WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Rishabh Bajaj

Today we see an intruder trespass into your AWEFREAKINGAMAZING mansion with all your servants from the gatekeeper to the attendants run to grab him with the burglar’s alarm echoing through the serenity of your palatial mansion. The intruder fortunately runs into your room and that’s when we see you nabbing hold of him and pulling your gun at him. The ferociousness in your eyes felt like volcanoes erupting and it looked as if decades of pent up anger would be vent out all at once; D. KAUN HO TUM KYA CHAHIYEH TUMHE. That’s what you tell him but as lights flash over him and you,your eyes suddenly turn calm almost instantly and the steel cold demeanor comes back. The man is none other than Mr Basu from Basu Publications, your latest target. He seems to look as if he has seen a ghost! Or maybe it was because he was trying to think and add 2+2 together and conclude you to be whom he thinks he is; The Business Shark Mr Bajaj. I like the way you tilt your head when you recognize him.  I found it to be very cute.

MR ANURAG BASU SORRY MAINE PEHCHANA NAHI MAINE KABHI SOCHA NAHI THA KI HAMARI PEHLI MULAQAT AISE HOGI. You keep your gun down, and give him a hand, to let him get up, or gather his lost respects back or both?Because you had turned him to be a trespassing intruder; poor young fellow.Again the nodding of your head that silently gestures him to take the offer seems very cute to me again. You pull him up and he is right in front you, man to man. You greet him and your servants and attendants all come running into your room asking if all was fine, ready to pounce on him. You save the poor fellow from further embarrassment and send them off.

AP MERE MEHMAN HAI. HOW RUDE OF ME. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRINK? I HAVE A RARE COLLECTION, I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE IT. Though Mr Anurag Basu doesn’t wish to have you leave him all alone, instead of calling for your servants?Why? Because you want Anurag Basu to see what you want him to see, oh so cleverly! Two files and folders with lots of researched documents and private pictures, intelligently placed on the bed right at the place he fell. And Anurag Basu does exactly the way you had planned, the way you wanted him to behave,the way you had wanted him to react, he does exactly the same. He blasts off the very moment he sees you, angered at such documentation. He has some questions. You answer them. Younger Basu as expected was super enraged.   He tells you everything that you must have heard 1001s of time earlier, and sabse maze ki baat, you tell it to him too. Some melodramatic camera work that typical EK shows have and you declare it’s a professional matter; business rivalry and Anurag Basu has nothing but his business that you would like to snatch away from him. Young blood that he is, loses his cool and goes on to question your ways. SABKA APNA APNA TAREEKA HOTA HAI MR BASU MERA THODA UNIQUE HAI, and to enrage him more, you add I LIKE IT. Just as the way you placed your cards to fall, Anurag Basu roars in anger in very way. Though he tells what he knows, you first find the problem, hit where it hurts and take over the company at the lowest price. But he fails to see why you do so. You do so because you love to see people oh so vulnerable. You like it when they are at their lowest and looking at people crumble down to pieces gives you satisfaction. BADNAAMI MEIN NAAM HONA MAZA NAHI NASHA HAI.. And that’s what rules you. You ask him to have his drink and poor chap takes it in a go. Were you impressed? Or did you mentally laugh at his inability to even have a drink that you offered? Were you thinking, if he couldn’t even drink a drink that you offered how would he swallow the reality that you would be serving him very soon? You were thinking that, weren’t you? The face off continues and he asks your real motives behind you ruining his company.

YOU KNOW MAIN BASU PUBLICATIONS SE TAB SE IMPRESSED HOON JABSE TUMHARE DAD USSE RUN KARTE THAY. UNKA BUSINESS KARNE KA TAREEKA BAHUT ALAG THA. ACTUALLY KAAFI TRICKS MAIN UNHI SE SEEKHA HOON, and also go on to further reveal some very private information about his business history. But Why?I wonder why you said so? Did Mr Moloy Basu snatch away your ancestral business just the very way you do now? OR is there a bigger picture?

Young blood Anurag gives you lots of open threats. He tells what he thinks of you or rather what you wanted him to know about you. He challenges you, tells him how you will have to face him before touching his company. That does impress you to see isn’t it? But ofc You smirk it all through because, YEA GAME MERA HAI ISKE RULES MAIN LIKHTA HOON AUR JEETA BHI MAIN HI HOON

You reveal to him, telling a little secret of yours away,you did show up to him because you wanted to. The info you showed him you have,is because you wanted him to know this. Not the bigger or the true picture. You who knows how people are just by seeing them, won half the battle by just planting a little seed in Aurag Basu’s head. Because you very well know, Anurag Basu will now think the way you wanted him to think, and you will hit him from the place where it hurts the most.

But for now, why does your room has so many mother child Victorian age pictures? Why is it that you want to finish off Basu publications? What was your relation with Prabath Naya Saavera Publications and Moloy Basu? Why such a rivalry with his son? Why are you intruding in their lives? You expect me to wake up at 6am to know so. Very well, that's granted.

Love Ankie. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail

thank you Mithila ❤️

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Going a little too harsh on Anurag, ain't it? Bechaara pehle se hi kaafi pareshaan hai 😆

Intruder bana diya!🤣

Again, liked your slaying style of portraying Bajaj and giving us what's unsaid. :)

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Ankie 🥳

There are many questions left unanswered as of now why why is on everyone’s mind let’s see what happens 

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Rishabh Bajaj

Today we see an intruder trespass into your AWEFREAKINGAMAZING mansion with all your servants from the gatekeeper to the attendants run to grab him with the burglar’s alarm echoing through the serenity of your palatial mansion. The intruder fortunately runs into your room and that’s when we see you nabbing hold of him and pulling your gun at him. The ferociousness in your eyes felt like volcanoes erupting and it looked as if decades of pent up anger would be vent out all at once; D. KAUN HO TUM KYA CHAHIYEH TUMHE. That’s what you tell him but as lights flash over him and you,your eyes suddenly turn calm almost instantly and the steel cold demeanor comes back. The man is none other than Mr Basu from Basu Publications, your latest target. He seems to look as if he has seen a ghost! Or maybe it was because he was trying to think and add 2+2 together and conclude you to be whom he thinks he is; The Business Shark Mr Bajaj. I like the way you tilt your head when you recognize him.  I found it to be very cute.

MR ANURAG BASU SORRY MAINE PEHCHANA NAHI MAINE KABHI SOCHA NAHI THA KI HAMARI PEHLI MULAQAT AISE HOGI. You keep your gun down, and give him a hand, to let him get up, or gather his lost respects back or both?Because you had turned him to be a trespassing intruder; poor young fellow.Again the nodding of your head that silently gestures him to take the offer seems very cute to me again. You pull him up and he is right in front you, man to man. You greet him and your servants and attendants all come running into your room asking if all was fine, ready to pounce on him. You save the poor fellow from further embarrassment and send them off.

AP MERE MEHMAN HAI. HOW RUDE OF ME. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRINK? I HAVE A RARE COLLECTION, I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE IT. Though Mr Anurag Basu doesn’t wish to have you leave him all alone, instead of calling for your servants?Why? Because you want Anurag Basu to see what you want him to see, oh so cleverly! Two files and folders with lots of researched documents and private pictures, intelligently placed on the bed right at the place he fell. And Anurag Basu does exactly the way you had planned, the way you wanted him to behave,the way you had wanted him to react, he does exactly the same. He blasts off the very moment he sees you, angered at such documentation. He has some questions. You answer them. Younger Basu as expected was super enraged.   He tells you everything that you must have heard 1001s of time earlier, and sabse maze ki baat, you tell it to him too. Some melodramatic camera work that typical EK shows have and you declare it’s a professional matter; business rivalry and Anurag Basu has nothing but his business that you would like to snatch away from him. Young blood that he is, loses his cool and goes on to question your ways. SABKA APNA APNA TAREEKA HOTA HAI MR BASU MERA THODA UNIQUE HAI, and to enrage him more, you add I LIKE IT. Just as the way you placed your cards to fall, Anurag Basu roars in anger in very way. Though he tells what he knows, you first find the problem, hit where it hurts and take over the company at the lowest price. But he fails to see why you do so. You do so because you love to see people oh so vulnerable. You like it when they are at their lowest and looking at people crumble down to pieces gives you satisfaction. BADNAAMI MEIN NAAM HONA MAZA NAHI NASHA HAI.. And that’s what rules you. You ask him to have his drink and poor chap takes it in a go. Were you impressed? Or did you mentally laugh at his inability to even have a drink that you offered? Were you thinking, if he couldn’t even drink a drink that you offered how would he swallow the reality that you would be serving him very soon? You were thinking that, weren’t you? The face off continues and he asks your real motives behind you ruining his company.

YOU KNOW MAIN BASU PUBLICATIONS SE TAB SE IMPRESSED HOON JABSE TUMHARE DAD USSE RUN KARTE THAY. UNKA BUSINESS KARNE KA TAREEKA BAHUT ALAG THA. ACTUALLY KAAFI TRICKS MAIN UNHI SE SEEKHA HOON, and also go on to further reveal some very private information about his business history. But Why?I wonder why you said so? Did Mr Moloy Basu snatch away your ancestral business just the very way you do now? OR is there a bigger picture?

Young blood Anurag gives you lots of open threats. He tells what he thinks of you or rather what you wanted him to know about you. He challenges you, tells him how you will have to face him before touching his company. That does impress you to see isn’t it? But ofc You smirk it all through because, YEA GAME MERA HAI ISKE RULES MAIN LIKHTA HOON AUR JEETA BHI MAIN HI HOON

You reveal to him, telling a little secret of yours away,you did show up to him because you wanted to. The info you showed him you have,is because you wanted him to know this. Not the bigger or the true picture. You who knows how people are just by seeing them, won half the battle by just planting a little seed in Aurag Basu’s head. Because you very well know, Anurag Basu will now think the way you wanted him to think, and you will hit him from the place where it hurts the most.

But for now, why does your room has so many mother child Victorian age pictures? Why is it that you want to finish off Basu publications? What was your relation with Prabath Naya Saavera Publications and Moloy Basu? Why such a rivalry with his son? Why are you intruding in their lives? You expect me to wake up at 6am to know so. Very well, that's granted.

Love Ankie. 

Bang on

This was ek dum Bajaj style wala reviewsmiley14smiley16smiley20 

The Business Shark Mr Bajajsmiley14smiley27 sahi hai bosssmiley14 don't mess with him

@red I simply loved it .my favourite part

@blue  sab ka baap hai ye banda

@green. Yes ,even we like it nahi but love it .sab tumara Nasha hai Bajaj  and plz begin you game .we are with you . 

I think baazigar film wala track hai .Bajaj ke Nana ya dad ke business Ko basu family ne kuch kamine pan se take over Kiya tha and Bajaj is here to give them taste of thier own medicine

Yes ,Bajaj  wanted Onu to see all the files,picture .It's Bajaj ka Jaal and bechara will fall for it and will keep him busy aur yahan humara Bajaj apna next game chalu karega

Dangerous game is about to begin ! 

Anki ...just loving this bajajlicious review of yours 🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Going a little too harsh on Anurag, ain't it? Bechaara pehle se hi kaafi pareshaan hai 😆

Intruder bana diya!🤣

Again, liked your slaying style of portraying Bajaj and giving us what's unsaid. :)

no i am not.😆 Gentlemen don't intrude into others houses like an intruder do they😆? Bajaj knew Younger Basu is capable of such a thing only that's why he had kept everything in place for him. Only thing is that Bajaj just revealed what he wanted Anurag to know not his real intentions. Let's see how it turns.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Ankie 🥳

There are many questions left unanswered as of now why why is on everyone’s mind let’s see what happens 

thanks Bani but I guess I won't be writing anymore from tomorrow. 😆 I had a good run. It needs to end now. 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

Bang on

This was ek dum Bajaj style wala reviewsmiley14smiley16smiley20 

The Business Shark Mr Bajajsmiley14smiley27 sahi hai bosssmiley14 don't mess with him

@red I simply loved it .my favourite part

@blue  sab ka baap hai ye banda

@green. Yes ,even we like it nahi but love it .sab tumara Nasha hai Bajaj  and plz begin you game .we are with you . 

I think baazigar film wala track hai .Bajaj ke Nana ya dad ke business Ko basu family ne kuch kamine pan se take over Kiya tha and Bajaj is here to give them taste of thier own medicine

Yes ,Bajaj  wanted Onu to see all the files,picture .It's Bajaj ka Jaal and bechara will fall for it and will keep him busy aur yahan humara Bajaj apna next game chalu karega

Dangerous game is about to begin ! 

Anki ...just loving this bajajlicious review of yours 🤗

thank you so much Seema I loved writing this too. I am really excited for the upcoming and the showdowns that are waiting for us. As per the review this might be the last. I had a good time n its time for it to end. 😳

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

no i am not.😆 Gentlemen don't intrude into others houses like an intruder do they😆? Bajaj knew Younger Basu is capable of such a thing only that's why he had kept everything in place for him. Only thing is that Bajaj just revealed what he wanted Anurag to know not his real intentions. Let's see how it turns.

Anurag waise bhi has little izzat left to himself 😆

Waise Awwnu hai bohot gentle, but paapi writing kya naa karwaaye! LOL

Haven't watched it yet but you make me want to watch this face off, if I can term it one.

That file part indeed looks smart of him. Let's see if Bajaj can survive the sloppy writing of CVs and turn out to be a well written character (much awaited too).

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Anurag waise bhi has little izzat left to himself 😆

Waise Awwnu hai bohot gentle, but paapi writing kya naa karwaaye! LOL

Haven't watched it yet but you make me want to watch this face off, if I can term it one.

That file part indeed looks smart of him. Let's see if Bajaj can survive the sloppy writing of CVs and turn out to be a well written character (much awaited too).

Well creatives are bound to Destroy a character when it's competitors arrive. No wonder butchering has taken place. But I will say Anurag is inexperienced. He hasn't faced all this before nor was he exposed to. Bajaj on other hand is very experienced hence he can easily guess what the younger man will do. We learn from our experiences and situations are to be blamed for us to behave in a certain way. Let's hope for the best for the future tracks. Banking on KSG for bajaj to be what he has claimed so far to be. I am so very honoured to have it known from you that you really want to watch the show after reading this. Feels good  feels loved  and appreciated. 🤗