Beautiful bonding Aashka and Tinaa share

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly, in today's world when there are so much ego clashes or insecurity, these two gorgeous ladies and so famous themselves seriously give major friendship goal. I am in aww of their friendship. #touchwood

Just saw Aashka's post she did yesterday about her farewell and how she will miss Tinaa and her surprises everytime thy met, and how every time Tinaa made her feel so special. They are seriously sweetest.

Just saw few days back Aashka upload in her stories about her movie date with her husband Brent and also Tinaa, they look the sweetest. 

And Aashka posted few days back how Tinaa brought couple airpod case for Aashka and Brent because Aashka had just mentioned once that she was trying to get them. I mean it is sweet how they gel so well. Wish they work together again in another show.

Aashka's insta post:

"

I will miss you @dattaatinaa 

Your overwhelming surprises each time we meet, sweet hugs and your love!! Thank you for all that did and the way you made me feel, the way we make others feel lasts forever, I will never forget all those special gestures and thoughtfulness throughout. Your love and support for @reneebyaashkamakes my heart swell! 

One end for another start!

Love you Tinziiii! Finally ten years of knowing you has turned into the sweetest of memories! #onelove "

Then Aashka's story, Tinaa is sad and cribbing like a baby that Aashka is leaving in afternoon instead of eveing. They are cute.

Aashka : What are you doing Tinaa

Tinaa starts cribbing like a baby " I am trying to prepare a surprise for you because it's your last day on sets but nothing is working out."🤣(Aashka was so chilled out as if she knew Tinaa was preparing a surprise for her and she expected that from Tinaa, I mean surprise has to be something which other person doesn't know and Tinaa just tells Aashka and Aashka just so naturally acts as if that was so normal to have surprises from Tinaa) smiley37

Aashka so randomly says "Why so pretty baby"

Tinaa smiles and back to her baby cribbing "Yeh madam bol rhi thi ki she will leave at 7 pm and she is leaving at 2pm in afternoon"smiley37smiley37

They are such gorgeousness, sweetness and cuteness.

Then Tinaa calling Brent on Sets to give Aashka surprise and how happy Aashka was to see Brent, and surprised too so Tinaa did manage to surprise Aashka after all those hickups and cribbing. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Most of all I wish they keep being such sweet friends even after the show ends. I have seen Tinaa's Uttaran friend like Rohit came on Uttaran set to give Tinaa surprise and Tinaa ran to Rohit and hugged him so happily when she saw him after so long. Same way Mrunal came on Daayan sets recently to surprise Tinaa and seeing these two friends together after so long was sweetest.

Though I feel these actors are so busy they rarely get to meet others after the show ends but hopefully Aashka and Tinaa meet and we get to see more fun filled offscreen bonding even after the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

More pics on set and offscreen bonding.. Because they are so gorgeous!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

aashka just spreads love all around....god bless...will miss her and tina is a sweetheart❤️...well they definitely meet but also hope they work together again...awesome duo

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i swear to God Tina is just pure love.She is just love.The lady is a killer. Who wouldnt fall for her??

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bingyy

i swear to God Tina is just pure love.She is just love.The lady is a killer. Who wouldnt fall for her??

I second that...thats why Mr M fall for her🤣

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago