captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I wish mujhe pool side par kayamath serial jaisa confrontation mil jaaye 

Kaunsa wala ? 

wo porana wala ? 

ya haat-ser-pair jodne ki raat ? 

Waise toh maine koi bhi nahi dekha but would like to know about the scene if its former one šŸ˜³

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You didn't watch this serial?? šŸ˜²

thoda post karle...

i only watch shows were ladies are shown strong nowadays watching patiala bebešŸ‘

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

thoda post karle...

i only watch shows were ladies are shown strong nowadays watching patiala bebešŸ‘

Yeh main leads the

Even I'm watching patiala babes these days

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh main leads the

Even I'm watching patiala babes these days

nahi...i never watched this ekta show hai na didn't take riskšŸ¤£

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Kaunsa wala ? 

wo porana wala ? 

ya haat-ser-pair jodne ki raat ? 

Waise toh maine koi bhi nahi dekha but would like to know about the scene if its former one šŸ˜³

Arey wahi shaadi Wala confrontation,jab milind prachi par shakk karta hai and then she confronts him ferociously

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

nahi...i never watched this ekta show hai na didn't take riskšŸ¤£

Haan Ekta mata ka hi tha but mujhe pasand tha but end nahi dekha kyunki baad mein bekaar ho Gaya thašŸ˜†

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful post Captain love your GIFSšŸ¤£ they are very proper and appoint. I was also wondering how Nadaan can Dayan get. 

Nadaan Dayan she forgot that Akshat & Guddan are hubby and wife, cancellation of Engagement & Ending of Relationship is big deal, one or the other will confront their spouse. So it means in the future Dayan can easily let go of her husband Kishore Jindal & get divorce from him without a confrontation because according to her when husband & wifeā€™s relationship end they dont confront each other

^ šŸ¤£ always cracks me upšŸ¤£

I also loved Saruā€™s commentary, she always has this dialogues that predict the future of Akshan she is the Kaali ZubaanšŸ¤£  Like during Akshan Reception she said to Lakshmi good you are blind AJ is wearing the pink shirt.

I loved all of Akshan scenes they were beautifully 

• Guddan holding her hubbys gift to her chest, feeling the magical moment where new Umen is awaken in her
  • My favorite was the silence scene of Akshat Jindal searching for his wife, then complaining to his mother like a proper husband that ladies take time so adorable. 
  • After taking his eyes off his Gudiya AJ realized she didnt wear his red saree, he was šŸ’”, he didnt have any words to say, he simply walked away, showing that his fear of rejection came true.
  • Sherni taking the class of her Sher was epic šŸ˜ˆ 
captainplus thumbnail

Arey wahi shaadi Wala confrontation,jab milind prachi par shakk karta hai and then she confronts him ferociously

I just saw some glimpses of the show, so no idea šŸ˜³

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Beautiful post Captain love your GIFSšŸ¤£ they are very proper and appoint. I was also wondering how Nadaan can Dayan get. 

Nadaan Dayan she forgot that Akshat & Guddan are hubby and wife, cancellation of Engagement & Ending of Relationship is big deal, one or the other will confront their spouse. So it means in the future Dayan can easily let go of her husband Kishore Jindal & get divorce from him without a confrontation because according to her when husband & wifeā€™s relationship end they dont confront each other

^ šŸ¤£ always cracks me upšŸ¤£

I also loved Saruā€™s commentary, she always has this dialogues that predict the future of Akshan she is the Kaali ZubaanšŸ¤£  Like during Akshan Reception she said to Lakshmi good you are blind AJ is wearing the pink shirt.

I loved all of Akshan scenes they were beautifully 

• Guddan holding her hubbys gift to her chest, feeling the magical moment where new Umen is awaken in her
  • My favorite was the silence scene of Akshat Jindal searching for his wife, then complaining to his mother like a proper husband that ladies take time so adorable. 
  • After taking his eyes off his Gudiya AJ realized she didnt wear his red saree, he was šŸ’”, he didnt have any words to say, he simply walked away, showing that his fear of rejection came true.
  • Sherni taking the class of her Sher was epic šŸ˜ˆ 

Dayan is just a big mouth that just speaks without thinking anything

Yes according to her logic, she won't confront Kishore but she won't leave him either cause she can't let go of Jindal name. So Kishore will have to leave her 

Both Saru & Laxmi have the tongue that does bhavasya vani šŸ˜†

Akshan were beautiful in this episode ā¤ļø