If Kurukshetra happens in the RK universe, the Pandavas are doomed

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

They are rejecting Ramayana and Mahabharata simultaneously.

This Ayan is a bigger psychopath than Duryadhan and he gets the incarnation of goddess Lakshmi as a possession.  Here the Incarnation of lord Rama is himself Sending Goddess Lakshmi to Lanka to Ravan. (I know in some stories, Ayan had a boon from Lord Vishnu in his previous incarnation to have Goddess Lakshmi as his wife but never to be able to touch her. But that version of Ayan is not evil and an ardent devotee of the Goddess Kali.)

Atleast Duryadhan had some goodness in him like the way he was a friend to Karn. Krishna punished Bhisma, Dronacharya, Karn brutally just because they chose the wrong path in spite of them spending a life full of ethics and good deeds and committing way lesser sins than Ayan. All of them had cruel and painful death mainly because of that one decision. This RK doesn't even follow the "yada yada hi dharmasya" saying.

I am telling you, this version of Krishna has no chance in Kurukshetra. If this proceeds to that, the Kauravas would win with Veerpurush Ayan fighting alongside them and ending up as the Man of the match......err I mean battle.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

They are rejecting Ramayana and Mahabharata simultaneously.

This Ayan is a bigger psychopath than Duryadhan and he gets the incarnation of goddess Lakshmi as a possession.  Here the Incarnation of lord Rama is himself Sending Goddess Lakshmi to Lanka to Ravan. (I know in some stories, Ayan had a boon from Lord Vishnu in his previous incarnation to have Goddess Lakshmi as his wife but never to be able to touch her. But that version of Ayan is not evil and an ardent devotee of the Goddess Kali.)

Atleast Duryadhan had some goodness in him like the way he was a friend to Karn. Krishna punished Bhisma, Dronacharya, Karn brutally just because they chose the wrong path in spite of them spending a life full of ethics and good deeds and committing way lesser sins than Ayan. All of them had cruel and painful death mainly because of that one decision. This RK doesn't even follow the "yada yada hi dharmasya" saying.

I am telling you, this version of Krishna has no chance in Kurukshetra. If this proceeds to that, the Kauravas would win with Veerpurush Ayan fighting alongside them and ending up as the Man of the match......err I mean battle.

In red ðŸ¤£

Otherwise I agree with everything you say.

As they are not likely to show Krishna after she left for Mathura, it allowed them to do what they want at the time.

Krishna as a human, Krishna who contradicts his lessons etc....

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ReadLo

In red ðŸ¤£

Otherwise I agree with everything you say.

As they are not likely to show Krishna after she left for Mathura, it allowed them to do what they want at the time.

Krishna as a human, Krishna who contradicts his lessons etc....

Lol I know. I was joking sarcastically.