My Prediction was CORRECT..!! Dead Body in the house.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys my prediction is correct

Just read article on rival site that Pragati will reach last room in house and find that Bani's dead body is still kept hidden.

So this means her body plays important role. May be some safe or locker with huge money has her fingerprints. The family killed her for her money and thus Pragati will give  justice to Bani and cure Raghbir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blaise90 thumbnail

Which site did u find this on? Can u post the link? 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

body bani ki hai yeh to confirm nahi hai........from wjere did Malhotra's get her boby??????woh to cliff se giri thi naa to body kese mili un ko???????kya pta RM k uncle ki body ho jis ka bani k incedent se kuch link ho......

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Which site did u find this on? Can u post the link? 

Tellychakkar

It rival site so cannot post here.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What if the dead body is hide by Rm only as he did not believe that bani is died so he refuse to do the final ritual. I mean what malhotra family got by hiding the body if they killed her it's better they should get rid of body and if they need insurance money than also they need body to proof her death and if they want her death secret why they want rm remarriage.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

body bani ki hai yeh to confirm nahi hai........from wjere did Malhotra's get her boby??????woh to cliff se giri thi naa to body kese mili un ko???????kya pta RM k uncle ki body ho jis ka bani k incedent se kuch link ho......

I think cliff se giri hogi but bach gai hogi and family key kisi person ne body hide ki.

Blaise90 thumbnail

Aj episode dekha? Confirm nehi hai vo kaise mari....cliff se giri , accident hua.... official khabar kisiko nehi pata bahar....so Bani kaise mari, kya hua uske sath, mari bhi kya....raaz hai....aur about dead body...dekhte hai...jab tak episode ya promo pe nehi ata I don't believe any spoilers...

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She fell off a mountain cliff how can the body remain in the house.

Is it the uncle who is dead.

Ragbir is dying a thousand deaths. I am feeling very sorry for him.

He always had Pragati for support even amongst his employees she stood up for him.  

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have an alternative take on this-Kai Baar Jo Dikhta hai Woh Hota Nahi Aur Jo Hota hai Woh Dikhta Nahi. Now frankly speaking I have never seen Pearl donning negative or grey shades to speak the truth but what if there is more to Bani's death than we see? I have not watched the serial much but I have heard that Rahubir's gonna romance 4 girls .So if he loved Bani what is his history with Sukanya? Why would she concoct a false story of their affair if the Raisinghanias are much richer than the Malhotras? what does Sukanya gain from all of this? 

Yeah Pearl has been mostly on lovey-dovey roles like Maahir/Mihir or supernatural like Nag-Arjun but the promo seems misleading.As per the promo Bani died while falling from the cliff from a high vantage point while being on a date with her lover/husband Raghubir so why did he take her on such a danger spot? Either its possible that he killed her (I know its seems far-fetched but still a possibility) or someone else from the Malhotra family somehow or someway killed Bani that day.But how it can be possible? On Bani's death Raghubir was the last person standing on the cliffhead? Was Bani's death a case of accidental mishap as it seems to be?

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=masked]

I have an alternative take on this-Kai Baar Jo Dikhta hai Woh Hota Nahi Aur Jo Hota hai Woh Dikhta Nahi. Now frankly speaking I have never seen Pearl donning negative or grey shades to speak the truth but what if there is more to Bani's death than we see? I have not watched the serial much but I have heard that Rahubir's gonna romance 4 girls .So if he loved Bani what is his history with Sukanya? Why would she concoct a false story of their affair if the Raisinghanias are much richer than the Malhotras? what does Sukanya gain from all of this? 

Yeah Pearl has been mostly on lovey-dovey roles like Maahir/Mihir or supernatural like Nag-Arjun but the promo seems misleading.As per the promo Bani died while falling from the cliff from a high vantage point while being on a date with her lover/husband Raghubir so why did he take her on such a danger spot? Either its possible that he killed her (I know its seems far-fetched but still a possibility) or someone else from the Malhotra family somehow or someway killed Bani that day.But how it can be possible? On Bani's death Raghubir was the last person standing on the cliffhead? Was Bani's death a case of accidental mishap as it seems to be?

[/QUOTE

Major character  has various shade and as for Rm till now he is deeply in love with bani and stick to her only. He meet sukanya in London and refuse her love proposal so sukku's ego get hurt. Misha is his childhood friend with whom he engaged but he didnot romance with her. Pragati is recent entry to whom he got married and he treat her as  a human . There is no romantic angle shown with other 3 girls.