Nazar 20/06 Episode

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Now Mohona Plan Is That to Separate Piansh Through Vedshree.

No One Knows Vedshree has Not Come Out Of Rakht Bandhan Fully as She Has Stepped On Some Powder.So Mohona. is Controlling Vedshree,

Mayank Ghodi Maa Has Run From Nishant Takhana and At the Same Time Dilruba Came, (Earlier Dilruba Gave Permission To Naman To Do Is Reva Vanshi Job) .Suspicious 🤔

Precap

Same Vedshree And Pia Tiff Due To Mohona Rakht Bandhan, And Ansh Taking Vedshree Side.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Smart move Mo. Using Ved to separate Piansh. I'm glad that she is controlling Ved. Otherwise, going by the precap, I thought that she'd either control Pia or Ansh.

So, nobody in the RH would even dream of doubting Ved, the mahaan lady. Automatically, they won't believe Pia and our obedient son, Ansh stupid Rathore would turn her out of the house.

Now I just hope they don't bring in another new female entry. Already we have too many vamps here. Hope Mo doesn't plan to get Ansh under her control again by getting him married again through Ved. As it is, Ved ki kahi baat Ansh ke liye patthar ki lakeer hoti hai.

I knew Panna ghodi would escape. So, did Dillu engineer this escape? Is she in league with Panna?

Precap is nothing new. Ansh would always and forever take Ved's side. Just waiting for their separation and the Rathores realising the truth.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The hell with Ansh and his Sanskar 😠😠😠

At this point, I want them to get separated. Pia is nothing but a tool for them to use.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

The hell with Ansh and his Sanskar 😠😠😠

Absolutely. This is the time when I wish that Ansh wouldn't have got these sanskars from Ved and would have taken at least half of Mo's nature.

At this point, I want them to get separated. Pia is nothing but a tool for them to use.

Agreed. Even I am waiting for Piansh separation right now. But I want a proper apology from the stupid Rathores but I know that I won't get it. The Rathores are never going to apologise. They will just realise their mistake and Pia will forgive them in the blink of an eye. Right now what I want is, Pia should take Adi away with her and then Nishant should also refuse to help the Rathores. But I know, nothing of this sort is going to happen.

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Is Piansh separation the "Anhoni" Ved was getting a feeling about?  Well, it won't be too bad, right? Adi the 8th ajooba hai na to bring his parents back together. If only Adi was not in the picture than Piansh separation would be longer and that Idiot Ansh and RH family would learn the importance of Pia and her sixth sense. I've never seen these bozo's trust Pia's words...ever. They need to be taught a lesson by Pia leaving their family. They just use her as a protection but never trust her.  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe it can be piansh joint plan against mohna as pia had told about mohna's threatening 2 ansh

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Is Piansh separation the "Anhoni" Ved was getting a feeling about?  Well, it won't be too bad, right? Adi the 8th ajooba hai na to bring his parents back together. If only Adi was not in the picture than Piansh separation would be longer and that Idiot Ansh and RH family would learn the importance of Pia and her sixth sense. I've never seen these bozo's trust Pia's words...ever. They need to be taught a lesson by Pia leaving their family. They just use her as a protection but never trust her.  

Might be possible. As it is ITV moms have the habit of getting the premonitions of each and every manhoos thing that is going to happen in the future. For us, it won't be bad.

Well they won't stretch the separation track for long. I guess maybe for a week or 10 days? Even after the separation, Pia will definitely keep on worrying about the safety of these idiots. Once Ansh realulises the truth, she'd forgive him and his family in a second and return to RH to save those stupids.

Never. These idiots are never going to learn their lesson. Pia has been proven to be correct time and again. Yet they won't trust her. They will only trust Ved, that too blindly. Oh, what I won't give right now for Pia to refuse to return to RH or Nishant to not allow her to go back? But alas, nothing of this sort is going to happen.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Maybe it can be piansh joint plan against mohna as pia had told about mohna's threatening 2 ansh

I doubt this. Pia had told Ansh about Mo threatening her but she hadn't the least doubt that Mo would be doing that using Ved as her bait with the help of the rakt bandhan. Also, Ansh is a total blind beetle in Ved's case and he wouldn't even dream of doubting Ved even in his worst nightmares. Also, there was a spoiler stating that Piansh separation is going to happen. So I guess Mo is going to succeed.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes why don't he have Mohona like qualities? She is his mother and he is Daayan. He is like normal human due to Ved! I want to him be and behave like a vampire! Pia do look every bit like Daivik though.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago