟 dekh lo. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Exactly.. more than Promo I got super irritated with the caption 😡

Same and comparison to dupatta what the f is that ...Ruhan is not thing which sis will play passing the parcel🤪

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

If this is not a dream then looks like Pari is sacrificing with the thought that Ruhaan loves her and  Mishti s love is one sided. So that CVs can give her extra marks for mahaanta, Mishti is going the same. Scores are level. 

And in saab mai Ruhan is made ball which sisters can kick ,use throw because they wanna prove how much they love each other

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

And in saab mai Ruhan is made ball which sisters can kick ,use throw because they wanna prove how much they love each other

Dono ne usi  ko out  kiya. Pari ne no ball pe out .. Mishti bowled him, middle stump uda Diya.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So Mishti was ready to sacrifice? By pretending ignorance about Ruhaan s love for her and saying Pari and Ruhaan love each other And CVs want to make Pari mahaan this way.

So they are showing both sisters ready to sacrifice rather than snatching each other’s partners.

Poor boy 😔 he is trusting Misthi fully and how he will handle himself when he comes to know this Mishti decision 😭 I don't want Mishti character to be butchered 😕

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ha sab complain karege na isko mahan banya isko mahan banaya tho dono ko equal kardiya, mahanta me 🤣 iss me Ruhaan pish gya 😆

Pari jho kare now I don't care but Madam mishti I have some expectations from you, please don't hurt him. 😭

khatimeethi thumbnail

Dono ne usi  ko out  kiya. Pari ne no ball pe out .. Mishti bowled him, middle stump uda Diya.

Yes better he be replaced with new ball which sisters can play 🤣

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

How can Misti decide for Ruhaan? I am done with the show.I want Ruhaan sunao to Misti & leave the house & yes no need to give any hoot to Pari . Just leave Ruhaan with head high as it is your 4 mth PG contract is complete. 

Ruhaan😎follow Ishaan ❤️Plz 👍🏼Leave Then this Messif this is coming Up 😈❓ before there so called Sacrifice 🤔🤢U sacrifice Boy 👍🏼