Shaheer Deserves Standing Ovation for Living Abir's Character

Kanna777 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir, He can handle any Situation So Easily, Sensibly and Smartly👏Spreads So Much of Positivity and Love❤️He will take care of Every One in the Family and bears all Pain and Spreads Happiness to all Expecting nothing in Return😃His Sense of Humor is Ultimate👏He can Mingle with any Age Group. He Supports Only Right things. Today Episode was Amazing Shaheer Nailed it as Abir Like to see it Again & Again for him Shaheer Screen Presence itself gives us So Much Happiness What a Performance, Expressions, Comedy Timing, Body Language, Voice Modulations, Energy and Everything Else """#Abir Character is ❤️of #YRHPK"""

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagmruswe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanna777

Abir, He can handle any Situation So Easily, Sensibly and Smartly👏Spreads So Much of Positivity and Love❤️He will take care of Every One in the Family and bears all Pain and Spreads Happiness to all Expecting nothing in Return😃His Sense of Humor is Ultimate👏He can Mingle with any Age Group. He Supports Only Right things. Today Episode was Amazing Shaheer Nailed it as Abir Like to see it Again & Again for him Shaheer Screen Presence itself gives us So Much Happiness What a Performance, Expressions, Comedy Timing, Body Language, Voice Modulations, Energy and Everything Else """#Abir Character is ❤️of #YRHPK"""

True...many are watching because of him. His screen presence is just amazing. What an actor he is. Hats off 👏👏

Edited by sagmruswe - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally. Shaheer deserves lots of appreciation. I started watching this show coz of Shaheer.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am being blunt here.  Maybe Abir is a wee bit easy for Shaheer. He does look easy and not complex to the core. There are many scenes wherein it is not Shaheer as Abir but Abir as Shaheer. 

This role isn't taxing his skill set.

Yes overall in the entire decade the kind of characters he has taken up brings a certain versatile touch.  I saw best of luck Nikki, first episode , only his scenes. Yaa from there he has come a long way.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is amazing ..I watched him in Mahabharat and then this..though both characters were different..but his acting has surely improved...his expressions his physique his voice modulation his style...he has given life to Abir...and his eyes..very expressive and he clearly knows how to use them!

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He acts effortlessly so we can totally relate to the character. and the gamut of emotions he can get through- OH MY GOD!

I think ABir's serious side will also come up at some point and then we should see Shaheer better himself bcos the guy is killer in intense emotional stuff. 

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I second every word of yours. Shaheer is living the character Abir. It wouldnt be wrong to say it is his best played character onscreen till date.