Has Anurag 1.0 ever taken stand for prerna the way anurag 2.0 does

Dingli6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to raise this topic since when.Has anu 1 ever taken stand for prerna the way anurag 2 does. Like going aganist his mother to rescue prerna ,speaking up for prerna when her character was questioned, thrashing someone like ronit and confronting chaubey who tried to defame prerna and even getting married to prerna without his mother's consent and even breaking her kasam when he had to rescue prerna from Naveen and going all aggressive to beat up someone for prerna. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag 1- was weak character from day 1, mammas boy, he always went with his mohinis wish he never had any obstacles in his life it was his mother who created kasautii path for him, he dumped prerna post having physical relationship with her It was in 2000's he stooped low in audience view 🤬.

And he secretly helped prerna to build her career hiding from his family again hiding from mohini. Meanwhile he tried to build marriage relationship with komolika forgetting he once loved prerna. For him his mothers happiness was most. Prerna never mattered to him untill komolikas dark secrets exposed infront of him. 🤪It was only post his childrens came into existance he started supporting prerna but prerna was ultimate decision maker. Season 1 was full of woman power male lead was just supporting character. So anurag was big NO for audience who was always with rotlu looser face.  he could not fight back with prerna atleast to get rights of a father either on sneha or prem. He dint had face to ask rights also.

He could never figure out bajajs evil intentions and acted accordingly what bajaj plotted against him to get back prerna back to his life. Anurag remained fool & looser infront of prerna_bajaj bonding. It was not at all love where ppl will die for each other but this guy was checking on paternity of unborn child. If he ever loved prerna he should have never questioned her.

This season its full about anurag2 he is very impressive, prernas protector, he does what is right & always supports prerna and saves from all problems she gets into. He is everything a girl dreams for as huband/boyfriend.

He saved her in every kassutiis prerna was through, he cares & treats her like kid. Its prerna who is important in his life nothing else matters to him.

I cant distinguish further more... But one instant i hated him when fake insult happened but it had good intention he wanted her to not to feel the pain of love sothat it becomes easy for her to move on in life.

Edited by Parijatrocks - 4 years ago
Dingli6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I hated him too for faking hatred and insults but one thing that I liked anu never let komo come closer to him even to evoke hatred in prerna's heart and to fake love for komolika .When komolika tried getting intimate with him he slapped her hard and told her that he will always belong to prerna. He even stood by her during the mms kand and spoke up boldly infront of his mother and regardless of what komolika will think. But anu 1 only raised his voice to insult prerna and showing his anger to komolika for her stupid antics.

Edited by Dingli6 - 4 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Much needed topic

till now AP are not spoilt hopefully that stays intact *fingers crossed*

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think this topic abides by the forum rules to discuss and compare both seasons. However, Anu1.0 howmuch ever weak he was, was still far more decent than Anu2.0. 

He had enough guts to tell in front of Mohini, TO Mohini that he is going to marry only Prerna because he loves her and promised her. Something Anu2.0 could never do. This alone means a lot to a girl. Anyways, he did go to marry her with their fathers’ blessings but both fathers met with accident and the plan went out of the window. When he gave in to Mohini’s blatant blackmails, he still made sure Prerna gets a house to stay and helped build her career without flaunting to anyone about it. Anu1.0’s USP was honesty. Heck he ended up lying to his dad and to everyone for an issue to protect Prerna which made him look disgusting apparently. He still went against his sense of basic morality to protect her. He very honestly tried to make his marriage work and that’s practical. That doesn’t make people disgusting. 

Current generation is funny. Saving people from gunshots and beating people up is not heroism. It’s a form of masculanity even villains could have. It takes integrity for a person to be called a hero. I am not saying Anu2.0 doesnt have that, but Anu1.0 definitely had that. 

I could write more, but if this doesnt prove the point, nothing will. AP1.0 had far more greater love story than the non existent love story of AP2.0. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 4 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Was too young to watch the show then and now, have no interest in watching shows that show too much conspiracies 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont think this topic abides by the forum rules to discuss and compare both seasons. However, Anu1.0 howmuch ever weak he was, was still far more decent than Anu2.0. 

He had enough guts to tell in front of Mohini, TO Mohini that he is going to marry only Prerna because he loves her and promised her. Something Anu2.0 could never do. This alone means a lot to a girl. Anyways, he did go to marry her with their fathers’ blessings but both fathers met with accident and the plan went out of the window. When he gave in to Mohini’s blatant blackmails, he still made sure Prerna gets a house to stay and helped build her career without flaunting to anyone about it. Anu1.0’s USP was honesty. Heck he ended up lying to his dad and to everyone for an issue to protect Prerna which made him look disgusting apparently. He still went against his sense of basic morality to protect her. He very honestly tried to make his marriage work and that’s practical. That doesn’t make people disgusting. 

Current generation is funny. Saving people from gunshots and beating people up is not heroism. It’s a form of masculanity even villains could have. It takes integrity for a person to be called a hero. I am not saying Anu2.0 doesnt have that, but Anu1.0 definitely had that. 

I could write more, but if this doesnt prove the point, nothing will. AP1.0 had far more greater love story than the non existent love story of AP2.0. 

Bang on answer👍

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: awesome

Bang on answer👍

Thanks dear. People forget that because AP1.0 were so popular and because people could connect to KZK1.0/AP1.0/PRB1.0 so much that now KZK2.0 and this lame-a** version of AP2.0 even exist.😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Was too young to watch the show then and now, have no interest in watching shows that show too much conspiracies 

good u dint watch nothing was there other than affairs, murders, conspiracy, villains were glorified.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

good u dint watch nothing was there other than affairs, murders, conspiracy, villains were glorified.

Then isn’t it kind of sad that the Indian television is just going back to such things? And it’s working... the show is a trp topper. What does it have to say about the audience.