IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The best thing about new promo apart from Zain being involved is

Jhanvi's makeover!

I m so so glad that those heavy sarees n buns n jhumkas n dark sindhoor r gone! Shrenu managed to carry them but at some times these things looked really tacky. She used to look beautiful in straight open hair, but those wavey hair were used to look so so artificial. N buns unnecessarily made her look auntyish...much older than her age.

She looks beautiful now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The saris were elegant though. Agree about the buns. Shrenu looks young in open hair. I was an overall fan of Jahnvis styling, but that might be because I am Bengali, and we love sarees best.
Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The saris were elegant though. Agree about the buns. Shrenu looks young in open hair.I was an overall fan of Jahnvis styling, but that might be because I am Bengali, and we love sarees best.

I was a huge fan of Jhanvi's sarees. Still am infact.

I even bought one maroon and blackish saree she'd worn once. Super elegant and super cool! She looked royal in those!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked her sarees too but they were too much for daily wear. She looked like ready for some pooja everyday. Now she looks like how we look everyday.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I like the light wooden color silk Saree with pink color barder which she has worn on Wednesday episode . 

But I like to see shrenu with the present attire. I like her hair style. The lipstick only in contrast color.

Overall I like her sadness in her eyes and the discourtesy in her face. Completely a new girl. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IFLove

The best thing about new promo apart from Zain being involved is

Jhanvi's makeover!

I m so so glad that those heavy sarees n buns n jhumkas n dark sindhoor r gone! Shrenu managed to carry them but at some times these things looked really tacky. She used to look beautiful in straight open hair, but those wavey hair were used to look so so artificial. N buns unnecessarily made her look auntyish...much older than her age.

She looks beautiful now!

Dude, everything is fine with the makeover. But why the shiny culottes?🤣

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The saris were elegant though. Agree about the buns. Shrenu looks young in open hair.I was an overall fan of Jahnvis styling, but that might be because I am Bengali, and we love sarees best.

The one she wore when she first met Manohar was tacky both saree and bun. Others are good.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IFLove

I liked her sarees too but they were too much for daily wear. She looked like ready for some pooja everyday. Now she looks like how we look everyday.

Its time for a new promo,  isn't it?