Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

The only reason AJ was happy was cause, Antra being alive means, the burden of guilt has been taken off him. 

The moment he turned to look at his guddiya, all the initial shock of seeing bhootni were washed away. Then he was only concerned about Guddu. 

For him, his Guddu is his only wife now & no one else. He has left the past in past. 😳

I completely agree with you engagement ring analysis 👍🏼

This ring will shield Akshan's relation & block away bhootni aunty 

Once Guddu is assured, Jindal saab only wants her, she will become the compass incident wali Guddan 😛

& phir Bhootni aunty ki kher nahi 😈

Special thumbs up for Bhushan papa 👍🏼

I felt her too much angrezzi may be on purpose for Guddu to get suspicious & pick up a clue as she is the only one to have a conversation regarding this with Rawat uncle.

Dil le lia Genie🤗Thank u Yaar❤️

@Bold Exactly🥳Aapko patha hai na when our thoughts matches I just love that😳

@Green Aur timing to dekho na yaar teekh ussi waqt when Aunty was trying to do gun gaan about his Pyaar, that very moment Jindal Saab ki nazarein khud b khud apni Gudiya ko Apne Pyaar ko dhoond hi lia

@Orange Thank U Genie🤗 Wahi toh this show shows such great parallels & symbolisms ki kya batavu⭐️, CV's deserve👏

@Purple Waiting for Sherni fighting for Her Sher's & Her Pyaar 😈😎

@Red Bhushan Papa is Pyaar❤️🤗

@Blue Same thoughts re... Mujhe yeh angrezi kuch zyada hi khatak rahi hai, Hope CV's ki taraf se yeh Guddan aur hamareliye ishaara tha

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago