Raghbir Bani & Raghbir Pragati

harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New on this forum first post 

so far really loved the show 

I really would love if Pragati falls in love with Raghbir and still holds on to his past with Bani with upmost respect.

I don't want Raghbir to forget Bani even if he does develop feelings for Pragati

like in yesterday or the day before's episode what Raghbir said about not wanting to cheat on Bani i loved it when he said that i hope he maintain that through out his journey 

I want Raghbir  and Pragati to have beautiful relationship of their own.  like constant support to each other and deep friendship from Raghbir and love from Pragati i think it will be beautiful to watch 

without Raghbir giving up on Bani for anyone 

i don't want him to forget Bani and start falling in love with Pragati i think that will just ruin his characterization

just my thoughts 

i don't know what the actual story is i don't know who's what i just disregarding all of that because its to early to decide

but would love if this the base of the story 

thank you

Radhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's a mystery thriller moreover ek show so cannot say anything regarding this if it is any other ph  serial they can stick to bani as beautiful past and pragati as present and future like zee TV shows pu punar vivah and sindoor tere naam ka .

Blaise90 thumbnail

Well it's a thriller and love story which has theme song ' kya hua tera wada '......I think it's a given if Bani is alive , atleast one of the trio RM, Bani & Pragati will turn out to be cheater....

But yeah I like RM's sentiment about not cheating Bani...and Pragati seems already a little in love with her sir...Bani is total mystery....I do hope this doesn't have real supernatural element....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Blaise90]

Well it's a thriller and love story which has theme song ' kya hua tera wada '......I think it's a given if Bani is alive , atleast one of the trio RM, Bani & Pragati will turn out to be cheater....

But yeah I like RM's sentiment about not cheating Bani...and Pragati seems already a little in love with her sir...Bani is total mystery....I do hope this doesn't have real supernatural element....

[/QUOT

pragati is in love😲??????yeh kab hua??????she cares for him but love?????isn't it too soon?????

Blaise90 thumbnail

[QUOTE=daud95]

If you mean did she say she was in love then No that didn't happen....but come on....if she is the innocent she looks then jaise vo sir sir karti hai...apne badle sir k bade mein sochti rehti hai...doc say discuss karke RM ko thik karne k lie Bani banne lagi....agar she is as she looks then use pata ho ya na ho, she has started falling for RM...sirf boss k lie koi thodi din raat itna chinta karta hai...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Blaise90]

yup boss k liye koi itna nahi krta but first thing she cares for him..second thing woh RM ko aik acha insan manti hai...third thing usy suku jhooti lgi thi isliye RM ki help ki....and fourth thing after watching his love,pain and sufferings because of death of bani she kind of felling bad for him and his family so isi liye help kr rahi hai us ki.....but yeh sab feelings kab pyar main badal jayen kuch keh nahi sakte but please cvs no jet speed story and no overnight fall in love  dikhana....bohat steady and smooth love story dekhni hai praghbir ki....

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The premise is not a straight forward triangle na. So it's gonna be a little skewed up and I think Pragati already likes him. And idk why, his love for Bani doesn't seem healthy to me. It's some weird crazy level drugged love, where you lose yourself. So that's gonna stay, and even if he falls for Pragati, I think it will be more balanced.